Trip Part I

Love and Lies

Thank for subscribing, enjoy  ^^



 

Hyuna stirred in her comfortable bed groggily, she had a good rest but she also felt heavy. Hyuna opened her eyes finding herself in an unknown room.

This was definitely not hers, where was she? As if answering her question, flashbacks of the night before came to her mind. Eating at Hyunseung home, the fight she had with her dad, Hyunseung’s proposal and finally the long and tiring flight.

‘’Right I’m in Okinawa now…’’ she mumbles to herself, closing her eyes for another moment to cherish the sleep that was fading from her system. She thought of Hyunseung, the last time she had saw him was in the taxi driving and then she didn’t remember anything else.

‘’Omo! Did he bring me here by himself?’’ she noticed shocked. ‘’…and I ate so much lately… I must have been so heavy… how embarrassing…’’ Hyuna rolled tangling herself on the sheets.

After sulking for a few minutes she decide to stand up from the bed, Hyuna opened her cellphone to see what hour it was. It was soon, 7:13 in the morning. Maybe she should get ready in case Hyunseung came to search for her.

‘’I wonder what is Hyunseung room number? He should have text me it or something’’ Hyuna scratched the side of her neck and started looking around the room for some personal things to take a bath. She wasn’t too familiar with the room so she opened the door and went outside to look around, what greet her though was amazing.

Hyuna eyes opened in delight seeing the view the room had, a big crystal glass greet her with a beautiful view. She ran to it in awe, the sun had already risen and it made the sea shine with its reflection like million diamonds, there were no clouds surrounding the sun but the few that were far from it were glowing yellow. It was breathtaking.

She felt so tempted to just run out from the hotel and jump in the shining inviting water… It was a pity she didn’t know to swim. Maybe she should learn to, it couldn’t be that hard.

‘’Yeah... I will tell Hyunseung to teach me to swim’’ she said loudly with determination and lift her fist in a fighting pose.

‘‘Well it was about time you learned’’ Hyuna gasped holding her heart and turn to the owner of the voice, she exhaled loudly at seeing Hyunseung. ‘’Oh my gosh you scare me…! When…?’’ she took another breath to calm her beating heart and analyzed him. Hyunseung was leaning in the kitchen counter with a towel in his hand drying his hair. He looked like he had just went out of a bath, clean and clothed. She stopped her stare and wondered his appearance in her room.

‘’How did you get in here? Do you have a spare key?’’

‘’Well I do have the key but it’s because I’m staying in the guest room’’ he said pointing at a door in the end of the hallway. Hyuna turned her sight to where he was pointing and sigh…

Suddenly something click in her mind ‘’Wait! Are we staying together?!’’ she said alarmed. ‘’Do you want me to rent another place for me?’’ Hyunseung asked innocently.

‘’I-its fine’’ she stuttered shyly and he look at her worriedly. ‘’Are you sure? I can always get another room’’ Hyunseung didn’t want Hyuna to felt uncomfortable with his presence, she was a girl after all, it’s just that last night he had been too tired and had just chose this place. He was about to tell her that later he would pay for another one when he was interrupt.

‘’No no it’s really fine... We are sleeping in different rooms and this place look very big, so I don’t see that much of a problem… really…’’ she tried to reassure him giving him another shy smile. It couldn’t be that bad having him here and like this he didn’t have to waste more money. Hyunseung smiled at her and changed the topic.

‘’By the way you should get ready so we can eat breakfast, I already called for some to be brought here’’ hearing the word breakfast Hyuna ran to the bathroom to get ready.

 

They start eating breakfast as soon as Hyuna finish her bath, she was wearing a simple white summer dress since the day seemed to be hot. The food was western, scramble eggs, bacon, bread, orange juice, coffee and milk. She will make sure they ate something more traditional later, it is not like she never tasted it, hell she love Japanese food, but that’s why she was so excited to eat here.

‘’Hey Hyunseung, what are we doing today?’’ Hyuna said after she swallowed the food in .

‘’Well I was reading some flyers and though we could go sightseeing at the Shuri Castle. ‘’ The place is big so we will take some time but it look beautiful. Then we could search something to eat and afterwards stop at the beach so I can teach you to swim’’ ‘’Daebak you really did plan this didn’t you?’’

Hyunseung smiled at her and nodded. ‘’There’s actually a lot of things to do here, so I was thinking we should go to a place by day and pass the rest in the beach, I really want to dive so I have to make sure you won’t drown on me first’’ after he said that he ended his food. He hadn’t been that much in Japan either, just Tokyo and he was excited to visit all this new places. Being in the runaway for so much years didn’t give him that much time to know the places where he was staying.

‘’I was thinking of renting a car, we still don’t know how much time we’ll be staying here and it could be convenient’’ Hyuna hummed at his suggestion. ‘’Sure… why not?’’

.

.

.

 

Today had been a very interesting one, as they had planned they went to the Shuri Castle and it was a beautiful place. They were very lucky that there was not so much people there so they got to know the place in tranquility and understand all what their guide was explaining. He was especially attracted to the animal statues. They did really seemed like the protector of the place with their angry scary faces. Hyuna was like a child, mesmerized by everything that came in view. He really wanted to show her the Chinese garden the guide had recommended him and see her reaction to it, after all he said it was breathtaking. Maybe they would go to that one tomorrow.

After sightseeing, they went to eat to a traditional restaurant and ate until their hearts content and currently they were at the beach.

Hyuna had left to a swimsuit shop to buy a new one and told him not to follow her, something around the words ert and girls. He laughed remembering… she was so cute saying that.

Not wasting time, he went to another shop buying things like sunscreen, a few snacks and a few beverages to refresh them in the hot weather.

‘’How do I look?’’ Hyunseung turned to the voice widening his eyes. He stayed silent for a few seconds staring at her figure and burst out laughing.

 ‘’What is that? Hahahahaha….’’ Tears start forming in his eyes.

‘’Why are you laughing? It’s not funny’’ Hyuna said glaring at him but he couldn’t help it. Hyuna was wearing a one piece swimsuit full of dots that had a small skirt in it. Yet that wasn’t the funny thing, it was the giant duck float surrounding her waist which she had to hold with both hands and the mask and snorkel on her head, she was just short of the diving fins to make her look unbelievable.

He laughed a bit more and tried to breathe deeply… this was too much… ‘’…You look like an Ahjumma…’’

‘’Yah!! It was hard to find these you know?’’ she said gesturing the equipment with her body since she couldn’t use her hands and he just couldn’t stop laughing again. ‘’Aish! I don’t want to swim anymore…!’’ Hyuna said and start to walk away.

‘’Ok, ok sorry…’’ he run and grab her hand making the float fall. ‘’Just let not use this for now, they will not be necessary, you have me don’t you?’’ Hyuna blush at his words but tried staying indignant. ‘’Ok then…’’

‘’By the way, why a one piece? I would have prefer a red biki-‘’ he start to say but Hyuna smack him in the head. ‘’ert! I will never use one in front of you’’

‘’Huh? Are you sure? Anyway aren’t bikinis just like underwear? I am sure you’ll let me sehjkfn dcnkasjd’’ he couldn’t finish his sentence with the hand covering his mouth but he felt accomplished knowing she had understand what he had implied with the overly colored her face was.

‘’Aish Jinjja’’ she whined still smothering him. 

 



Super Short Sorry ;P

I just felt like i had to update because i don't know when i will be able to... tbh this chapter was suposed to be longer and have much more but i really don't know how much it will take to write it all and i didn't want to update in a month or two, so i will see... depending on how things are here i will update short or long chapters.

Please be patient I LOVE YOU ALL