Speaking Again

Love and Lies

 

Here's the second part. Took me a while but here it is, enjoy :3


***

 

Park Soojin stop talking abruptly and smile to herself in victory. ‘’She heard we’’

Automatically he glance to the direction where Hyuna had been hiding. He had known she was there hearing them and even thought they had said some important things it was good that she could be alert. That would be okay for a while; he just had to think of another outcome fast.

‘’I know...’’

‘’So what are you suggesting boy?’’ the older woman asked defiantly. ‘’We will speed up everything. I need you to do it now’’ her mood turn serious the moment he said those words so he wait for her answer. ‘’That was not part of the plan and you know it’’

‘’I know. But this way she won’t suspect anything. Trust me on this one, you made your decision anyway haven’t you?’’

Park Soojin seemed to ponder his offer thoroughly, he understood her though, since what he was asking for her could put her in a dangerous spot.    

‘’I trust no one boy, especially if it’s a Jang. If I do this, I want to ask for another condition’’

‘’What is it?’’ he ask wanting to know if he could accept her terms. ‘’Leave attorney Ahn out of all this. Do it and I will not only do my part now but even more of the accord. I’ll even testify, so will that be ok?’’

It was all or nothing now and no matter what, he couldn’t do this without Park Soojin no matter how he disliked it.

‘’We have a deal’’ he agreed and saw how the other start taking out her cellphone and call someone.

‘’All of the papers I ask for, I want them in my office. As we accorded before, the quantity will be in your account for the day after the got there, so do it now.’’ Soojin hang up and turn her body to leave the place.

‘’Where are you going?’’

‘’I’m finishing our deal Jang Hyunseung. It was nice to play with you, send my regards to your father I bet he will love it’’

 

 

***

 

She had just arrive to the building, sneaking in had been easier than she had expect when no one was there to notice her except for the common workers. It was even easy to make a foolish excuse as to why she needed the copy of Soojin’s office key when she went to talk to the guard.

The first thing she did was searching all the cabinets, she read through the name of the files, trying not to stash around and create a mess that would be obvious. After 20 minutes of looking through everything, she found nothing… absolutely nothing. Everything was perfect, until she saw the closed envelop in the desk.

Impossible, who would be so stupid to leave that kind of information in the eyes of everyone?

As a last resort she open it, it could be that she thought no one would see it. Yeah that was possible.

It was full of information, names of people involve, the amount they were stealing, balance reports that had been modified, all the fraud they were committing was there. The intellectual name, the person behind every sign and every scheme was Park Soojin, she was being support by a lot of trusted workers, even people on the board. There was even an attorney that had legalized everything, attorney Kim, and the list continue.

How did her father let all this pass right under his nose?

But this would stop, she was going to drag every single one down to pay for their crimes, first she needed to call Mr. Lee so he could proceed to call the authorities and make it all the most discreet possible.

After she called Mr. Lee and met him to give him the documents, she called a cab and made him ride aimlessly through the streets.

This was a scandal they had to contain from now in a very discreet way, they couldn’t afford any media to know this for now and they had to make sure no one escape justice.

As for her father… she will have to tell him the news before everything exploded, but she needed to think and most of all she needed time. She couldn’t just blurt the situation with the weak state he was in an less so when he was starting to recover so well and resemble the strong man he was before she left.

When she left with that heartless traitor.

She felt the wounds opening once more thinking about the conversation he was having with that ungrateful woman. He obviously knew everything, he was involve and maybe even more than that, he was trying to bring them down.

But the worst thing of all the situation was the relief she felt when she found no trace of Hyunseung’s name in the fraud.

No matter what, her heart was still unable to do something wrong against him and pretend she was fine, it was a weakness she wasn’t sure how to overcome yet.

‘’You’re like the most stupid woman ever Hyuna’’ she said to herself smiling sadly.

In that moment she decide to go somewhere else than home, she really didn’t think she could confront her father today and he was probably resting with the medication anyway. For now she wanted to free her mind a little form the stress cause by everything today.

‘’Sir, I already know where to go’’

 

***

 

This was the most stupid thing she could do today considering the day of tomorrow she will be loaded with the wrong doings in the company; however, she couldn’t stop coming here to relieve some of the stress and try forgetting everything.

Hyuna gulped down her liquor, sharing another serving from the bottle and taking her fourth shot. She felt the hotness in her cheeks and body and her inhibitions going away. She stop drinking, she didn’t want to carry a hangover the next morning and needed her lucidity to not do something she could regret.

Hyuna went to the dancing floor moving her hips to the rhythm of the music, this was definitely the most relaxing thing for her, drowning in the sea of people and the loud music, she felt as if she was not there anymore, like she could do anything and be anyone.

Time flew by as she kept dancing in the middle of the crowded place, she was having such a great time, her mind was emptied from her problems she was for a moment free, until she saw him; Her eyes had fell on him the instant he entered, or was it her imagination? Why couldn’t he leave her alone? Why was he in everything? Following her, torturing her, it was so unfair.

A waitress was passing by and she took the glasses of soju from her chugging them down hastily, whatever this was, imagination or not, she will show him how good she could be without him.

     

 

***

 

 

He knows people are following him they have being doing it since he start working under his father wing, it was nuisance but strangely so it help him kept his father trust.

Like today, they were behind his tail studying every mistake he could commit to inform his father about it. But just like his father he was also smart and had it coming, he was even familiarized with people following him so for tonight’s mission he already had it covered how he would lost them without suspicions.

‘’Hey, is she still there?’’ he said to his friend through the speakerphone. ‘’Yeah, and she seems like she’s gonna stay some more’’

‘’Do you have everything ready?’’

‘’Yes, I will be in the bathroom and come fast, or your girlfriend here will finally find someone better than you’’ his fried joked and cut the call.

He didn’t like that idea much but he knew his friend was only trying to get under his skin, he sped up his car more to arrive sooner at the club Hyuna was.

 

Finding her was easier than he had expect, it was like she was a magnet that drew him in right away because the moment he went in he had spot her in the crowd like a flower in the midst of a vastness greenery.

It was brief but he had seen how she looked back, ferocity gracing her eyes and he notice the hardest thing would be convincing her to talk to him.

For now he needed a distraction to take the two spies away from his back and that was what he did, he took hold of the girl he saw with the striking red shirt and dance with her for a couple of songs before they were snogging leading her silently to the bathroom, hoping Hyuna had not seen him.

Even though it was a kiss, he felt like a cheating bastard, just having lips that were not hers kissing him back was unbearable, it didn’t fit.

Gladly the entered the bathroom and he let go of her closing the door behind for safety measurements.

‘’Hyunseung you’re finally here, I was getting tired of waiting’’ his friend said smiling and handing him a bag with clothes. The girl he had been kissing smiled at him and turned around so he could change comfortably.

‘’Don’t worry she won’t say anything, she’s a good friend of mine’’ Hyunseung nodded at him and start taking off his clothes passing it to his friend who take off his and put on Hyunseung’s.

Minhyun was a good friend of his who always helped him when he was in most need, especially when he first run off from his house, strangely they had some facial and height similarities so he had ask for his help to distract the guards they had put on him for the night.

It was risky but he had no other chance.

He was done changing and after a good luck from his Minhyun, he disappeared from the door holding hands with the girl to leave the bar in his car and head to a hotel, making the guards think he would be laying with the girl for the night.

His phone rang signaling the arrival of a message, he opened it and read it.

They’re behind me, you can come out.

Hey, see you bro, tell me how it went.

 

He came out of the bathroom, searching right away for Hyuna where he had last sawn her but she was not there, he look around and found her in the middle of a crowd, as they cheer on her, he couldn’t see good since he was far but as he start nearing the scene he couldn’t help the anger developing.

She was dancing provocatively to her audience obviously too intoxicated with alcohol to notice the unappropriated way they were ogling at her, and more so when she start to play with the zip of her dress daringly as if she would bring it down.

He waste no time and hold her for her wrist dragging her out of the bar before her little strip show had started.

‘’What—‘’ ‘’That’s what I’d like to know from you. Do anything to me, curse me, hate me. But don’t do this to yourself. What is wrong with you? Are you stupid?’’ he said sternly almost yelling, Hyuna didn’t appreciate his tone and answered with rage lacing her voice.

‘’You bastard, do not talk to me like that. I do want I want, you do not own me or have a say on my life!’’

He closed his mouth at her statement, she was right he didn’t have a say in her life but that didn’t mean he couldn’t stop her from being idiot. Taking a deep breath, he ask her nicely to come with him.

‘’I need to talk to you, so come with me for a while’’

‘’I have nothing to talk to you about, goodbye’’ she turn to leave and start walking away. ‘’Sorry for this Hyuna’’ he said to her before scooping her up carrying her towards Minhyun’s car.

‘’Let me go!! Bring me down Hyunseung!!’’ she yelled while hitting him and struggling to come out of his embrace. He let her down in the passenger seat and enter in his side driving away from there.

‘’Where are you planning to carry me?’’

‘’…’’

‘’Fine then’’ she sat silently and he was glad he was not giving him that much of a problem.

He parked the car and open the door for her, Hyuna came out and stared at the colorful sign of the establishment.

‘’I’m not going in there with you’’ she said pointing at the shabby hotel sign, he didn’t approve of the place either, but it was private and a safe place where no one would recognized them.

‘’And I can still carry you in my back, I don’t think the people here will mind’’ He said as a matter of fact. No matter what he needed to speak to Hyuna urgently, it was time for her to be out of the dark of this entire situation, he had made it so that she receive the little clues of all the scheming behind her company but know she needed to know it all.

‘’Believe me, I just want to talk to you, it is important’’ he tried once more to convince her.

‘’I’m not going in there and I’m not listening to you, for all I know you just want to start another web of lies and I’m not playing along this time, I’m going and I’m serious’’ It hurt him to hear the truth coming out of like that but because he understand he decide to give her the option to leave.

‘’This time I won’t force you Hyuna but what if I say it concerns your father and your company, if you don’t want to lose it, listen to me. You can choose to believe me after that’’

She stayed silent, looking at his eyes trying to find sincerity in his words and next he knew she was walking inside the hotel. He followed her amazed by her character, Hyuna stop at the attendant desk.

‘’Give us a room please’’ the moment she received the key she walk to the elevator and waited for him to enter.

‘’I hope what you have to say is indeed important Jang Hyunseung’’

 



I'm having another day off from work and i'm inspired, let's see if i'll be able to double update or at least do it tomorrow kkkk 

I still have to finish cleaning the entire house and am currently writing while i do laundry.  

See you guys.

So happy 2hyun moments start again kkkk don't get me wrong i'm a er for fluff but i just can't stand corny/cheesy stuff, those give me goosebumps. Who is with me?

Thank you for commenting, Subscribing, upvoting. Just for everything ^^