Trip Part II

Love and Lies

Enjoy Guys~  

Thanks for Subscribing ^^




 

Hyunseung was holding Hyuna’s hands while her feet kept hitting the water repeatedly maintaining herself floating. She could actually swim a little now after a week of practicing, or at least not drown if she ever fell in the water so she was happy. Right now though she was tired and didn’t want to swim so she told Hyunseung to hold her hands and carry her around, it was a bit childish but she didn’t want to leave the water and this way she could stay near him.

‘’Aren’t you tired already?’’ Hyuna glance at him as he stop and she let go of him standing up and trying to touch the sandy floor, Hyunseung had brought her in the deep so she steadied herself clinging at one of his bare shoulders. ‘’Actually I want to stay a little more…’’

‘’Then let’s stop at the shore though we have to leave soon because it’s getting late and I don’t want to get sick, I’m delicate’’ Hyuna hit his arm letting go of him as he laughed. ‘’Tch… jerk’’ after she said that she start swimming to the beach. It was nice and refreshing, it made her ask herself why she let so much time passed without learning.

Hyunseung was right the sky was turning a dark blue already, it seemed like it was past six already. At arriving to a shallow place she stood up and walked to their belongings, wrapping a towel on her and grabbing one for Hyunseung who had just arrive. She avoided looking at his torso and throw the towel on his head to cover him, it was not like she hadn’t seen him like this. He saw his half every day when they went to the beach but she was still shy and she didn’t want Hyunseung to about it neither.

‘’Hyunseung let’s go I’m cold…’’ she said pulling on an oversized t-shirt. ‘’Ok, I’m also a little cold’’ Hyunseung grab their belongings in one hand and occupy the next one intertwining their fingers, she complied and tightened her hold on his hand.

‘’Want to stop to eat out or prefer if we ask the hotel food service?’’ Hyuna pondered hard. She really wanted to get to the hotel fast but she preferred eating out. ‘’Let’s eat in the hotel today and maybe see a movie’’ Hyunseung nodded and open the door of the car motioning Hyuna to go inside.

.

.

.

Hyunseung felt his eyelids dropping, this movie was so slow it was making him drowsy. Hyuna was already a lost cause, the girl was sleeping soundly beside him with her head on his shoulders. He saw as the credits start rolling down and decide to carry Hyuna to her bed, he hadn’t done before because she was supposedly seeing it.

Hyunseung ran to the room unfolding the covers of the bed, he had to carry the sleeping girl various times to her room and he always forgot to lift the covers before to make it easier, today he was definitely doing it first. Going back to the living room he found Hyuna was still very deep in sleep and lift up her body carrying her bridal style towards her room, he laid her in bed and covered her properly.

‘’Good night…’’ he whispered kissing her cheek. He was standing up when a hand grab his arm and he was now staring at a sleepy Hyuna. ‘’Stay please?’’ she said tightening her hold in his arm despite her closed eyes and obviously sleeping state she still had a lot of strength.

Hyunseung scooted next to her covering with the sheets and laying bringing her to him in a hug. Hyuna snuggled closer resting her head on his chest and sighing continuing to sleep.

‘’If knew you would be like this every night. I would have just ask for a single room you know?’’ He said softly caressing her hair. They had been a little more than a week in Japan and were living comfortably together, however recently they had start sleeping in the same room. Nothing much happened except for sleeping and waking up next to each other.

It was nice. He never though he would act like this to any one, carrying someone to bed, tucking her and cuddle? That was not really his style, normally he would met someone interesting and go out with that person to pass the time, it was not only but just comfortable company. So spending time like this with Hyuna, seeing a movie, talk about random things, teaching her to swim and knowing different places with her, eating with her, living beside her and just being near her… It was so new to him yet he wouldn’t want it any other way. It was like his life began the moment he knew her, she was everything that worth it in the moment and the thought scare him.

Scared because he was avoiding something that he should have told her a long time ago. He was afraid of her knowing the truth behind his initial intentions and hate him. It was not like he was doing it for entertainment, he had his reasons but he until some point was still playing with her and although he knew Hyuna was an understanding person… she had just gave up too much and the disappointment will feel the double for her.

‘’I really… really fell for you hard didn’t I?’’ Hyunseung mumbled kissing her fringe and bringing her closer to his embrace.

 ‘You’re really hopeless Jang Hyunseung’ 

 

 




Hey I'm back *shy*. Another short update BUT still an update. I wrote this really fast because i am partially free... What i do for you lovely people *shakes head* i had to give up my piano practice. What a bad girl.

Aaaaanyway... i hope you had like this chapter that was specially Hyunseung centered.... sooooooon very soon i will give you a surprise and they will be back in KOREA. 

Ok too much talking 

Bye

I love you all <3333

Thanks again for comenting, subscribing, reading, everything ^^.