1.First Meeting

Love and Lies

PILOT

FIRST MEETING


Jang Hyunseung Pov


Hyunseung was sitting silently looking at the view through the car window expressionless. The day was sunny and there were no clouds in the sky or at least none that he could see from the inside of the moving vehicle. At noticing how the route to go home had change he start to memorize the new path the driver was taking. He was not surprised though, after all from today onwards he will not be going home after school ends but instead he will be going to his dad workplace. 

His father was the CEO of one of the biggest and well known electronic company in Seoul and despite his young age he was taught to learn about the management of the company. Since he learned to read and write he would receive tutoring besides studying like a normal child. Now that he was 7 years old and also because he was very smart, he had to admit. A ‘gifted child’ like how his mother said, he was going to start studying his legacy from the inside.

Sooner than he had expected they reached his father building and the driver motioned him to the entry. At the door there was a nice lady that accompany him to the CEO office and not long after he was called inside.

‘’Just in time Hyunseung’’ he looked at his father that was smiling, something that was really strange in him. Some may think when your father smiles it should make you happy, but instead he felt uneasy. He also saw a man that looked his dad age and wasted no time to greet him.

‘’Good afternoon Mr.’’ Hyunseung bowed respectfully and the man smiled.

‘’Your son is very polite’’ the man got closer to Hyunseung and introduce his self. ‘’I’m Kim Jaesun, CEO of Jaesun Group, nice to meet you son’’ Hyunseung wanted to smile to this man. He seemed like a very good person but because it was a business partner from what he could gather he maintained his collected expression and accepted his greeting the right way.

‘’He’s so serious Hyunshik-ah’’ Mr. Kim laughed and glanced at his father. ‘’It’s like seeing the exact opposite of my little Hyuna’’ the man crouched next to him. ‘’You should come to play with my daughter some day, she will be glad to have a new friend’’

‘’Well that’s not a bad idea. I will consider it’’ his father replied and Mr. Kim stood up straight and walked towards the door.

‘’I have to go now. Maybe you could bring Hyunseung with you next Monday, he could accompany my daughter while we work in my home office’’ Hyunseung looked at his dad smile at Mr. Kim and nod.

‘’That sounds fine. See you soon’’ Hyunseung bowed to the CEO and saw him leaving the place. As he turned around he felt his father hand in his shoulder and saw a serious look on his face with no smile on it.

 Now this was the dad he knew.

‘’You did good Hyunseung. That man is very important, I want you to do your best when it comes to him and his family you understand?’’ Hyunseung nod his head though he didn’t clearly understood what his dad meant. ‘’Good. Now Here are some documents I want you to read and at the end I want a detailed inform of them’’ Hyunseung grab the documents and took a seat in the office couch.

To be honest he didn’t like to do these kind of things, these papers were so boring. Sometimes he wished he could play like the other kids in school, but that was also boring. His classmates were so immature or maybe it was that he grew too fast but he found their silly games stupid and useless. At least learning about the company made him be acknowledged by his father. He focused again in the sheets of paper before him.

He better do this good.

.

.

(Few days later)

Hyunseung kept a straight sitting pose in the car with his father. Today he would finally meet the Kim’s family. He wondered what kind of family they were, and he was also curious about that girl Hyuna. He hoped with all his might she was not a spoiled brat like the other rich kids he knew.

His thoughts halt at seeing black big gates opening for the car to drive inside. Hyunseung was getting ready to open his door when his dad voice interrupts him. ‘’Remember how I told you the Kim’s were important?’’

‘’Nae Abeoji’’ he respond in an aloof tone. After a week of working aside his father he understood how important was to him the appearances, and not only to him but to all the rest of coworkers. All these people were so hypocrite, they hide their intentions with bright and fake smiles just for money’s sake, included her father.

 ‘’Good. I want you to become close to them, especially their daughter’’ Hyunseung nodded and waited for his father to left the car before he did.

Hyunseung walked a few steps behind his father and couldn’t stop admiring in awe the simplicity and beauty of the house. As they entered they were greeted by a maid that led them to a study room not far away from the living room.  There was Mr. Kim reading some papers and at noticing them he stood up.

‘’You’re here early’’ the man smiled at them. Hyunseung was surprised, never had he seen an adult smiled so much in a sincerely way. ‘’I guessed it’s best if we started early’’ his father respond also smiling.

‘’You’re right’’ Mr. Kim glanced at him and smiled fondly. ‘’I’m glad you came Hyunseung’’ Hyunseung bowed and said his greetings.

‘’Good evening Kim sajangnim’’ the man laughed contentedly. ‘’You’re gonna make a great heir boy.’’ He walked to the entry of his study and continues. ‘’Now let me introduce you to my family, I guess you haven’t seen them yet Hyunseung-ah’’

They start walking again this time following the middle age man. At reaching the living room they were led to a wide open garden that seemed endless to Hyunseung opinion. Far away he could see big trees lining up as it was a private forest. Not so far there was a small slender woman staring at them with a bright smile. Hyunseung felt uncomfortable, that expression reminded him a lot of his mother, not because she did it a lot, more like because he missed seeing her like that. This family was a shocking contrast to his, though he didn’t want to think about that.

 It was strange. Different.  

‘’Good evening Mr. Jang’’ the woman said with a bow and at seeing him she stared openly at him without blinking. ‘’Who is this cute little boy yeobo?’’ Hyunseung felt his father hand behind his back as a signal to talk so he did.

‘’I’m Jang Hyunseung. It’s a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Kim’’

‘’Omo! He’s so serious’’ Mr. Kim burst out laughing. ‘’I know right? I thought he could become a good influence to our little hurricane’’ Mrs. Kim nodded. Was that girl really that problematic? He didn’t want to be stuck with that kind of girl. Anyway where was she? He couldn’t see her anywhere.

‘’So where’s Hyuna?’’ his father voice out the question he had in mind. ‘’Oh she’s---‘’

‘’Omma!’’ Hyunseung turned his head to the little girl running to their direction and his breath caught in his throat. Never had he seen such a pretty girl in his 7 years of life. She had long black hair and a smooth white skin. Her cheeks were rosy pink with the running and even with her tired expression she looked… beautiful. That was the word that could describe his first impression of her.

 The most beautiful.

 


Kim Hyuna Pov


Hyuna was crouching behind the bushes while she grabbed to not let her breathe be heard. She’s being playing hide and seek with her mom and was always found, but she had confidence this time it would be different. After a while of not seeing her mom searching her she became bored. What if mom didn’t find her? She didn’t want to stand in this place that long. Hyuna lift her head and at not seeing anyone she began running to the garden entrance where her mother probably was. Aish! Maybe she shouldn’t have gone that far, she was exhausted of running already.

‘’Omma!’’ she said still in her jog and saw her with her father and some guests. When she got to their location she stopped and studied them intently. Beside her mother was her father, and then there was Samchom, her father friend that usually came to work Mr. Jang. When her eyes dropped to see the boy beside him she felt her heart skip a beat. With shyness she didn’t understand she hide behind her mother and stared at the boy behind the protection her mother offered. He was a little bit taller than her, and had dark brown hair. But what surprised her more was his big almond eyes, never had she seen such big eyes in her life.

He was very pretty.

 The boy looked at her making her felt more shy than she was if that was possible, he had no expression in his face and that made her a little uncomfortable. Hyuna felt her mother yanking her from behind her and pushing her a little towards their guests.

‘’You should greet the visitors Hyuna’’ Hyuna nodded. ‘’Good evening’’ she bowed and continue, then she turned slightly so she was staring directly at the boy. ‘’I’m Kim Hyuna and you?’’  She tried to be friendly even though that cold blank stare unsettled her.

‘’I’m Jang Hyunseung’’ the boy said and bowed to her. Not only was his eyes cold but his voice too.

‘’Hyunseung, Hyuna why don’t you play together while we work?’’ her father suggest to her and she nodded. Maybe she could play with him hide and seek.

‘’That sounds great. I’m gonna arrange something to eat for all of us’’ her mother said excited as the adults start leaving.

Hyuna felt uncomfortable as they stood awkwardly alone in the big green space, she didn’t know what to say to the silent boy before her and played with her fingers nervously.

‘’What do you want to play?’’ she heard him say less colder than before making her feel at ease and gaining courage.

‘’Would you like to play hide and seek?’’ the boy named Hyunseung shrugged with disinterest. Did he not like that game? ‘’Then would you like to play something else?’’ she suggest but he seemed the same with any of the options. She was losing hope when an idea popped in her mind. As fast as she could she hit his arm softly and run away after saying loudly ‘You’re it’.

‘’That’s cheating! –‘’ she hear him say before he sprinted towards her with full speed. Hyuna speed up her pace more, she had never had to run this fast before and she was already getting tired. With panic of being catch Hyuna glance at her back to see the distance she had away from the boy but lose her balance and dropped to the floor with a loud thud.

Hyuna lifted herself from the ground and her eyes start watering with the sting she felt on her now bleeding knees and the scratch in her hands.

‘’Are you fine?’’ Hyuna glanced up to see the concern in Hyunseung eyes and couldn’t contain her tears to flow down. Hyunseung hugged her and patted her head to calm her down and it really did help though her injuries still hurt her.

‘’Do you still feel pain?’’ Hyuna heard him say and nodded in his embrace. She felt him taking distance from her and cleaning the lines of water in her face while staring intensely at her.  Hyunseung kneeled on the floor and kissed both her knees surprising her, and then he stood up and did the same with the palm of her hands. Hyuna heart start pumping making her face flush, and making her forget the pain she was feeling. When Hyunseung looked again at her she felt like hiding behind anything but she had nothing so she used her long hair to hide.

‘’Does it still hurt too much?’’ Hyuna shake her head rapidly. ‘’Want me to piggyback ride you to your house?’’ Hyuna nodded still with her hair covering her features.

Hyunseung crouched in the floor and she hopped on him wrapping her feet on his stomach. She like Hyunseung, at first she felt uncomfortable with him but know she could feel how warm his heart was and how fast it was beating.

‘’Can I call you Oppa?’’ she whispered shyly at him.

‘’Mmmm’’ was all his response but it made her really happy. Hyuna leaned in his back more and hugged him tightly not wanting to get down from there and nuzzled her face in his back with a smile gracing her lips.




 

Hello Guys ^^ did you missed me? I surely did miss you.

This was an introduction chapter. Like you’ve notice already Hyunseung is very smart and Hyuna is very innocent here.

What do you think about this chapter? And also what do you think will happen next? I really want to hear your opinions.

I couldn’t wait to post this though I’m still very busy so I will take my time with the updates. So please understand. Also sorry if I commit grammatical errors my first language is not English. And also sorry because I know it’s not a mind blowing chapter but I will do my best. 

Have a nice day xD.

IMPORTANT ANOUNCEMENT: Because some of you had request of me for writing more of ‘’I like you’’ and ‘’Sleeping Beauty’’ I’ve been thinking in it and will do it. However it will be a one or two shot special chapter and I wanted to know if there’s something in SPEACIAL or PARTICULAR you want me to write about. Doesn’t matter the rating.