Bad News

Love and Lies

Thanks for all you subscriptions, comments, everything <3333



 

‘’HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA’’ a loud laughter could be heard in the wide empty place, Hyuna laughed and twirl around with no absolute care of the world, she then ran with her arms wide open.

‘’I’m free!!!’’ she yelled with all the power of her lungs, she continue running until she felt two powerful arms restricting her movements. She moved her head as to see the person embracing her and giggled.

‘’I can’t believe someone can be so difficult to catch drunk’’ Hyunseung manly voice said calmly as he spun her around to face him. Hyuna pointed a finger at his chest accusingly hitting him with it. ‘’You’re… such an …’’ she said blurrily, Hyuna stop her movements and laid her palm on his shoulder grabbing it lightly. ‘’…handsome… ’’

Hyunseung rolled his eyes at the silly comment of her, even in this state she was such a handful. Hyuna had suddenly start to drink gulping everything she found alcoholic, it was no surprise that soon she was in this state, saying all kind of incoherencies and acting without any inhibitions, that was her now. Just a while ago Hyuna’s roommate had asked him to carry her to her room since he had decide to left the place before the others, truth to be told he had just said that for someone to suggested for him to accompany the drunk lady to her room and it did happened.

If she had stay there more time she would have continue to drink and it would have been a very bad morning for college activities with the teacher, heck she could have ended intoxicated, but now he was suffering not begging help because Hyuna had given him a really hard time.

Hyunseung came out of his reverie at feeling soft hands holding his face in place, it was a tender touch so much he didn’t want to escape from it. He gulped as Hyuna neared to his face, he suddenly felt nervous of their closeness, their noses almost touching, she kept staring at him deeply as if pondering something very important.

‘’So biiiiiggg those eyes’’ she passed her finger lightly over his eyelashes making his breath sped up as well as his heartbeat. ‘’Just like Oppa’’ Hyunseung didn’t understand what was going on but he needed to stop it now. ‘’Hyuna let’s go to the hotel, you’re drunk’’ the said girl turned away from him finding something more interesting and exclaimed.

‘’Oh! It’s the sea I want to go in!’’ she start walking towards it and Hyunseung instantly grab her hand stopping her advances. ‘’What are you doing?! Are you crazy?’’ Hyuna pouted cutely and whined. ‘’You can save me again just let me swim…. Nae?’’

Hyunseung face palm, like literally he face palmed and heck it hurt. ‘’Sorry for this Hyuna’’ he mumbled and lifted her up throwing her at his back like a sack of potatoes. Hyuna screamed in excitement surprising him, he thought she was going to yell at him or something similar to that.

‘’It feels like a rollercoaster…’’ Hyuna giggled and moved in his back to then stop suddenly. ‘’Hyunseung… the world is spinning… I see everything… hic… upside down… hic… I don’t like it…’’ Hyuna trashed around uncomfortably in his back and he nearly loose his balance.

‘’Stay still Hyuna, you’ll make us fall‘’ the girl giggled at his back while he walked towards the hotel. ‘’I already fell pabo!’’ she said staying still. ‘’I’m carrying you right now, you haven’t fall’’ he reply as he trespassed the doors of the front.

‘’I did I fall… and it’s all your fault’’ Hyuna said in a low whisper that if he was not carrying her he would’ve probably never hear, this girl was definitely not making sense at all.

 

Hyunseung open the door and came inside, Hyuna had long ago stop resisting him, not like she could do anything in her state. He laid her down in the mattress staring openly at her peaceful and soft looking face. 

It was a relief there were not so many people on the way here because the few that he had crossed paths with had stared strangely at him as if he was planning to her, those judgmental bastards. He looked at Hyuna a little more deciding to leave and let her rest.

‘’I’m going now, rest well Hyuna’’ Hyunseung was lifting his body from the bed when two hands grab his shirt desperately, yet not with the sufficient force to hurt him. ‘’Don’t go’’ Hyuna whispered leaning to him slightly, making their lips touch. Hyunseung closed his eyes to savor the moment but as fast as he had felt her soft lips on his it had gone leaving only the fleeting sensation lingering in his mind and body.

He opened his eyes only to find a deeply sleeping Hyuna under him, Hyunseung laughed loudly as Hyuna stirred in her place, he detangled the hand in his shirt and arranged the large bangs on her forehead.

‘’You shouldn’t initiate things you can’t finish pabo’’ he said and flick her forehead softly, lastly he put the sheets over her body and was about to turn off the bed side table lamp when he saw some files on it, his eyes darkening after reading the content of them thoroughly.

‘’So you really do have information I need’’ he whispered at her sleeping figure, a pain look in his eyes. ‘’I’m sorry Hyuna, I’m really a bad person’’ the girl moved to a side and continue to doze off.

.

.

.

Hyuna wake up with a splitting headache, the light was burning her eyes so she closed them covering herself with the large sheets, she heard footsteps coming over her side and she swear hangovers gave you an unhuman ability to find every single thing annoying. ! She didn’t want to drink ever again.

‘’Are you feeling good?’’ the obvious question came with concern from her roommate. ‘’It’s just that my head hurts, I’ll be fine…’’ she said loudly with the covers over her. ‘’Sohyunie can you tell me the hour? We can’t be late to Mrs. Jung’’

‘’It’s 8:47 am Unnie’’ Hyuna closed her eyes to continue sleeping. Her phone going off interrupted her and she groaned picking it up at seeing the caller name.

‘’Morning Mr. Lee’’ she tried to put her most serious tone despite the annoyance and the headache.

 ‘’WHAT?!!!’’ Hyuna sat on the bed forgetting everything else after what the person in the other line was telling her. ‘’When did that happened?’’ she continue putting on some slippers and standing up straight all sleepiness gone. ‘’Book me the first flight to Seoul right away… you already did? That’s wonderful…. I’ll be there, don’t let them do ANYTHING before I am back. Do you understand?’’ Hyuna didn’t wait for the response and hold her towel and clothes hanging up the phone.

‘’What happened?’’ ask Sohyun worried. ‘’I will have to return. Sohyun-ah could you tell Mrs. Jung I had to leave for family matters’’

‘’N-nae’’

.

.

.

Hyuna took a shower and put on her clothes in a record of time, she really didn’t have time to pack any of her belongings so she just brought with her the most important things in her handbag, her cellphone I which she was consulting the flight to Seoul and the documents of her job. After seeing the hour the plane took off, she start typing a message to Jihyun.

To: Namji <3

From: Me

Unnie, I have to go back to Seoul for work, can you pack my things? I don’t have time to do it myself. I love you Unnie, sorry and thank you.

Hyuna continue walking through the corridors when she felt the familiar vibration of the phone.

 

From: Namji <3

To: Me

Ok, but you have to explain me everything when we see again. Fighting!

 

Hyuna smiled at the message fasting her steps, she needed to be at the airport in 20 minutes if she didn’t want to miss the flight.

As she was nearing the elevator she crossed paths with Jang Hyunseung, she slowed down her steps as his figure kept getting near her, they exchanged glances until for a moment until she blushed.

‘’Don’t go’’ she whispered leaning to him slightly, making their lips touch. The memory of that event came to her the moment Hyuna took a glimpse of his lips. OMO! Did I r-really kiss him last night? Oh no… did I say or did something else? How should I act? Should I do as if I don’t remember anything?

‘Hyuna act cool, act cool’ she said to herself now standing in front of Hyunseung. ‘’Morning Kim Hyuna, I didn’t thought you would have strength to wake up today’’ he said in a teasing tone. ‘’I just have things to do. I’m busy so I’ll take my leave’’

Hyunseung looked at the paper I her hands recognizing them from last night. Was she planning to leave from here? Her clothing was too formal and he had this feeling…

‘’Are you leaving Jeju?’’ he asked out loud gaining a surprise look from Hyuna. ‘’How did you know?’’ she said startled. ‘’Your outfit… it doesn’t look like what we should use to horse riding or sightseeing’’ Hyuna nodded her head understanding his point.

‘’You’re right. I have to go now’’ Hyuna said and start walking away without missing his next words. ‘’Good luck Hyuna’’

She was continue walking but spun around shouting his name, Hyunseung stop and turn to her wondering what she had to tell him.

‘’Hey!’’

‘’Yeah?’’

‘’umm… Next time we meet let’s talk Hyunseung’’ Hyunseung smile sincerely at her statement and she also did. ‘’Have a safe trip Hyuna’’

.

.

.

She rushed inside of the company ignoring all the confused and disapproving stares of the passerby’s and workers, at arriving in front of the elevator she clicked the top button various times hoping that it would move faster. The wait was killing her because she knew she was late already, the elevator opened and she got inside of it taking breaths as she glare impatiently at the numbers changing color.

The ‘ding’ sound signal her that she had finally arrived to the floor needed and as the metallic doors opened, she sprinted as fast as she could through the offices. Suddenly a figure start running besides her accompanying her almost equally, she looked swiftly and recognized the person as Mr. Lee.

‘’Where are they?’’ she asked hurriedly. ‘’They are all in the meeting Director Kim. I tried to stop them, I am sorry’’ the man said breathless.

‘’It’s fine, I am sure you tried your best Mr. Lee’’ Hyuna stopped abruptly before the giant door taking deep breaths to compose herself and calm the hard pants due to the running. She straitened her cloths and her body showing a hard and collect image.

‘’How much time since it started?’’

‘’Ten minutes approximately Director Kim…’’

 

Hyuna pushed the giant doors open, as she did so the voices of the ones speaking came to a halt, confidently she enter giving just a bow as greeting and sitting in her empty chair.

‘’What is this?’’ her father said offended by her interruption. ‘’I would like to ask the same. How was it that they forgot to announce this meeting to the Director in chief and responsible of this incoming project?’’ Her father gave a sigh looking away from her.

‘’Let’s continue’’ the person who she identified as attorney Ahn start speaking. ‘’As I was saying, if you notice here, there had been sudden increases of the income that will affect the new ideas we are trying to implement, fortunately we had…’’ Hyuna listened to all that was being said, she had show concern about this same issue before but she had been ignored by not having sufficient data to support her ideas. That is the reason why she had been working on it in the trip even though she hadn’t had that much time to see after it. However she was able to come up with something strong enough to contest their current situation. The moment attorney Ahn had finished his statements she continue with her own plans of the resort.

 

‘’Director Kim we will use your ideas for this. I want the project you had propose to be send to me and I will see through it thoroughly again…’’ Hyuna wanted to smile at this. She had work so hard to just be part of the staff in charge of that resort she couldn’t believe she had finally made it.

‘’…the person in charge however will be Park Soojin as she had been assigned in the first minutes of this meeting’’ Hyuna anger rose up in seconds hearing her father words, she slammed both her hands hard on the wooden desk.

‘’I object!’’ her father stare at her hard with her outburst but stay silent. ‘’I am in charge of this project and I know everything about it, you can’t put her there’’ she added indignantly, how could he even think of doing this?

‘’You have a point Director Kim but I need an objective point of view of this which I am sure you don’t have. However taking note that you have more experience in the matter I will assign you together with Mrs. Park’’

‘’You can’t do this? This was my idea, I was the one working on it! Why… how… how could you assigned her there? This was her dream… Why are you doing this to me Abeoji?’’

‘’DIRECTOR KIM!!’’ her father shout startling everyone in the room.

‘’This was my final decision! Don’t mess your work with personal feelings, this was the reason I assigned another person beside of you to take care of it, so don’t make me regret even joining you to this. Aren’t you ashamed with your coworkers?! Making a scandal of this like a five year old girl?! The Meeting is over!’’

Hyuna restrain herself from crying and pick her papers leaving the place, as she got outside she crumble her work with fury. She had to be strong, she couldn’t crumble here, she needed to get out of there. Just what was wrong with her father? Why her of all people?! A tear slid down her cheek.

‘’Hyuna-yah’’ she stiffened at the voice behind her and took a relaxing breath to resist what was coming. ‘’What do you want.’’ She deadpanned turning to the person.

‘’I just hope we get along together for this upcoming work’’ Hyuna scoffed and start walking away. ‘’What a temper daughter’’ Hyuna ball her fists and return fuming.

‘’I’m not you daughter! And believe me when I say I will do anything and everything for have what is rightfully mine. Don’t provoke me anymore’’

‘’Well let me say the same to you darling’’ the woman smiled sweetly, how she wished to throw all that façade away. ‘’Are you threatening me?’’

‘’And are you not?’’ she said chuckling. ‘’You know Hyuna? As a rival I like you very much, you always entertain me. So I will give you this friendly advice, not everything that shine is gold darling so open your eyes good because there always a reason behind everything’’

‘’Why are you telling me this? Why acting like you care all of a sudden?’’ Hyuna asked taken aback by her comment.

‘’I already told you, and maybe I dislike you sudden disadvantage… I don’t like wining so easy after all’’ Soojin kissed her cheek lightly. ‘’Bye darling. Yeobo are we leaving now?’’

‘’Yes… Hyuna do you want to join us?’’ Her father said hopefully, how bipolar this man, well if he thought she would even as to cross words with him as her father again he was losing his time.

‘’Oh no darling, she said she was busy and couldn’t come’’ fed up with the snake hypocrisy Hyuna just turned her back to them and left the place.




Woo! That took time kkk. I start working again and soon will be starting college again, I’m kinda nervous for it ^^.

I tried my best to make the last part understandable and not boring. I really hate her step-mother she’s evil. And there will be more and more 2hyun because… chan chan chan chan….

They will soon soon… start to be together xD.

Well I have some questions for you ^^.

 Did you like the end of Jeju chapters? Who do you think is the person behind that phone call? What do you think is Hyunseung’s father plan? And what do you think of Hyuna’s father?

Next chapter will be very long and full of past stories and truth, please look forward to it.

Bye xD

Ps: Do you want me to write a special chapter with Soojin’s past? If the answer is yes it will be uploaded in the near end of the story but not as a part of it. Ok bye.