Getting Dangeruous

Love and Lies

Hello dear readers, thank you all for reading.

I was inspired lately and was able to write this so... READ PLEASE: it haven't been that much since i update. I updated yesterday two chapters so this IS A TRIPLE UPDATE. 

Read the two chapters before this if you haven't. 



 

It had been a week since the fraud of Hyuna’s company was revealed, it was of course one of the hot topics of the moment and his father was not pleased with the outcome. He had been unable to talk with Hyuna about everything because he wanted to stay in his good father side for a little more.

After a very hard work he had been able to establish a good amount of information about the company involvement with the mafia, as he had thought they were washing money for then which was a serious crime, not only that but he was able to locate the place their leader was at the moment. 

In the moment, he hadn’t done anything about it because he had to resolve his last problem, that was indeed the most biggest one. What would he do will all the families that would stay without work?

Some crazy ideas had come to mind but for that he needed to contact Hyuna first and maybe Kim Jaesun too…

There was something good though about all this situation. At first he was baffled and distressed by it but he had accept it by now, it was Park Soojin.

That woman had gone to the extreme, he never expect her to say everything and willingly went to jail for her crimes not when he had done so much effort to stay loyal to their agreement. But after a short visit to her she had reassured him that she was still up to talk against his father when the time came.

In exchange, he had made sure that his other agreement was fulfilled, he made sure his lover and daughter were out of all the situation and even had gotten them tickets to fly away from the country the moment all suspicions came to halt.

His shoulders felt so much lighter in the moment, he was glad he got to tell Hyuna everything… well almost everything. He had not told her about their attorney being involve in the case and for now he wouldn’t.

For now, he really needed to resolve the case of his workers.

 

***

 

After making sure he was not being followed, he arrived to the house that had so much of his memories. A fond smile grace his lips remembering himself and Hyuna running through the same garden and in general everywhere, he could even see a little of the small lining of tress he remember so much more bigger.

Before he had knock the door Hyuna came out with welcoming eyes. ‘’I’ve been waiting for you, my father is ready to receive you, please come in’’

She gestured him inside and he had to bite his lisps to refrain from commenting how the place had not changed that much, it only lack family pictures that were displayed before but even some of the furniture was the same as he remembered.

‘’How have you been?’’ he asked when he notice the atmosphere was a little uncomfortable. ‘’It had been difficult but everything is solving itself, so I’m fine….’’ There was a long pause until she decide to ask. ‘’And you? How about your father?’’

‘’I’m fine… about that issue that’s the reason I’m here… I would like to ask for a thing of you and your father’’

She led him to the study and entered after him.

‘’Good evening Sir. It’s been a while…’’ the older gave him a emotionless look that made him nervous and greeted back. ‘’Evening boy, why is it that you seek for we? As you may know I don’t have any interest in what your family can offer us’’

‘’I understand your reluctance to hear me out Sir. And I would understand if you decline my request also. I assume you know what has become of my father and the things he had done… I am afraid that when I reveal everything about him and his wrong doings the authorities will seize everything and with the publicity we’ll have a lot of our clients and investors will turn their back to us, resulting in the loss of our capital. That will surely bring misfortune to a lot of our workers.

I came here to ask for your help. I wanted to know if the Jaesun group will be able and kind enough to help control the damage and became our allies. It is very bold and a lot for me to ask since I know you hate our family but will you please? Not for my father sake but for the thousand innocent that work under him’’

He end his speech a little breathless and felt the confidence he had slowly draining away with Hyuna’s father stern face. This was his last hope, there was no one he could trust more than them and they had a good background that would help cleaning their image in the moment everything was told.

‘’Well indeed what you said its true and certainly what will become of your legacy but I am—‘’

Hyuna cleared interrupting her father and looked at him. ‘’Hyunseung, would you mid leaving my father and me discuss this? It will not take that much so you can wait outside’’ he nodded and left the study.

As soon as he was gone Hyuna gaze harden. ‘’Appa I know what you were about to say and I have to disagree with you. Even though his father has done so much bad to us he have no blame in this, he was even kind enough to help we resolve our issues that had nothing to do with him. Please don’t give him your back when we are capable of helping him and not only him but all those people’’

Her father sighed tiredly and hold his forehead.

‘’Hyuna, even if we want to help him which I don’t think is a good idea, what will happen to us? We are barely managing to fix all the problems of the fraud and it’s dangerous to have a major investment in something as big as ours just because of pity’’

She knew he was right, currently they couldn’t afford wasting too much of their founds but it wouldn’t hurt stopping some of the Jang’s company damage, would it?

‘’Appa, we owe him and it’s true we can afford to waste but we can help him lessen the problem’’ She tried once again and nearly jump in joy when he nodded in agreement.

‘’But don’t let him in, just go out and tell him yourself’’ she nodded with a smile and was about to leave when his voice stop her.

‘’Do you still have feelings for that boy Hyuna? Is that why you’re doing this?’’

She turn and took a time to answer but did it confidently.

‘’I have feelings, but that’s not the reason. I just want to repay the debt and also want to help those workers.’’

‘’Ok then, you can leave’’ Hyuna nodded and open the door.

She walked to the living room and find Hyunseung standing there looking at the empty wall. ‘’What are you looking at?’’ she saw him hesitating before answering.

‘’There was a painting here that I liked a lot but it’s gone now’’ she stayed silent pondering if she should answer him.

‘’Everything of my mother was burn, I liked it too… it was her favorite also’’ he smiled apologetically and continue.

‘’So you’re accepting you remember?’’ he prod teasingly. ‘’I have since long ago… I just… it’s not really the time to talk about that..’’ she end with a sigh.

‘’I know… what I said at the hotel I meant it’’ Hyunseung looked at her and she let her heart ruled her for once.

‘’I know’’ she repeated his words and gave him a small smile. ‘’By the way, my father accept your request, just have everything ready and I will help you with it, you have my phone either way’’

‘’Send thanks to your father, I really don’t think he wants to see me that much’’ he joked and she laughed.

‘’You’re right’’

 

 

         ***

 

 

  How had they ended up in this situation? It was ridiculous how one simple action led to many unfortunate events.

He sat slowly with his hands up and send a reassuring smile to Hyuna beside him, he shouldn’t have contact her. He should’ve waited and kept her safe but know they were in this situation because of his carelessness.

His father was pacing around the spacious place, one hand in his head massaging his temples and the other with pointing the fire gun at them.

Hyuna tried moving close to him but stop when his father yelled at her. ‘’Stop moving or I won’t hesitate in hurt you girl’’ if he wouldn’t have ask her then…

 

~Flashback~

(Hours before)

 

Since the moment, he had talked to Hyuna he had been keeping contact with her, only a few weeks had passed since then but it had become the more hectic days of his life.

Finally he was able to release everything to the police and with the help of Park Soojin statement, they were able to start an operative against the tugs his father was in ally with. His father as well wasn’t outside the loop and he was charged by many illegal actions.

The police was able to capture the leader of the mafia but was not able to capture his father, the man that had raised him for years was lose somewhere and probably very far from Seoul.

He didn’t understand it then but now thinking of him made him sad, it was his father after all, being good or bad. He didn’t missed him, but he couldn’t help feel pity and sadness.

The scandal of it all had graced all the newspapers and as fast as the truth was revealed their stocks had start rocket down, there was a major loss of their money and he even though he had tried to avoid it he had to cut some of the personal.

Thankfully Jaesun group had their back and because of them he was able to save a lot from the damage and their investors, being confident and loyal to Jaesun group had maintain firm in staying by his side.

It was slow but he didn’t see such a dark future ahead of him anymore, from time to time there was an investigator that updated him of the case of his father.

So far there was nothing about him.

In the bright side there was Hyuna…

She as the new Director of Jaesun group has been assigned to represent them in the affairs that had to do with his company. They had some encounters now and then but mostly all that was between them was a lot of paperwork.

In all honesty they were trying to merge both companies, as the most important ones currently it would be a win/win decision for both and he didn’t care that much if he was in charge or not, he knew he was leaving everything in good hands and with the experience he’s showed so far he would remain working there.

And this was one of those rare occasions where he encounter Hyuna, they were in his office solving the last things they could, he had learn something more from her and that was that when it was work related she was a perfectionist. There was nothing that escaped her eyes and even though he was very laid back the experience he had gain working with his father since childhood made them understand each other a lot and they were able to improve many things in both companies together.

It was kind of late when they finished, just a little past eight. He was hungry and was sure Hyuna was too since they’ve been in this for some hours, and maybe his stomach was the reason he felt brave enough.

‘’Will you accept an offer to dinner from me?’’ Hyuna looked surprised by the offer but compose herself quickly.

‘’Well, I’m hungry. Where do you want to eat?’’ he grinned at her and thought fast of a good place. ‘’I have somewhere in mind that you will like’’

 

After the dinner they were talking amiable about everything and nothing, he was escorting Hyuna to her home and that’s when he receive it. To his phone came a message from an unknown number. It said they would meet very soon Son.

It made him nervous and he didn’t wait a second to send that text to the investigator. He certainly was feeling paranoid when he felt a car following them and since then he took was would be his worst decision.

He was a block near his apartment and to him at that moment it seemed the most safe place for him and Hyuna.

So he end up there and the surprise that greet him was his father.

Indeed they had met soon.

~Flashback End~

 

‘’You know this is pointless don’t you… Father?’’ the older looked troubled. ‘’the police is probably coming here as we talk and that’s because I send a text to them before coming here’’ his face changed from troubled to angry.

‘’I should’ve known you would betray me! You’re just like your mother, too soft and idiot. I can’t believe I actually thought you were serious but No! you had to do all this for that man little of a daughter’’

‘’Did you also killed this of a daughter mother too? Did you killed her for your stupid greed too?!’’ Hyuna yelled and he notice how she clenched her hands in rage.

‘’Even though I would’ve wanted too, that was not my pleasure, it was a convenient accident that helped me after, but then you…’’ his father said pointing at him. ‘’You try to give away all I work for all those years to them? You’re not my son! Only another traitor!’’

His father aimed at him and unclasped the safety of his gun, there was a loud sound of the door being slammed open that distract his father but it was also the shock of the sudden intrusion that made him shoot fire.

‘’Hyunseung!!’’ He felt pain shooting in his arm and hold the now bleeding arm in his hand.

The police came swarming in and he saw how his father let go of the gun as they seized him, taking him away.

Everything was happen too fast for him to process it. Hyuna was by his side crying her eyes out and he tried smiling reassuringly despite the pain.

‘’I’m fine, it doesn’t hurt that much’’ she only cried more and he was glad that at least it wasn’t so grave. ''You’re…. an idiot…. Of course…it hurts… there’s so much…blood’’ she tried touching him but he grimaced.

The investigator came in and looked at him worriedly. ‘’I already called the ambulance, and it will be here shortly, Hyunseung-ssi’’

There was a question that was eating him and he just couldn’t help ask. ‘’How did you know? I never told you that my father was here… I just send you the text’’

‘’Well, one of my men shortly after inform me that he was seen nearby the apartment, and it alarmed me that you were going there, so I took the decision of coming with some reinforcements in case my gut feeling was right, and boy I’m glad I did so’’

‘’So am I’’ he smiled more and then there were some paramedics entering and doing first aid to him, it was not as bad as he though. The bullet had only graced his arm a little deep causing the amount of blood.

He was soon after bandage and they were done with him.

‘’Mr. Jang, will you like to come to the hospital for other revisions?’’

‘’No thank you… I will be fine, you did— ouch! – hey why?’’ he cried when he was hit in the head by an angry Hyuna. ‘’Of course he’ll go! You just got shot, and you’re going to the hospital and I am not hearing you saying excuses…’’ she stop her rant and her eyes saddened with concern. ‘’Please’’

He looked back at the attendant and nodded.

 

         ***

 

That night they passed half of it in the hospital to make sure he was fine and the other half in the police station telling their story of the events.

Even thought it was late he made sure Hyuna got home safely. He was not the one driving though… they have decided to take a taxi.

‘’You know, you don’t have to do this. I’m perfectly fine but you, you’re wounded, you should rest Hyunseung’’ she said worriedly and glancing at his bandage arm.

‘’It’s nothing serious and you know it. It could’ve been worse…’’ he said smiling and walking her to the gate.

‘’Good night… And I hope not to see you around until you recover’’ she said sternly. God she was so cute all bothered and he couldn’t stop himself from hugging her. Hyuna slowly raised her arms and hugged him back.

They stay in that position for a while and he separate from her leaving just a small distance between the two.

‘’I’m glad nothing happened to you… I’m sorry I made you pass through all this’’ he cares her hair putting a strand behind her ear and look at her with longing, she cupped the hand he had behind her ear and breathe deeply.

How long had it been since he was this close to her? He wanted to shorten the distance and kiss her, and so he did he start leaning closer until their nose touched and their breaths mingled together. He could feel Hyuna squeezing his hand tighter and that was sufficient to bring him back from the spell she had cast upon him.

‘’I’m sorry…’’ he whispered in and took two steps back away from her. ‘’It was out of place. Good night Hyuna’’

‘’Good night…’’  he hear her said before walking to the taxi waiting for him.



 

It was rushed but I had no idea how to come along with this I really didn’t know how. I hope you still like it though.

NEXT CHAPTER IS THE ENDING CHAPTER.

More like an epilogue than a long chapter.

...

Now I want to say something personal....

I love Winner OMG. I’m head over heels for that group. So this is my shameless promotion to them xD