...

Bloody Love

Luhan drums his fingers against the top of his desk once. Then twice.

His cousins words echo in his mind like a mantra, and he can't seem to stop thinking about what he said. Sure, he would have to agree with his Grandfather that they should've just cut ties with the two humans but the more he thought of it, the more that Baekhyun's words screamed louder in his head.

He groans as he face plants himself on his desk and Sehun looks up at him from the bed.

"Is something wrong?" He asked, looking up from whatever book he had found somewhere on the bookshelves. Luhan immediatly shot up, face flushed, while vigoriously shaking his head.

"N-Nope! Not -- Not at all!"

"You're a horrible liar." Came Sehun's soft spoken reply.

Luhan pouted and just rested his chin on the table. He wanted to tell Sehun what happened at the great study, but what would he think of it? Would he agree with his Grandfather or Baekhyun?

He decided not to tell or ask.

"Baekhyun and Chanyeol went missing somewhere." Sehun then said, eyes never leaving whatever page he seemed to be reading. Luhan makes a soft noise, indicating that he knew but he wasn't going to do anything about it. He sensed no trouble in the area, and Baekhyun must've been beyond upset at their meeting to have stormed out like that.

Luhan was his cousin and he would have to understand at least that.

"What do you think about them?" Luhan found himself asking.

"What do you mean?" Sehun asked, looking at the blonde. Luhan just glanced away and began playing nonchalantly with the stack of note pads on his desk top.

"I mean, like, what do you think of them together?" He asked.

"I sort of thought they were already together." Sehun said truthfully, face unchanging. Luhan sputtered violently at his reply and caught himself before he could fall off his chair. Sehun went back to his reading.

"What? Are you for real?" Luhan asks incrediously. Sehun just nodded.

"It's obvious."

Luhan sputters noisily again, making loud and overdramatic garbles. Sehun looks up at Luhan with a amused look before looking back down at the book in his hands. He's not even reading but he likes seeing Luhan over-react from the side. He finds it funny and amusing.

"Baekhyun seems to like Chanyeol and Chanyeol is pretty obvious about him liking Baekhyun too. It wouldn't be a surprise if they were, you know, together."

Luhan flushes as he remembers the night before, hearing Chanyeol making those noises and out Baekhyun's name.. They just had to be together.

"I guess you're right Sehun. I don't why I feel so upset about it..." Luhan mumbled softly. Sehun looked up once again, but this time sets the book down on the side.

"Jealous, maybe?" He suggests with a soft smile, making Luhan sputter again.

"W-What? Me? Jealous?!"

"It could be, if you're upset over the fact Baekhyun and Chanyeol could possibly be together. It would explain a lot." Sehun explains. Luhan stays quiet, wondering if it was really the case. True, what Sehun was saying made a lot of sense, and it could be an easy explaination as to why Luhan keeps fuming over the fact Baekhyun is with Chanyeol almost all the time.

But exactly what about Baekhyun being with Chanyeol, makes him so jealous?

~~~

Laughter echos off the mirrors and slowly dies down when the clock strikes for supper. Chanyeol gets up from the ground he's being laying on as Baekhyun does the same.

They've been hanging out for hours now, laughing about stupid things, and Chanyeol doesn't like that they have to stop so short. Baekhyun groans loudly, as if thinking the same thing.

"It's time already?" He sighs, running a hand through his silver hair. Chanyeol hums in reply, meaning yes. Chanyeol fiddles his fingers while Baekhyun wipes at his eyes and runs his fingers through his hair.

"Are you hungry?" Baekhyun asks, though not looking at Chanyeol directly. Chanyeol hums.

"A little bit."

"Me too."

Chanyeol expects Baekhyun to get up and head to the dining room to actually eat supper, but Chanyeol finds the vampire staring at him, almost hungrily, with dark eyes. He gulps subconciously, and feels a sudden sensation crawling down his spine. He fidgets when Baekhyun leans closer until he feels his breath ghost against his skin.

Chanyeol forces himself to shut his eyes tightly when he feels a soft kiss against his throat and a hum of satisfication coming from the male beside him. He's mentally preparing for more, like sharp fangs, but he hears Baekhyun chuckling instead.

"Calm down, Chanyeol. I can hear your heart from here."

Chanyeol immediatly flushes a shade of dark red, and his ears are flaming at the tips. He lets out a breath he doesn't know he was holding, and tries to calm his heart that was trying to force it's way out through his chest.

"Y-You aren't going to, um, d-drink? Erm, eat?" Chanyeol stammers, playing with the sleeve of his sweater, pushing it just enough to see the bandage wrapped around his wrist. Baekhyun glances down and smiles softly.

"Are you offering?"

Chanyeol manages a nod after a second of awkward silence. He inches closer to the vampire, whose eyes are glowing with hungry lust, and offers his hand. Baekhyun is quick to pull up his sleeve and rip off the bandage, watching as Chanyeol winces, and whispers a soft sorry. Chanyeol lets out a soft groan when Baekhyun's lips attach to his wrist to re-puncture his wound.

Heat washes over Chanyeol, causing him to sweat and feel weak almost everywhere. Baekhyun is focused on his wrist, but his eyes are piercing and fierce. Chanyeol lets out a soft sinful sound everytime he feels the vampire's tongue glide over his wounds and fights back the urge to pull his arm away from the sensational but pleasant pain.

".. Are you okay?" Baekhyun asks as he lets go but not without the remains. After he's sure he's finished quenching his thirst, he repatches the bandage, while his own lips for any more that may be lingering on his lips. Chanyeol finds the sight too ual but doesn't say anything and just looks away quickly.

"Yeah.. I'm okay.."

"Good," Baekhyun says, smiling. "Let's get you some supper then."

~~~

"You look drained," Sehun mentions to Chanyeol later during dinner, which Chanyeol just groans to because he does indeed feel drained.

"Did something happen to make you so tired?" Kris asks, worriedly. Chanyeol just shrugs and hopes he doesn't have to explain that he offers his own blood to the vampire that supposedly 'owns' him.

"Baekhyun looks pretty happy though, I wonder if you've done something?" Jongdae jokes, causing Chanyeol to glare but flush red.

"I-I haven't.. We -- no --" Chanyeol stammers, unable to find the right words.

"You've been wearing a sweater, no less." Jongdae smirks and Chanyeol has to swat his hands away, as they playfully come to pull on his sleeves and collar.

"If you come any closer, Baekhyun will throw a fit!" Chanyeol exclaims, "We can't have someone else get hurt, okay?"

"Don't worry, I can fight Baekhyun off." Jongdae says, but he surrenders his hands. "But of course, that'll be messy. No one wants an angry Baekhyun anyway."

"How can you warn me about coming close but you're willing to fight Baekhyun? Do you want to die?" Kris says, narrowing his eyes at the troll. Chanyeol zones out of their conversation when Sehun begins to talk to him.

"You don't happen to be.. you know.. dating right?" He asks, quietly. Chanyeol isn't sure if he's heard right.

"W-What?!"

"ARE YOU ASKING CHANYEOL OUT?" Came Jongdae's inhuman screech.

Sehun and Chanyeol quickly whip around to glare at the troll but Kris is polite enough to smack a hand on Jongdae's mouth and get up with the troll dangling on his arm.

"We're going to have a word outside. Carry on," He said as he walked towards the door. "Might even find Jongin and Kyungsoo, wherever those two have run off to." He gives the two humans a grin before shutting the door firmly.

Chanyeol looks at Sehun again as all becomes quiet and it's just the two of them in the large room. Sehun clears his throat while Chanyeol waits for him to speak again.

"I'm not.. I'm not asking you out okay." Sehun says shyly while rubbing his neck. Chanyeol lets out a deep breath of relief. "I was asking because you and Baekhyun seemed close."

"Oh."

Chanyeol grows quiet before sighing again. He eventually lifts his sleeves up, displaying the bandage wrapped around his wrist. Sehun gapes at the blood thats obvious against the white.

"I've been..Offering.. myself to Baekhyun." Chanyeol explains, voice low. "I know it sounds odd, but I feel obligated to, for some reason. Maybe it's because he marked me, I don't know, but Baekhyun doesn't seem to be eating right lately and I'm worried for him."

Sehun nods at the new information, mentally making sure to explain the whole situation to LuHan later. He'd probably want to hear all about it.

"Oh okay."

"Do you like Baekhyun, at least?" Sehun asks, curiously. Chanyeol seems to glow a shade of pink before sputtering out a incoherent noise. Sehun wants to laugh at his reaction but opts to pat his back. Chanyeol puts his face in his hands to hide his blush thats slowly traveling down to his neck and ears. Just the thought of Baekhyun makes him like this, so that says a lot more than he could ever say.

"I'm guessing that's a yes."

"Don't tell anybody okay!" Chanyeol exclaims, shaking Sehun's arm frantically. "Don't tell, not even Luhan."

"What makes you think I'd tell Luhan." Sehun deadpans.

"Don't make me laugh. You two are pretty close, despite everything that's happened before." Chanyeol says, picking at his sleeve. Sehun stops to think, and nods his head, agreeing that it's more or less true.

"I guess."

Their conversation stops short when there's a soft knock on the door, and in comes Byun Baekhyun.

"Where did the others go?" He asks, peeking around from the door.

"They went out for a little bit." Chanyeol explains, straightening himself and his sleeve. Baekhyun nods in thought before coming in.

"I wanted to let Sehun know that Luhan's looking for you and he said it's urgent. He's in his room."

Sehun understands this and gets up. He gives a one last look at Chanyeol and Baekhyun before going out the door, in search of Luhan. The silver haired vampire enters his almost empty room and takes a seat next to Chanyeol, unable to just leave him alone, now that everyone's gone.

"What were you two talking about, by yourselves?" He asked.

"N-Nothing." Chanyeol curses himself for stuttering.

"You know vampires have excellent hearing, right?" Baekhyun grins mischieviously. Chanyeol looks scared for a moment as his eyes widens and he turns to stare at the vampire.

"But I didn't hear anything, though. I don't invade people's privacy, like Luhan does." Baekhyun adds, chuckling when Chanyeol lets out an airy breath. His relief is short lived when he feels Baekhyun lean over, lips dangerously close to his neck.

"You don't happen to be hiding a secret from me, right?" Baekhyun whispers. Chanyeol can't control the shudders that make his toes curl with that single whisper in his ears. Next thing he knows is Baekhyun laughing and patting his back.

"I'm just playing."

"Weren't you cute and shy before?" Chanyeol asks, letting go of his shyness just for a moment, as Baekhyun gets up toward his bed. Chanyeol follows quietly.

"I guess I was." Baekhyun agrees, he gives Chanyeol a grin as he turns around. "I think I feel more comfortable with you now."

Chanyeol thinks that would be a fair enough answer.

"Did you eat dinner yet?" Chanyeol asks. Baekhyun shakes his head no.

"Nothing tastes good anymore." He says, though he doesn't hide his gaze upon Chanyeol's wrists. Though nothing else tastes as good as it did before, he knows just what makes his taste buds explode. And he's staring at him.

"D-Did you want to..?" Chanyeol feels a blush crawl against his cheeks as he puts out his wrist, just for Baekhyun to see. Baekhyun doesn't hold back his grin and holds Chanyeol's hand, gently. He can see Chanyeol visuably relax at his touch. The vampire guides him to the space beside him, and slowly takes off the bandage to check it. His wounds are still bloody and red from last time, and the image already looks inviting. But instead of the already used wrist, Baekhyun reaches for Chanyeol other wrist and presses a soft kiss right where all his veins are distinctive.

Luhan can't help but flinch violently when he hears a loud moan from next door.


===

A/N

Hello~

I have attempted to be funny here, but I think I failed lol anyway, I read through the comments, and even I agree this is progressing A LOT slower than I had planned. Don't worry though, I'll try to improve soon (Here we have Chanyeol admitting his dying love ok). ALSO! Someone asked me if Chanyeol becomes a bottom here, and we'll just have to see, won't we? ;)

Thanks again for the comment, subs and upvotes <3 also, thank you for just reading!

See you in the next one and please don't forget to leave a comment! I really do love whatever you guys have to say. They help and encourage me so much <3