...

Bloody Love

It's dark inside Baekhyun's room when he finally cracks his eyes open. He makes very little sound as he gets up and runs a hand through his hair. By the very dim light through the curtains, Baekhyun assumes it's about dinner time, if not after.

He changes out of his uniform and throws on a hoodie then he makes his way to the kitchen. The sounds of dishes clinking together fill his ears with soft murmuring conversation. Baekhyun walks by the bathroom where he can smell the new fresh smell of flowers instead of vampire blood and puke. Baekhyun checks by his cousin's room where he sees Luhan , or a lump to be exact, in bed sleeping. Baekhyun smiles softly and shuts the door silently.

Baekhyun quietly goes down the stairs and into the living room, that was messy with food wrappers and magazines that were probably unread. Baekhyun sighs as he kicks one underneath the couch and continues to proceed to the kitchen.

Kyungsoo and Jongin were there, sitting across from each other, eating quietly.

"H-Hey!" Kyungsoo exclaims as he sees Baekhyun. 

"Hey.." Baekhyun says back as he opens up the fridge. 

"Looking for food? Here I made steak!" Kyungsoo said as he takes the wrapped dish out. Baekhyun nods his head in thanks and begins to heat it up.

"Where were you today?" Jongin asked. 

"The sickness or whatever made Luhan go crazy and it ended with an unconcious guy and him spitting up blood." Baekhyun explained as he clicked randomly on the microwave. "You know Oh Sehun?" 

"Yeah! We were looking for him because he vanished suddenly and didn't come back to class. Then he came back after lunch. Teachers kept asking where you and Luhan were because you vanished also." Jongin said. Baekhyun stayed quiet until Jongin decided to continue. "That guy... Park Chanyeol was with him too." 

Baekhyun choked on his spit while Jongin and Kyungsoo stared at the reaction. It was such a strange reaction, They thought.

"Um, I'm going to go eat in my room. I'll clean up after myself. Bye!" Baekhyun says as he runs away to his room quickly. Jongin and Kyungsoo watch him speed away and exchange glances when he shuts the door.

~~~

Luhan tosses and turns in his bed constantly in the middle of the night. His body is too hot yet too cold for his liking and his skin burns annoyingly. He had been sleeping quite well awhile ago but as he was dreaming he hadn't thought a certain pink haired male would suddenly appear in his sleeping state.

Luhan had been dreaming of Sehun and woke up sweating as if he ran a marathon. He shot up fast and panted hard as he clutched at his chest. His throat was dry as sandpaper and he stumbled out bed, falling on the ground in the process. His legs felt so weak so he had to pratically crawl his way to the kitchen.

It was undenyingly creepy and scary, but Luhan had no choice. He quickly made his way to the kitchen and he threw open the fridge. He fell to the ground as he took a hand full of bold packs and threw them on the floor. Then he just sat there, opening the packs one by one, quenching his thirst at an rapid pace.

Luhan was filled with a thirsty lust and continued to drink non-stop, until his eyes were as red as the liquid he drank. He stopped using the straw and instead dug his sharp fangs in.

Luhan closed his eyes as the tasty drink smoothly slid down his throat, soothing it, and into his hungry demanding stomach. After about a few more packs, Luhan stood up with his wobbly legs and glanced as his reflection as he walked past the hallway mirror.

His lips had blood dripping on the side from his messy drinking, and his eyes had dark circles underneath them. His eyes were red and they glowed in the dark. Luhan managed to get to his room but he continued to flip around in the sheets.

He was still craving something.

~~~

Sehun groaned when he woke the next morning because he was unable to sleep for some reason. He felt strange but he couldnt explain why or how. Sehun rolls out of bed after sleepily hitting his alarm clock that had yet to go off. He tip toes past his house mates rooms, in fear they might yell at him for being too loud or waking up too early. 

As he eats his breakfast he wonders if he'll see that blonde that he unfortunately met. The blonde, Sehun had yet to find out his name, left a slight bruise on Sehun's neck. Sehun touched it and grimaced. Why hadn't he moved away at that time? Why did he let the blonde do whatever he wanted?

Then Sehun wonders why the blonde pushed him away violently in the midst of the situation. Was he being indecisive about what he was doing? Sehun then touched his head that stinged painfully.

That little guy was way stronger than he looked.

Sehun gets ready for class and makes his way out the door silently. Sehun frowns, unable to grasp the reasons why he hadn't done anything to push the pretty blonde away or the reasons why the blonde did the things he did. Sehun groans again as his head begins to hurt from all his endless thinking.

In hopes he'll get some answers, he searches for the blonde carefully, looking intently at the faces he passes, but no luck.

The blonde was no where to be found.

~~~

Chanyeol searches for Baekhyun, but the silver haired latter seemed to vanish when ever Chanyeol had him in his sight. He moves so swiftly, Chanyeol thought.

Chanyeol had been chasing down the small male ever since the morning and still was unable to reach him, let alone speak to him. Was he avoiding him?

Chanyeol feared Baekhyun was.

While trying to coordinate his clumsy lanky limbs to run after Baekhyun, Chanyeol accidently bumps into Sehun who looks just as troubled as Chanyeol.

"Hey Sehun." Chanyeol greets him, while seeing a silvered haired figure disappear from the corner of his eye. He sighs internally but smiles widely at Sehun.

"Hey Chanyeol. Why are you running?" Sehun asked as he took one look at the sheet of sweat on top of Chanyeol's forehead. Chanyeol just shrugged.

"Its nothing really." He says. "Why do you look so troubled?" 

Sehun frowns and runs a hand through his baby pink locks in frustration.

"I'm looking for the blonde that hit me. I don't know what's his name though."Sehun explained. 

"Oh."

"I think I have one class with him but it looks like he didn't attend school today." Sehun said. "He's got blonde hair and really girly features." 

Chanyeol takes a moment to process because he knows someone like that. Someone with sparkly eyes and really pale skin. Chanyeol remembers clearly because the blonde he's met was with Baekhyun. This someone seemed to be really close to Baekhyun.

Could Chanyeol help Sehun and  get a chance to talk to Baekhyun?

"Sehun, I think I know who you're talking about." Chanyeol said as he looked to his feet. Sehun immediately looked at him in surprise.

"B-But here's the thing, do you know Byun Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked. He watched as Sehun nods. "You have to let me talk to him first."

 

~~~

Baekhyun could feel the human following him. He could just feel it. The human smell was very strong to Baekhyun and he could probably smell it a mile away. Baekhyun really didn't want Chanyeol to come and ask questions when Baekhyun couldn't even control himself near him.

Why did it have to be him of all people.

Baekhyun sighs as he leans against the hallway wall, waiting for Yixing. Since Luhan was at home, resting, Baekhyun had to keep Yixing company and help him around. Yixing was carefully picking extracurricular activities he wanted but was taking too much time.

Baekhyun stood just outside the library where Yixing was intently staring at different forms for clubs and activities. Baekhyun yawned and waited patiently for the werewolf to finish. Baekhyun was casually standing up against the wall until he heard female laughter. 

He pinched the bridge of his nose because the laughter was just so familiar  to him.

"Hey look it's Byun Baekhyun!" A female voice trilled. Park Chorong, someone Baekhyun had met at a party, pointed towards the silver haired vampire with the rest of her clique. Baekhyun sighed and shook his head. 

His grandfather had tried to hold certain arrangements with these girls, but Baekhyun had no interest in them. They still tried to get Baekhyun to court them no matter the fight Baekhyun had put up.

"Hello." Baekhyun said dully to them. He was still a man, he had to at least greet them right? The girls gave him a happy, hyper greeting back.

Naeun, the only one who got a boyfriend and forgot Baekhyun, smiled and waved at Baekhyun. Baekhyun waved back.

"How is Taemin?" He casually asked. He knew Taemin through Jongin because both were werewolves and were in the same pack. Taemin was practically family to Jongin, they could be twins with their same facial features.

"He's good. He misses Jongin though." Naeun said. Baekhyun nodded in understanding before turning to the other girls.

"I'm sure you guys are doing well also right?" Baekhyun asked. He got a quick and loud reply back. Baekhyun was not surprised and just went along with waiting for Yixing. The girls stayed for awhile until a teacher came to usher them away to class. Baekhyun felt relieved that they had gone away. Baekhyun met the group of girls at his Grandfather's famous parties, where his grandfather was hoping Baekhyun could pick a partner for marriage. It happened more than once, and Baekhyun refused every time. Baekhyun was just not interested in marrying at such a young age. Just what century did his Grandfather think they were in?

Baekhyun watched as another unknown group of New Bloods walked by him and squealed about his hair or how handsome he looked. Baekhyun smirked and flipped his hair just to watch them squeal more. Baekhyun was used to such reactions, because of course he was ridiculously handsome. Baekhyun didn't mean it in a self centered way, but it was undoubtly true. He was ranked in the top ten most handsome (and popular) in the school. 

Baekhyun could not care any less for those type of things because that type of status did nothing for him. 

The vampire was starting to get impatient with Yixing and turned to ask him if he was done, but a certain musky smell filled his nose and made him choke. Yixing ran to him worryingly forgetting all about the pile of papers in his hands.

"Baekhyun!" Yixing bent down next to Baekhyun as he choked on air as the scent became stronger. Yixing had no idea what was wrong with Baekhyun and he was even more confused when Baekhyun pulled away from him and tried to leave.

"I- I gotta go. Yixing, I-I'll see you late- later." Baekhyun tried to say in between coughs. Yixing frowned and watched helplessly as Baekhyun struggled within Yixing's fingers and slipped away and right into someone's chest. Yixing was blank as he watched Baekhyun bounce right off and fall to the ground.

" Aish~!" Yixing heard Baekhyun hiss as he fell flat on his bottom. Baekhyun cursed inwardly and looked up at the culprit that made him fall down. Baekhyun's breath hitched in shock as two giants loomed above him, one being Oh Sehun and the other..... Baekhyun cursed his luck.

Park Chanyeol.

Baekhyun turned and bit his lip because holy freaking nuggets all the blood is rushing to his head.

"Oh, are you alright?" Chanyeol asked as he crouched by the silver haired latter. Baekhyun flinched and inched over slightly.

"I- I uh, I'm fine. Sorry." Baekhyun said as he tried to get up. He shook his hair so it covered his eyes and tried to dash away but Sehun caught him before he could make his escape. Baekhyun cursed underneath his breath. He felt like he was in so much trouble, like a child getting caught doing something he shouldn't be doing.

"Baekhyun, we'd like to speak with you."

=======

Another chapter .-. I'm sorry

Thank you for the lovely subscribers, comments, and upvotes. Keep it coming ^^ lol

- Pebblestran5