...

Bloody Love

A/N

Holy crap ya'll, so many of you want (ya'll nasties, JK lmao), and I just might have to do it! lol thanks so much for answering, I really appreciate it <3

Please enjoy this update~ (it's a chapter so I don't blame you guys if you hate me now)

*I have also reached the 200 sub Mark and I just wish to thank you guys so much~*

~~~

Baekhyun's heart beats loud and steadily in his ears. He had already stopped breathing as the human across from him stares him down.

"Baekhyun... Just what are you?"

"I-I don't know what you mean." Baekhyun said, playing dumb. He looks away, avoiding Chanyeol's curious eyes. Chanyeol's voice only gets louder.

"I'm asking what are you?!" He bellowed, voice echoing into the air and into the tension. Baekhyun says nothing and keeps staring down to his feet like the most interesting things. How could he explain himself? 

"...You're a monster, aren't you?"

Chanyeol's voice is quiet now, but sharply cuts through the air and reaches Baekhyun's ears, as if he was right next to him. Baekhyun looks up and observes what is front of him. He sees a human, who looks not one bit afraid of him, but is asking him with genuine curiousity. He sees a type of flame inside of his eyes; something he's never seen before, and knows Chanyeol is much different than any other human on the planet.

"Will you be scared of me when I tell you what I am?" Baekhyun asked, voice almost breaking and cracking. He can see Chanyeol gulp, but puff out his chest.

"No."

Baekhyun feels a sudden bursting energy in his chest, which might be relief or something else, but he's happy with what he hears. He walks toward Chanyeol slowly, careful of sharp and fast movements that might scare Chanyeol and reaches out. He takes Chanyeol's hands in his, almost surprised Chanyeol doesn't flinch or move away. He inhales.

"Chanyeol, you must believe me when I tell you," He says. Chanyeol nods, large eyes burning into Baekhyun's. Baekhyun force his eyes to glow red, and he smiles softly in assurance when Chanyeol jumps. His hands grip Baekhyun, but he relaxes under Baekhyun's gaze.

"I'm a vampire."

~~~

Park Chanyeol takes it much better than Baekhyun would've thought. The human just lets out a nervous laugh and sigh before letting his head fall down, chin touching his chest. Baekhyun watches his reaction, and continues.

"I am being truthfully honest, and you're not going crazy, if thats what you're thinking." 

"No... I'm laughing because it makes sense." Chanyeol chuckles, but his face is becoming deathly pale.

"Chanyeol? Are you okay?" The vampire asks.

"W-What about this mark, here?" Chanyeol asks, ignoring Baekhyun's question. He lifts his head to give Baekhyun a good look at the red marks Baekhyun had unknowingly gifted to him. "What did he mean you marked me?"

Baekhyun stays silent for a whole minute, wondering how he should break it down to him. He sighs and lifts a hand to the two marks. Chanyeol hisses at the touch, but in a almost sensual way. 

"S-Sorry, it- It just hurts." Chanyeol apologizes, retracting his head from Baekhyun's lingering fingers. 

"It means.. I've marked you.." Baekhyun says vaguely, voice now formed into a whisper. He really couldn't wrap his whole head around the marking process, but still gave his best explaination.

"And what did you mean when you said... I was yours?" Chanyeol continues to ask, gulping. Baekhyun steps aside after they lock eyes and he can feel his body doing the weird heating up thing, it always seemed to do whenever Chanyeol came near.

"It meant nothing. That guy just had to go." Baekhyun quickly answers, shuffling his feet. Of course his vampiric side knew what he meant at that time, but did the concious Baekhyun know?

Obviously not.

".. let's just go home, okay?" Baekhyun said, "I'll answer every question your have on the way ." 

That seemed to be music to Chanyeol's ears.

~~~

Luhan is taken back by the package that lies in front of him. He had hid it from Sehun when the human had asked but instead kept it locked up in his room. It wasn't something  terrible, no, but it was something he just had to keep for himself and Baekhyun.

Their family occasionally sent their months worth of blood packages, and an invitation to a seasonal get-together. Luhan didn't want Sehun to find the blood bags so hiding them were best. He needed to refrigerate them of course, but he had to get Sehun out the house first. He had texted Kyungsoo and Jongin to find a proper place for them, and Luhan was left to bringing the human out. 

"Hey Sehun.." Luhan had started, peeking into the living room. The human raised his head from the textbook he held. 

"Yeah?"

Words got caught up in Luhan's throat as he thought of an excuse. Though he was better at speaking than his cousin Baekhyun, he couldn't get a single word past his lips. Sehun stared at Luhan as the blonde was opening his mouth repeatedly like a fish out of water. Instead of blurting something out, Luhan blushed in embarrassment and ran back into his bedroom.

Why must he be this way.

"Luhan?" He heard someone say from the door. Luhan looked up and saw Jongin staring at him expectedly. "Well? What are you still doing here? Kyungsoo is getting mad about the smell of you know what." 

"I can't think of an excuse!" Luhan whispered harshly, hoping Sehun wouldn't hear from the living room. Jongin scoffed in disbelief before running a hand through his hair that usually hung in his eyes. 

"I can't believe you.." Jongin says before walking up to Luhan and suddenly grabbing him and throwing him over his shoulder. Luhan thrashes and he knows he can over take Jongin but he's frozen when he realises that Jongin is setting him right in front of Sehun.

"Sehun, I think thats your name," Jongin starts. "Luhan here, would like to take you out for dinner. Kyungsoo and I are not cooking today and actually have a date planned."

Luhan shoots Jongin a glare but the werewolf ignores it. Jongin just smiles innocently with his crooked grin and Sehun is expressionless as always. Luhan squirms underneath the human's gaze and wishes the ground would just swallow him whole.

"I-I mean i-if it's a-alright with you.." he managed to say quietly underneath his breath. His body is heating up again and he wishes to stop feeling the rushing, bubbly feeling thats threatening to pull through his throat. Sehun nods slightly.

"Thats fine. Sure."

"Great, move along now." Jongin says, pushing the two towards the door immediatly. "Baekhyun isn't home either so if you see him on the way, tell him we're not letting anyone in for at least a few hours."

Luhan and Sehun barely get to protest before they are shoved out the door and into the night air. Luhan huffs about getting pushed out by the werewolf, but decides against it because it was in fact his job to get Sehun out, just for awhile. 

"So, where are we going for dinner?" Sehun asks, looking at Luhan. The vampire freezes up immediatly, unsure of what to do now. Sehun is staring at him again and it's making him flustered and shaky.

"I-I don't know." He admits.

Sehun remains quiet, and begins walking. Luhan follows and just stays a bit behind him, inticed by Sehun's scent. He's so affected by it but he knows he needs to swallow down his wanting and focus. 

He can do this, he tells himself.

"I still want to know about you, Luhan." Sehun suddenly says, breaking their awkward silence. Luhan lifts his head to stare at Sehun's back. His voice floats and is quiet as if not wanting other people to hear. "You're strange, and there's barely an explanation on earth that could explain it."

"You know too much, Sehun." Luhan says back. "There is too much you've seen, and I don't know how I'm going to break it down to you, without you freaking out."

"How bad could it possibly be?"

The world seems to freeze around them, creating a world where they are the only people to exist. Luhan hears his heartbeat in his ears, like it's a clock ringing perfectly at midnight. Sehun's eyes are dark as the night itself but he can see the glimmer of hope shining through them. Luhan's voice dies before it reaches his lips, and he's lost in Sehun's eyes, just like the first time. 

"S-Sehun.. I-I.."

"Luhan?" A voice calls, averting both of their attentions. Luhan's cousin stood before them with his very own human walking behind him.

"Baekhyun!" 

Luhan pushes by Sehun, to grab at Baekhyun, almost happy that his cousin has appeared when he had. Baekhyun welcomes him with a weak smile, as if he's tired from doing something. Chanyeol eyes Luhan with wide eyed curiousity as he whispers.

"Baekhyun..? Is Luhan..?" He began to ask, making Luhan look at him. Luhan suddenly turns to Baekhyun expectedly. The silver haired male just nods before staring at Sehun.

"I heard what you were talking about." He said. "Chanyeol here knows, and now, I think you deserve the right to know as well Sehun."

"We're going to tell you everything."

~~~

Byun Baekhyun's intention in life was never to show the human world the vampire world. He knew there was a unwritten law never to welcome humans into his world, and bring them to a place to which they might not come back from. The world of fantasy which humans thought wasn't real, is a dangerous place to play in. But Baekhyun and Luhan decided against that very fact.

They were never to bring Chanyeol and Sehun into their world but still they did.

===

A/N

Right, so this was a chapter and definitely did not go the way I wanted originally.. But I hope you guys still liked it and will forgive me for it. It's short, I know, but I tried my best.

I really love all the comments you guys leave, but I would really like to see some ideas that you guys would like to see. Maybe it would excite you guys more.. 

AND , yes. I'm assuming about 85% of you want it, and I've already got it thought out ;)

Ughhhhh I dont know if i'll be able to do it; the whole thought rattles me (with excitement of course)!

But anyway, thanks for the 200+ subbies and the upvotes, I love and appreciate them so so so much~! Don't forget to leave a comment <3 See you soon....