The Date

Love and Lies

Thanks for all my readers and subscribers <3 Enjoy ^^



Hyunseung hummed as he strolled his fingers in the table, since this morning he had wake up in a good mood thinking of all he would do today. He took the drink in front of him and took a sip, putting down the cup and moving it with the handle just slightly to his right.

He was currently sitting in a small café waiting for his date, he chuckled seeing the time on the clock hanging on top of the counter.

3 minutes 12 seconds left.

A polite ‘excuse me’ made him redirect his attention to the waiter. ‘’Sir, have you decide on your order?’’

‘’Yeah’’ he said handing her the menu and start to say his order. ‘’Could you bring me a glass of water?’’ he added at seeing the clock once more, the woman nodded and left to pass the information.

As she left Hyunseung direct his gaze to the front door, the chimes on it sounded and a breathing hard Hyuna start walking towards his table.

‘’Are you CRAZY?’’ Hyuna sat on the empty chair running her hand through the wind disheveled hair, that moment the waitress came with the glass of water. Hyuna gladly gulp it down and was rewarded with a laugh from Hyunseung.

‘’I don’t see what’s so funny Jang’’

‘’Oh but I see it’’ Hyunseung said still laughing, he stop and smile cockily. ‘’Do you want another glass of water?’’

Hyuna glared at him, trying to burn his face with her mind, but soon gave up as she was tired. She receive a text just like he had said yesterday. The only problem was what the decide to put on it.

‘Meet you in 15 at Paradise café Blondie ;)’

When she read it she was out of words… Where the hell did that place stay anyway? Was her first thought and before she knew it she was running to meet him in time. Of course not all the way, her driver bring her but that’s not the issue here.

‘’I can’t believe you actually came in time… you know you could have taken your time or don’t even come’’ ok. He was damn right, but what could she do? She was excited to see him after all and she wouldn’t admit it, and also she had act before thought.

It’s just that you can mess up my life like this are you happy idiot?

‘’I well I … am starving where’s the food?’’

‘’So you’re avoiding what I said’’ he stated smugly. ‘’As if’’ she huffed rolling her eyes.  ‘’I’m touched’’ Hyunseung encounter with a slight pout.  ‘’I didn’t have any reason to come in time, I-I was j-just nearby’’

‘’You’re really a bad liar Hyuna-ssi’’ Hyunseung said drinking the last bit of his coffee. ‘’I-I’m n-not I just… I accept your challenge that’s all! To be in time that’s it. Where’s my food anyway Hyunseung?’’ he saw how with each stumble words her face reddened more and how she looked at her sides like a scared cat.

Cute.

‘’Shut up’’ she whined. Omo! did I said that aloud? But seeing her all shy made him want to more.

‘’Who said I was talking about you?’’ Hyuna puffed her cheeks and he couldn’t contain his burst of laughter. Hyuna seeing this side of him also smiled and forgot that she was upset at him.

‘’I already order for us. They will be serving soon since I thought you would come in time or so I wanted it to be’’ Hyuna heart fluttered at what he just said and nodded.

 

As Hyunseung said the food was served soon and to her delight he had choose something that she really was fond of. They didn’t speak that much apart from him asking if she had like the food and if she wanted to order something else. He even said that he was paying the bill when they finished to what she didn’t refuse after all he had made her pass today to come here. However the next time they ate together she was definitely paying her part. And now she was being carried to her apartment in Hyunseung’s car.

‘’We are getting near to my house, are you planning to barge in like last time or are you gonna tell me the real reason I am here now?’’ Hyuna said ending the comfortable silence, to be honest she was really curious as to what he had to say to her. ‘’Well entering your home sounds very appealing you know?’’

‘’What?’’ Hyuna had said that as a joke, was he for real? ‘’Are you serious?’’ Hyunseung stopped at the red light and taking the opportunity to look at her and nod his head. Hyuna huffed. ‘’Unbelievable’’

‘’So why the blond wig?’’ he asked out of the blue, he was not planning to talk about this exactly but he wanted to wait until she was at her home to ask the real question. With the question Hyuna hardened her glaze and by her posture she was obviously not comfortable with the topic. ‘’You don’t have to answer I have an idea already’’ Hyuna relaxed with his words and looked at him smugly. ‘’So what are your theories?’’

‘’I would say that you’re trying to escape your busy and stressed life clubbing, and you are hiding in all that amount of make up for people to not recognize you’’ Hyuna didn’t reply if he was wrong or right but he knew he was probably. ‘’Well I’m doing a bad job if I was so easily spot by you’’

So he was right after all. Her being honest made him feel comfortable so he was also. ‘’ I did recognize you but because I had seen you before’’ to this Hyuna frowned and titled her head thinking where that had happened.

‘’It’s ok, don’t try too hard to remember. That time we both had masks on… and you’re welcomed’’ He winked at her and Hyuna could only blush, he was surely talking about the kiss.

So it was Hyunseung the one… that… her face start becoming redder with her train of thoughts. She wanted to hide her face in her palms it was so embarrassing, from the start it had always being Hyunseung? I guess you can’t really hide from your heart. 

‘’And we are here’’ Hyuna lifted the gaze she hadn’t notice she had lowered covering her face with her long bangs. ‘’Thank you for bringing me here’’ Hyuna came out of the car and heard the sound of a door being closed, this felt like déjà vu.

‘’Why are you looking at me like that? I said I will go with you didn’t I?’’ she sighed at his behavior. They enter the elevator and she swear the damn thing was going slower than normal, the small space was making her really aware of the closeness their bodies had and she could only be glad that human didn’t had bionic hearing because her heart beat was going crazy.

And once more they were in her front door, was he going to enter like last time? Hyuna opened with her keys and stood in fron of Hyunseung standing tall. ‘’Thank you again for accompanying me here’’

‘’I still have something to say’’ Hyunseung put his hand in his pockets. ‘’I did all this because I wanted to ask for my wish’’

‘’Whish?’’

‘’The one for saving your life’’ Hyuna remembered and nodded her head. ‘’So what is it?’’

‘’But first let’s talk inside with a cup of tea’’ Hyuna that was in anticipation of what he was going to say sighed loudly making Hyunseung laughed. ‘’I’m joking Hyuna-ssi, you know I’m messing with you right?’’

‘’I noticed’’ she said referring to all the crazy day she had this evening, though she had to admit it was enjoyable.

‘’Well I’m not stopping since you look cute all flustered’’ Hyuna face couldn’t get any warmer she thought.

How could he say so much shameless things to her without cringing? He’s the God of flirting I swear, ugh how embarrassing. And I’m not that cute. Hyuna pouted deepening herself in her thoughts.

‘’About that wish…’’

‘’Be mine’’ Hyunseung said with so much seriousness that she didn’t doubt she had heard wrong. He then smiled warmly at her. ‘’Can my wish be granted?’’

Hyuna blinked and swallow the lump in , saying that she was nervous was an understandment she was freaking out. It was the first time someone confess to her so directly and more so a person she had feelings for. But should she say yes to him? Hyunseung’s reputation was not the best… what if he was trying to get in her pants? She didn’t know him that much and was already biased.

‘’So?’’ she looked at him and saw his smile bigger than before. What to do really?

‘’That depends Hyunseung I have to think about it. How do I know you’re not playing me?’’ she said trying to sound sure of herself.

My Gee I want to say yes to him!

‘’It’s fine Hyuna, either way I will make you mine. I like you so I won’t stop until you fall for me, I’m dead serious about it I really do like you’’ Hyunseung said cockily but behind all that confidence she saw his answer sincere so she smiled to him.

Hyunseung lifted his hand caressing delicately her face that was not completely healed but was already better and didn’t hurt that much. ‘’I’m glad it healed this much’’ He said and kissed her injured cheek for the second time, her heart swelled at his movement, it was just a brush of his lips but it made her full of goose bumps.

‘’See you again Kim Hyuna’’ she saw as he enter the elevator and stayed there looking at the bright red numbers that signal his way down. Confirming he was going to come out of anywhere she place her hand on her cheek and bit her lips.

You’re really making it hard to say NO Hyunseung.

.

.

.

As the metallic doors closed on him he leaned on it controlling his erratic breathing, he place his hand on top of his beating heart and close his eyes to calmed it down.

What should I do? I didn’t fake any of that… Have I really fallen for you Kim Hyuna?




I really had no idea how this chapter would end but I am very pleased *giggle* It made my heart flutter when writing it so I hope it touch all of you. Somehow it didn’t get to the point of greasiness and it’s only innocent fluff. I love it.

Please look forward to the next chapter, because someone will finally recognize Jag Hyunseung as Hyuna childhood friend. Who?

Love you all my dear readers ^^