...

Bloody Love

Baekhyun hates days like these. The sun is shining brightly and beating down hard on his pale skin, while there is no wind to soothe the hot air. Luhan stands next to him, panting hard with sweat running down his face and dripping to the green grass underneath them.

Its gym class for the two vampires, and the sun wasn't being too nice to them today.

Monsters always had separate gym classes from humans, and thus there was there was no human in sight. Right now, Baekhyun and Luhan were playing soccer; something Luhan enjoyed, and the werewolves they were playing against were not playing fair.

Luhan grits his teeth, his heart heaving heavily. He was angry. At the werewolves, himself, his team, but mostly himself. He looks behind to his team, the majority being lazy zombies who did pretty much nothing. Luhan and Baekhyun were pretty much the only ones running enthusiastically to score, but they never won the game.

Baekhyun throws a towel towards Luhan after their (unfair) game was over. Luhan takes it gratefully, and wipes at his face. He and Baekhyun walk into the inside gym quietly to see Yixing and Jongdae against Jongin and Kyungsoo in a basketball match. The two vampires plop down on the bench and watch carefully at the plays. Luhan had a very, stern expression (which he never has normally) and Baekhyun watches with a bored look.

"Why do you look so mad?" Baekhyun asked after observing from the side. Luhan shakes his head, but Baekhyun can see he is really troubled. They weren't family for nothing. "Don't lie to me Luhan. Tell me right now." 

Luhan puts his face in his hands and decided to just tell his cousin. It was better than nothing and asking himself impossible questions.

Luhan explains what REALLY happened between Sehun and explains why Sehun is angry. He tries his best to explain everything he has been feeling in detail and then he asks Baekhyun all the questions that were left unanswered in his head. Baekhyun listens intently to Luhan ramble in a blur of words, but he catches every piece of it. He stares at Luhan for awhile after the blonde has finished talking.

Its silent between them for awhile before Luhan sighs heavily the moment Jongin shoots a final shot at the last second. The buzzer rings loudly in between their silence and Baekhyun thinks of some words to say.

"Me too. It's the same with me too." He manages to say. Luhan looks at him. "But it's with Chanyeol. I really don't understand the situation either."

Baekhyun is quiet, while Luhan processes.

"Why don't we ask someone?" Luhan's question is barely a whisper, but Baekhyun hears it perfectly. He wonders why they haven't done it yet. Maybe because two specific humans have been following them non-stop. Baekhyun nods, and searches for the nearest vampire(s), two of them being his friends, Ravi and Leo.

Baekhyun knew them from, once again, his Grandfather. His grandfather and his famous parties invited vampires from far and wide and it was almost unlikely for Baekhyun not to know any vampire that crossed his path.  Baekhyun pointed towards the two, who were across the gym lifting weights. Baekhyun could only distinguish Ravi because of his outrageous hair color that changes rather often.

Baekhyun points to the duo; "I'm going to ask them. Stay right here okay?"

Baekhyun makes his way to Ravi and Leo after Luhan nods. Baekhyun approaches the other two vampires while pushing by other creatures. Ravi greets him with a bright smile.

"Hey Baekhyun!" He chimes loudly. The vampires put down their weights to look up at Baekhyun. Baekhyun smiles softly before giving a small nod.

"I have a question for you guys." Baekhyun said. Ravi smiles but Baekhyun can see the hint of curiosity in his eyes.

"Fire away." 

"Did you guys ever... Umm.. Has your body ever.. You know.. Lost control?" Baekhyun asked, unsure of how to start the question. Ravi his head to the side.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Has your body ever lost control because of someone else?" Baekhyun asked, not realizing his question sounded weird.

"Are you asking me if I slept with someone or something?" Ravi asked, his eyes wide. Baekhyun's eyes grew wide and he vigorously shook his head. That was not what he meant at all! Baekhyun waves his arms around, in attempt to clear away the misunderstanding. Baekhyun was so flustered that Leo smiles just a little bit.

"The Thirst!" Baekhyun sighs loudly. "I meant, did you meet anyone that just made you thirsty and hungry and your body just acts weirdly?" Baekhyun asked, his face a shade of a light scarlet. Ravi and Leo exchanges glances before looking back at Baekhyun. Leo steps forward, his face still expressionless as ever.

"I have." He says quietly. Ravi looks at him with a bewildered look as if it was his first time hearing such a thing. "Remember last year?" Leo asks, his eyes boring into Baekhyun's. Baekhyun nods, remembering the last party Leo had attended.

"Well, remember that annoying redhead I had brought? He does that sort of thing to me." Leo explained, his face not showing a single emotion.

Baekhyun remembers the talkative redhead that seemed to talk the night away and nag Leo constantly. His name was Hakyeon or (preferably) N. Baekhyun remembers Hakyeon, and his affection towards Leo. Hakyeon was a "Half Child". What monsters would call a child who was born from two different creatures. Hakyeon was half vampire and half troll. Quite a combination really. 

"And?" Baekhyun watched Leo pause. Leo glows a slight red for half a second before looking away.

"We.... Mated..."

Ravi punches Leo hard in the arm. "Why am I always the last one to know!?" He shrieks, his bright colored hair. Baekhyun is stunned for a moment. Did those feelings turn to mating..?  

"I-I'm not finished. Stop punching me." Leo growls at Ravi. Ravi stops immediately. "I guess we bonded after I bit him. My body seemed to have a mind of its own." Leo explained, running a hand through his raven black hair.

"Hakyeon and I have been together since then. Even though he's really annoying, it seems I cant be away from him too long." 

"Go get him Lover Boy." Ravi chuckled. Leo threw him a scowl and just blew at his bangs in annoyance. But Baekhyun could clearly see the small smile Leo had. It was small sweet smile that had Baekhyun's stomach churning in a sickening way.

Baekhyun thanked them quickly before making his way back to Luhan who was still sitting in the same spot. But now he was speaking to Yixing and Jongdae. Jongin and Kyungsoo were no where to be found, probably out hiding because of Kyungsoo's new transformation.

Baekhyun approaches them just as Yixing starts blabbering about seeing a angel that decended from the heavens. 

"That's nonsense. You should've seen the ghosts I saw back in Europe! Now those were angels!" Jongdae shrilled  just as Baekhyun retakes his seat by Luhan. Yixing and Jongdae engulf themselves in a loud conversation of ghosts and angels  while Luhan turns to Baekhyun with a expectant look.

"So what did they say?" He asked. Baekhyun sighed.

"I didn't find out too much. Leo said he mated with someone because he was feeling sorta like us. But his mate is half troll and half vampire. There was no way I could've asked about humans." 

Luhan nods in understanding before running his fingers through his blonde hair in exhaustion. The whole situation was giving him so much stress; he really didn't know how much longer he could stand it. Luhan thinks of Sehun, and feels something hurt within his chest.

Luhan wouldn't tell Baekhyun, but it hurts a lot where his heart is.

~~~

Chanyeol tries to avoid Baekhyun this time. He wanted to see if Baekhyun would notice and at least say something. Chanyeol wanted to see if Baekhyun was relieved that Chanyeol didn't chase him around anymore.

Chanyeol wanted to know if Baekhyun just wanted to be strangers.

So Chanyeol saunters around, sometimes with Sehun and sometimes with just himself. Chanyeol has always been an awkward giant around strangers. He guesses his height intimidates other people so it seems hard to talk to him. Nonetheless he has large bug eyes and a creepy smile to go along with it.

Chanyeol frowns. He really has never been so self conscious before. Maybe because he was just a small town boy who rarely left for the city. This prestigious school that let him go in for free because of his grades was all new to him.  Almost all the students here gave off a high status kind of feeling which made Chanyeol feel more awkward than he needed to be.

During lunch, the giant felt the need to go home and rest and so he did. He entered his dorm house quietly and accidently bumped into his house mate, Kris.

Kris was a little taller than Chanyeol and he was captain of the basketball team. Lots of students call Kris the "Dragon Prince" and Chanyeol didn't know why. He assumed it was because the school mascot was a dragon. (But that wasn't the case)

"Hey Chanyeol, gonna have lunch at home?" Kris asked. Chanyeol nodded.

"How about you?" Chanyeol asked.

"I forgot something and came to pick it up." Kris explained. Just before Kris turned to leave he stopped. "Chanyeol, I have to ask you something."

Chanyeol looked back at him. "Sure go ahead."

"Do you mind joining the basketball team? We need someone with your height." Kris said, watching Chanyeol as he thought. Chanyeol tapped a finger on his chin  before smiling.

"I'll think about it. I'll let you know."

Kris smiled and nodded curtly before leaving. Chanyeol  waved to him as he left and then Chanyeol found himself alone once again.

~~~

"Sehun are you alright?" 

Sehun turned away from the open window to look at his teacher. The teacher looked worried and Sehun sighed.

"Yes." 

The teacher smiled softly at him before turning towards the board once again. Sehun turned back to the window, admiring how the sun shined brightly  and adding vibrance to everything. The heat was flowing in but Sehun could barely feel it. Inside of him, he felt cold.

He was angry but inside he felt empty and oh so cold. His blood was supposed to boil but he just felt like it was winter inside his body. 

Sehun keeps staring outside, endlessly thinking about everything. Strange how when you're angry or sad and you think of almost everything that's ever happened to you. It's like spirals of incidents and questions that were left unsaid or undone. Sehun thinks that being alone with just thoughts is somewhat dangerous.

It's like this for almost the whole day, his mind repeating things over and over. Things that don't make sense and confuse him surround him like he's trapped in a maze of questions. Sehun can't stand feeling suffocated like that.

Sehun boredly strolls around, until he sees a certain blonde making his way towards Sehun's direction. Sehun furrows his eyebrows and  just decides to walk  and look  straight. 

He brushes by the blonde, oblivious to his heart aching slightly. Sehun walks away, also oblivious to Luhan looking back at him from behind. 

~~~

======

(A/N)

hi guys ^^ sorry this isn't as long as the others. I'm having some technical difficulties lately. I hope you guys can understand. Also I am sorry about the confusion that the co-author caused. I have fixed everything and it will not happen again.

thank you for understanding. Comment, subscribe and up vote <3