6.The Ice Queen and the Smart Player Part II

Love and Lies

Thnaks for subscrinig even though i was in that long absence, I really do love you guys <3




Chapter 6

The Ice Queen and the Smart Player Part II

 

He walked slowly and confidently besides some parked cars near the beach, discreetly he glanced at the car windows. He was no fool and was well aware that he was being followed since he arrived to Korea, he could have escape to another country like usually but he was really tired of playing cat and mouse with his Dad men, it was time he affront the man face to face, after all he was legally off age now and smart enough to cope with his father, or so he wanted to think.

Hyunseung knew he had probably just tonight before he was captured, so he would do whatever he wanted. Reaching the place more crowded he began searching for someone to distract him and also because those idiots would never act if he was in company. Not too far away he spots a girl around her early twenties drinking alone and decided to use her.

 

The little conversation they had was shallow and ended fast as they became physical, the kissing was getting more and more heated after every passing second but he didn’t felt like sleeping around with this girl today. Maybe he should cut things before it got bothering with his new fling, he separate of the kiss her bottom gaining a moan from her.  The feeling of being observed drop on him but it didn’t felt like the usual so curious he turned towards it, at that moment he lock his gaze with deep brown eyes that looked strangely familiar. The girl was beautiful he noted, ebony black hair that enhanced her fair white skin, luscious lips and those eyes piercing and strong. The said person frowned and he repressed his urge to smile, it had been very long since he saw someone resist him. He liked it, that adding she was just his type so he winked at her in the most seductive way and left with the one beside him. It would be interesting to see her again, because for a moment there he swears his heart skipped a beat and it was nice to know it was still alive.

 

 ‘’Hey y, would you like to continue it in my place or yours?’’ Hyunseung came back from his reverie by the seductive voice. ‘’I’m sorry but those kind of services are not available today’’ the girl pouted trying to win him but he refuse. ‘’Here, call me if you change my mind’’ he took the piece of paper and left her in the crowd. As he was about to enter his car his phone suddenly began sounding.

‘’Hyunseung-ah! When did you arrive?!’’ the voice yelled trough the mobile. ‘’Anyways there is an inauguration of a bar today and everyone will be there. Let’s celebrate man’’ Hyunseung mood get brighter hearing this, all his friends would be there and it had been a few weeks since he had a decent party. ‘’Where?’’

‘’I’ll send you the address in a text, just don’t forget to bring a mask’’

‘’Ok get it, see you there pabo’’

.

.

.

Hyuna finished applying the make-up satisfied with her work, the heavy cover she had on made her look like a total different person. Carefully she put on the last piece of her costume, a blond short wig that disguised her completely as someone else. She heard a knock on the door of the hotel bathroom and moved towards it.

‘’Hyuna are you done? We are ready’’ she distinguish Jiyoon voice from the other side and open the door to reveal herself, some grins greet her as she turn around for them to appreciate her work.

‘’Wow Unnie It is sometimes hard to get used to this image of yours’’ Hyuna smiled at the compliment and could understand, usually she use comfortable and baggy clothes to her daily life as well as sweatpants and maybe formal office clothes when she had to attend or be part of any of the company projects, but every time she hang out to a place like tonight’s she changed completely, using revealing and provocative dresses that hug her body so to accentuate her figure, that plus the wig and make-up was a 180 turn. However she planned it that way, it would not be very convenient if any acquaintance discovered her in a place like this or worse the media who would pick any eyes to reveal the daughter and heir of the Jaesun Group was there.

‘’That’s good then, we should get going girls. Today I feel like inviting the whole bar to a drink’’

.

.

.

The loud music engulfed the place completely, the music could be tasted in the air fueling the countless of bodies losing their selves in the large place, however instead of suffocated she felt free and more so doing what she likes the most. Dancing.

Long ago Hyuna had lost sign of her friends but it didn’t matter to her, she knew they were all having fun and even if she started to search the unknown would only be her answer as everybody was using a mask, but she loves masquerade parties, no one knew her and she knew nobody. Her inhibitions continued to lose in the crazy atmosphere of the nightclub as she grind ily beside the dancing bodies.

Hyuna spin in rhythm and stop suddenly at noticing a white mask dancing in the distance. The guy  whoever was, caught her attention with his sharps and y moves. Feeling extremely bold she copied his movements and tried to lure him to her. It was the first time she flirted like this, sure she had date before and club a lot but the first one were very innocent relationships and clubbing was a purely a stress reliever. Hyuna lifted her finger motioning him to follow her as the grinding masses led her to a now near wall full of couples making out shamelessly.

.

.

.

Hyunseung was entranced by the powerful music as he let it enter his blood controlling his movements with ease. The room was filled with masks of all colors hiding everyone identity, something he was grateful in case they came to capture him tonight, which he didn’t want now that he was passing a quality time after all the stress of the flight.

In one of those movements he got a glimpse of a dancing girl in the midst of the crowded place, even if she was physically  breathtaking that wasn’t what caught his eye, it was the way she moved clearly following the lead he had but doing it in a very provocative and alluring way.

Hyunseung continued dancing as the short hair blond change her pace as if teasing him and beckoning him to get nearer, he was very impressed by her skills and excited to meet her so he followed her trough the dancing bodies. Hyunseung looked around after losing the sight of her, he was currently in a place with lots of couples making out but not once did he notice any of her. He continued searching frantically with his eyes and found her.

‘searching for me?’ he read in her eyes, that somehow gave him a very familiar feeling, like he had seen them before. The mysterious beauty start distancing again from him as he followed mesmerized until they found themselves in an empty corridor. Worried that she would scurry away from him, Hyunseung grab her hand and pinned her to the nearest wall. He opened his mouth to talk when swiftly she cover it with her finger, shaking her head with a smirk playing on her red blooded lips.

Hyunseung felt his self losing control as the same hand travelled down grabbing his shirt tightly, he was never the one to wait for the next person to make a move but he was paralyzed, it was the first time in a very long that he felt more that lust for someone, there was something in this person in front of him that made his blood boil with a strange feeling he couldn’t quite name yet but he liked it.

Hyunseung smile at her at seeing her biting her lower lips, it was obvious both of them wanted something more daring to happen but this time he would make the girl do the honors. As if understanding him the grip in his shirt got stronger bringing him down to her level and sealing the space with their lips, the sensation of it blanked his mind, it was as if he could feel all his cells working in his body, the energy of his pumping heart was overdriving him or rather both as the kiss became more and more passionate, he didn’t remember exactly when he had let go of his grip but she was now grabbing fistfuls of his long brown hair while he roamed his hands on her hips slowly. The blond beauty bite his lips softly as she let go of him ending the kiss with following pants that he didn’t know if where hers or his.

Suddenly an inexplicable want to see her face dominate him and he grab a hold of her mask tugging at it and waiting expectantly to see her face. A face he didn’t get to see that night when all lights turn off for the main event and she disappeared like if she wasn’t even there in the first place.

Hyunseung felt like in that fairy tale, how was it called again? Never mind that, he searched running to the exit with the feeling he would definitely find her there and like predicted he saw a flash of short blond running out of the bar, following without hesitation he exit the place removing his mask to have a clearer vision. Out in the dark he couldn’t see her anymore and that meant she probably came in a car leaving as soon as she was out.

Trying his luck he decide to walk around just in case she was in the side walk not noticing the way he got cornered until a voice spoke startling him.

‘’Young master Hyunseung, we will now you home. Cooperate or we will be force to use our strength against you’’ Hyunseung was surprised but collect himself rapidly, was there a way out? He start searching for any viable escape but after analyzing to find none he follow in defeat at least hoping that he would meet her again.




Thanks for all your subscriptions and comments.

 I’m again sorry for the long absence. It’s not like I didn’t have the time to write because I did it every night as much as I could before falling asleep with the PC on hands, I didn’t have was time to go to the north (to town) to a café site and post it. You see, I live in the far south where it’s all birds chirping and endless forest with lizards and turtles and unidentified insects (bugs) that’s also the reason wifi doesn’t reach my home. But it’s a paradise here for me, one day I should show you a picture I have a lot of birds (here animals are not afraid of you kkk so it’s easy).

And also even if it is kinda obvious I’m already out of hiatus so expect updates soon kkkk or so I hope. Tons of love.

 

DEPENDING ON MY TIME TODAY I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW CHAPTER 7 AND ILU SPECIAL CHAPTER. BYE~~