...

Bloody Love

Luhan knew he was causing problems for himself; he knew it but still he let Sehun follow him home. Something about the human was off, and Luhan could sense it. How could Sehun make him so weak yet make him stronger? Was that even possible?

Luhan thought about it the entire way home while Sehun tailed after quietly. Sehun, momentarily forgot that he was angry at the blonde, because he was given the chance to sleep at his house. He had to owe it up to him for saving him too.

"Can I ask you something?" Sehun asked. He glanced from his shoes to see if Luhan had heard but the Luhan just kept walking forward so he just continued. "How did you fight that wolf thing? You're so little, why do you have so much strength?" 

Sehun got no reply back even after waiting a minute or two. He continued, "I'm not very mad anymore since you're letting me stay with you, but I was a little upset with how you said it. You know --"

Sehun almost bumped into Luhan as the blonde abruptly stopped as if frozen by the remark. 

"I hadn't meant to make it sound that way." Luhan simply said, recalling their last encounter. "I don't know what it is, but I just can't act properly in front of you."

The blonde continued to walk while Sehun contemplated about what he said. After a second, Luhan spoke up again.

"I can't explain it to you because it's a little complicated. But I'll assure you that there's nothing wrong with you and it's just me. It's too complicated for me to even comprehend."

Luhan turned back to look at Sehun. For a second, Sehun swore Luhan seemed like he was glowing underneath the moonlight.

"I'm sorry that I made you angry. I just... Need some time to adjust." 

Sehun could not fully understand Luhan but he knew when to forgive someone. Everyone had different feelings and emotions that really shouldn't be questioned, so why would Sehun pressure him?

"Okay.." Sehun mumbled, still feeling clueless. "I'll forget everything for now and thanks for letting me stay with you."

"No problem." Luhan said, smiling.

That was Sehun's first time ever seeing Luhan smile at him.

~~~

"You can't be kidding." 

Sehun had been sleeping in Luhan's dorm house when Jongin and Kyungsoo finally came home. With messy hair and ragged breaths, they both entered the house, rather loudly. Jongin came in the house to see the invader, resting on their living room couch.

"Hush~!" Someone shushed from the staircase. Luhan stood there with a finger to his lips as he climbed down the stairs quietly.

"I didn't think you guys would be home so soon." Luhan said, ignoring how they smelled of mud and the smelly scent of burnt wood. "I thought you'd be home around dawn."

"We would've but Yixing wasn't being too fun. All he wanted to do was chase after some library boy's scent." Kyungsoo replied with a roll of his eyes. "But with that aside, why is he here?" Kyungsoo pointed to the pink haired male, sleeping on the couch. Sehun's limbs were much longer than the small sofa so his arms and legs dangled on the sides. Luhan just smiled.

"Ew don't tell me you've mated with him or anything." Jongin said, causing Luhan to choke.

"What! No!" Luhan whispered harshly, hoping he didn't wake Sehun up with his hacking. "Why would you say such a thing!?"

"Well you smiled so I guessed."  Jongin shrugged. "Besides, with your condition, I'm thinking you probably tried to drink him."  Jongin cast Sehun a look before lowering his voice.

"He's not dead and there's no blood so.."

Luhan scowled before hitting the tan werewolf upside the head with his curled up fist.

"I did NOT drink him dry," Luhan frowned. "And of course he's not dead."

To make his point, he forced all of them to stare long and hard at the human as he breathed quietly. Luhan pointed to Sehun's chest that moved up and down in time with his breathing.

"See~! He's alive."

"Okay, then. Why is he here?"

"He got kicked out of his house and then decided to go to the lake, where a dumb wolf - no offense - tried to attack him." Luhan explained, ignoring the wolf couple's sudden glare.  "He said he had no where to go, and I couldn't just leave him there."

"And why were you there?" Kyungsoo asked. "You were supposed to stay home and rest."

Luhan suddenly felt heat rush to his cheeks. How could he explain how addicting Sehun smelt to him that he went as far as following him?

"I- uh. Went for a walk." Luhan said. It was  true afterall. 

Jongin raised a brow but soon yawned. The two seemed tired and didn't ask any farther questions.

"He's fine here, just try to keep your... Urges under control. I don't need more messes to clean up. Hide your blood packs too, just in case."

With that, Kyungsoo and Jongin brushed by the blonde vampire to head to sleep. Luhan lingered there for a little bit longer, and watched Sehun from a distance. Just Sehun's presence was enough to make Luhan's head go haywire. 

Something within Luhan told him that this  was a major problem and he shouldn't be doing things like bringing the human to his home.

And yet, Luhan's heart told him he would be absolutely okay.

~~~

"Why. Is. The. Human. Here." Baekhyun's voice dropped every word like a rock. He stood there, hair in a mess, looking down at the pink haired human with disgust. He had probably missed his favorite tv show by now.

"Yah, don't wake him up!" Luhan hissed as he climbed down the stairs. Baekhyun just threw a glare at the blonde before following his cousin into the kitchen that was clean of any blood packs.

"How are we going to eat breakfast now?" Baekhyun grumbled. "I've missed my favorite tv show, thanks to him."

"You have quite a lot of things to complain about today, Baekhyun." Luhan just said, nonchalantly. 

"And since when were you and Sehun such good friends?" Baekhyun shot back. Luhan just shrugged.

"I'm still figuring out why I act the way I do, and I think keeping him closer would help me answer everything." Luhan explained. The blonde had stayed up for hours last night to have that conclusion.

"Sure, sure." Baekhyun said with the wave of his hand. He wasn't really into Luhan's scientific hypothesis.

But what if Luhan was right?

"So you're saying I should have Chanyeol hanging over my head like a cornstalk?" Baekhyun asked sarcastically. 

".. If you want to figure out why we've been acting the way we have, then yes." The blonde said before looking over Baekhyun's attire. "You haven't changed out of his clothes nor have you had a bloody nose so I guess we've got some progress."

Baekhyun's face flushed into a dark shade of red before he covered his chest protectively.

"H-Hey!" 

Luhan gave him a smirk before looking towards the living room where Sehun began stirring.

"He's only staying for a little while, I promise." Luhan said, giving Baekhyun those ridiculous sparkly doe eyes. Baekhyun rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Whatever. Let's just get ready for class."

~~~

Chanyeol glared at Kris as he ate his cereal slowly. 

"How long are you going to stare at me like that." Kris asked, having to stop eating his own breakfast because he was uncomfortable. Perhaps Chanyeol was angry at him for fighting with Baekhyun. The blonde had a hunch that the large eared male was still cross with him.

"Are you mad because of last time?"  

Chanyeol said nothing and averted his gaze. Of course he was angry at Kris. He wasnt angry as he was before when he had thought they were fighting, but he couldn't stand the fact that Kris took on someone as small as Baekhyun. 

"Chanyeol, didn't Baekhyun already explain we weren't fighting?" Kris asked as he leaned back in his chair.

"But I'm still angry that you would fight someone as small as him! What if he couldn't protect himself?" Chanyeol shot back, eyes glaring. Kris just laughed.

"I've known Baekhyun longer than you, Chanyeol. Baekhyun is more than capable of taking care of himself."

Chanyeol thought for a moment. It was true Kris knew more about Baekhyun but still, how can someone as big and bulky as Kris fight someone so petite. Baekhyun seemed like the type to be protected and cherished.

"Just because Baekhyun is tiny, doesn't mean he can't protect himself." Kris said, as if reading Chanyeol's mind. "Its rare he ever fights. If he does, something must be very important to him." Kris added as he lifted up his bowl to put it away in the sink.

"Don't glare at me anymore, I promise that what you saw won't happen again."

This seemed to ease Chanyeol's conscience, and so the dark haired giant smiled softly at the blonde. Kris took the smile as a peace flag and smiled back in return.

"I have practice, so I'll see you when I get home, maybe." With that, the dragon prince left the giant by himself.

Chanyeol sat in silence for a few minutes before he got up to get ready for class.

It was natural for him to suddenly feel happy when he saw Baekhyun sitting in his seat with his head down. It seemed the silver haired male enjoyed sleeping. Chanyeol remembered when Baekhyun had flopped himself onto Chanyeol's bed the day before. Chanyeol had tried to wake him but the smaller seemed to be a heavy sleeper.

The giant blushed to himself as he sat down right next to Baekhyun, and he hoped Baekhyun wouldn't see. All he could think about was the night before. He had not meant to sleep in the same bed as Baekhyun, but how could he refuse when the smaller had pulled him down by the neck while still sleeping?

Chanyeol glanced at Baekhyun.

Had he meant to do that? Or was it solely by accident?

"Good morning Baekhyun." The taller greeted him. He saw Baekhyun twitch to show he had heard. A second ticked by until Baekhyun raised his head and leaned back in his seat.

"...Good morning Chanyeol."

He did not smile nor did he look at Chanyeol as he said it, and instead just looked away at the ceiling. Chanyeol was somewhat happy that atleast Baekhyun had answered him.

"Are you feeling okay?" Chanyeol asked. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to cook you a meal... You should really tell me what type of food you're allowed to eat." Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun expectantly. Baekhyun only glanced at him before lowering his gaze.

"I can eat anything. But for my diet... Its better if you didn't know."

Before Chanyeol could ask what he meant, he felt the chair next to him move.

"Good morning!" chirped a very loud voice. Chanyeol turned around to see Jongdae, being as cheerful as ever. Chanyeol felt his face contort into a scoff as Jongdae sat down on the other side of Baekhyun. He secretly scowled as the smiley brunet caused Baekhyun to turn to him. Chanyeol was even more angry when Baekhyun smiled at Jongdae.

"Baekhyun, go on a date with me on Saturday please!" Jongdae whined, his bright mischeivious eyes glowing. Chanyeol restrained himself from asking why he would ask Baekhyun of all people.

"Why? What for?" Baekhyun asked. And as Jongdae was about to open his mouth to answer, the teacher came in to interupt. Chanyeol cursed silently to himself as the brunet leaned to whisper in Baekhyun's ear. Even with his large ears, he wasn't able to pick up Jongdae's quiet whispers. When Baekhyun smiled brightly, Chanyeol only felt more curious as to what Jongdae had said.

"Alright, alright. Pick me up at eight, then you've got yourself a deal." Baekhyun whispered to Jongdae before lifting up and arm to lean on his desk. 

Chanyeol didn't miss Baekhyun's dream like smile that played on his pretty little lips.

~~~

Chanyeol strides alongside Baekhyun, their height differences obvious as they walked side by side. They stay in a awkward yet not so awkward silence, with the sun beaming down on them like any early spring day.

Chanyeol side glances at the silver haired boy that walks slowly but in time with him. 

If only he could find something to say.

"Nice weather today huh?" Chanyeol blurts out quickly. Chanyeol pauses mentally for a moment. Did he really just ask about the weather without even thinking about it? 

Wow way to go Park Chanyeol.

"... It's nice actually." Baekhyun said quietly as he glanced towards the blue sky. 

"About last night..." Baekhyun mumbled softly. Chanyeol looked at him as he continued. "I... I'm sorry you had to carry me there and let me stay, it must've been awful for you. For someone to invade like that."

"No! No! You weren't invading at all, it was absolutely no problem!" Chanyeol assured him quickly. He scratched his lean neck shyly. "... I actually wouldn't mind if you came over again.."

As Baekhyun turned his head to look at him, it took a second for Chanyeol to keep talking.

"I-I mean just for fun or... Something..." Chanyeol's usual powerful voice trailed off into a soft mumble and another shy scratch went to his neck. He found himself looking away from Baekhyun as a nervous blush traveled to his cheeks.

A dreadful minute passed by and the only sound was the both of their feet dragging against the pavement of the sidewalk.

Chanyeol's ears perked and his eyes widened when he heard soft laughter from the space next to him.

Baekhyun was laughing at him...?

When Baekhyun's short laugh had become a low chuckle, he looked at Chanyeol with his eyes that were scrunched up in mirth.

"You know what Chanyeol? You're kinda cute when you're nervous and shy like that."

Chanyeol's face flushed bright red and he looked up at the sky, a small smile appearing his face.

"H-Hey Chanyeol, look out!"

Now before Chanyeol could look to see what Baekhyun had suddenly pointed at, he ran straight into a metal lamp post. He bounced off the metal and he held his swelling head in pain. Chanyeol fell to the ground as he groaned helplessly.

"Chanyeol, are you alright? I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner, I would've told you before you got hurt." Baekhyun apoligized, sinking to his knees next to Chanyeol. "Does it hurt?"

Chanyeol felt small hands caress under his chin and he was gently forced to look at Baekhyun. As the smaller boy examined Chanyeol's swelling forehead, Chanyeol watched his every motion and every expression that swept across his pale face. Worry, sympathy, then guilt.

"We should get you some ice or something..." Baekhyun mumbled, touching the bump on the giant's head, causing him to flinch. "I'm sorry! Did that hurt?"

Chanyeol laughed a throaty chuckle before rubbing the very bump.

"Not really, I'm fine. I should've looked where I was going.."

"I'm sorry but I also laughed a little." Baekhyun admitted, his lips breaking out into a bright smile that made Chanyeol's heart suddenly stop beating. Soon, Chanyeol was also smiling and they both shared a laugh.

After Baekhyun had helped Chanyeol up, and continued their stroll around the school's campus that neither of them ever remembered agreeing on, they talked a little bit more. Maybe he should run into poles more often; Chanyeol thought.

"Ah! I still have to return your clothes!" Baekhyun said, as he remembered. Chanyeol shook his head.

"Those clothes were too small for me so you can keep it." Chanyeol said back, running a hand through his messy hair. The dark haired male looked down at the smaller and found him.. blushing?

"O-Oh okay."

When their conversation changed to what they liked doing and how they had come to the school, they began talking about games they liked to play and the foods they wanted to eat. Baekhyun and Chanyeol found out they had a lot in common, and they could easily communicate without getting awkward if they kept a conversation going long enough. They spoke randomly, as if words and questions just kept spilling out to ask.

"So what does your parents do?" Chanyeol has asked, after they had a tiny argument about what super hero was the best (Baekhyun had won that arguement). Baekhyun tilted his head to the side, which Chanyeol had distinctly thought was cute, and pursed his lips in thought.

"My mom works as a photographer, and my dad works as a business man." Baekhyun answered, leaving out the part where his Father actually works with other vampiric clans and his Mother actually takes pictures of people who are hundreds of years old. "What does your parents do?"

"My mom is a small market owner and my dad works as an accountant." Chanyeol said. "I miss them."

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol softly after he said that, and thought about how much he loved and cared for them.

"I used to love eating everything at the market, and I loved running around my Dad's workplace. It was really fun when I was a kid." Chanyeol's eyes were glued to his moving feet, and Baekhyun could tell by his distant, distracted eyes, he was reminiscing about his childhood.

"Why did they send you here then?" Baekhyun asked.

"I got a scholarship for academics or something for this school, and it was for free so I couldn't refuse." Chanyeol replied, kicking at the gravel underneath his feet. When Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a sad smile, Baekhyun's heart could only ache for the human.

When they started talking about something more uplifting, like whether or not apple pie was better than pecan pie, Baekhyun could still tell Chanyeol was still a little sad about his parents. It was obviously none of Baekhyun's business, but he still felt troubled.

Maybe he could somehow help Chanyeol?

~~~

[Drabble] Xiuchen

There is only silence as Jongdae stares at the chubby cheeked boy in front of him. He has auburn orange hair and pretty eyes, with an amazing shy smile to go along with it. Minseok, the one that had somehow gotten himself in a rushed "date", sat silently in a cafe's booth. Jongdae, who sat across, just watched as Minseok trailed his finger around the top of the coffee cup several times.

Jongdae breaks into a smile.

"So cutie, how is your coffee?" He asked, leaning toward Minseok. Minseok looked like a tiny hamster as he shrinked back and looked away before answering.

"It's good. Thank you for paying."

The smile on Jongdae's face remained the same as he leaned back, crossing his arms in front of his chest. He liked how Minseok's face flushed a slight pink, as if he was embarrassed. Minseok just awkwardly fidgetted under Jongdae's gaze, taking a sip of his coffee that was getting cold. Jongdae had paid for his favorite coffee and he was still grateful but he felt dreadfully awkward with the light brown haired male.

"Hey Minseok," Jongdae said. Minseok looked up to see Jongdae's infamous sly smile. "Do you believe in monsters?"

Finding the sudden question odd, Minseok just raised a brow before setting his coffee cup down. He thought for a moment before opening his mouth to answer.

"No."

"Really?" Jongdae asked. When Minseok nodded to confirm his answer, Jongdae only leaned forward on his elbows. His smile was michievous and sent butterflies to Minseok's stomache. "What if there was a way to tell if they were real?"

"And I don't suppose you know how." Minseok said, playing along with whatever this was. Jongdae just laughed softly before grabbing ahold of Minseok's chin. Minseok shivered.

"Kiss me and find out."

=====

A/N

OKAYYYYYYY

So there's a thing with the kiss and omg i love Xiuchen so much~

I worked a long time with this chapter because I felt as if it lacked something. Please leave a comment and tell me your thoughts!

Also, please upvote and subscribe <3

Thank you for waiting patiently and see you in the next one~