...

Bloody Love

Baekhyun fidgets constantly under Chanyeol's gaze. Something about Chanyeol's large eyes intimidates Baekhyun. The way his eyes just pierce through Baekhyun's skin makes him so uncomfortable and uneasy.

Baekhyun inches away once again as he sips his secret drink but Chanyeol reaches around him and pulls him back in place. Baekhyun flinches at the touch but still attempts to move away again. Across from them is Luhan and Sehun who looked just was awkward.

"Let's just start over Luhan." Sehun said. He hadn't gotten to tell the blonde that since the blonde kept running away from him. Sehun almost convinced himself to just handcuff the blonde to one spot so he can just speak to him.

Luhan dislikes how his body reacts when he looks at Sehun and tries to avoid him at all costs, but somehow the pink haired boy was determined to catch him. Same goes for Baekhyun; Chanyeol was persistent and was very determined to get close to him. 

"Can you please just hit me?" Luhan whines to Sehun, watching with fearful eyes. Sehun sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

"No Luhan. I'm not going to hit you. I'm going to forget what happened and we will be friends. Understood?"

Luhan shakes his head and wants to escape but Sehun held his wrist tightly.

"W-We can't be friends! Leave me alone!" Luhan yells, trying to pull his hand away. Sehun looks hurt, and Luhan freezes to watch how Sehun's eyes darken slightly.

"Luhan, please just be friends. We're not going to leave you alone." Chanyeol says, smiling from next to Baekhyun. Luhan makes a weird half scream, and tries to pull away again but Sehun's dark eyes capture him again. Something within those deep eyes makes Luhan's heart jump unexpectingly, and Luhan feel heat rise to his cheeks. He felt calm suddenly. His body was not being strange and weird, but he felt at ease just staring into Sehun's eyes. 

Had he been able to control his vampiric urges?

"H-Hey Luhan... Your nose is bleeding.." Sehun says, staring at Luhan.

Apparently not.

~~~

Baekhyun has a minor headache when he smells the air; Chanyeol's human scent following him closely. He glances behind himself to the black haired giant watching from behind as he walks to class. Baekhyun had befriended Chanyeol but that did not mean his body was going to cooperate with him. He hated the tingly feeling he got when when Chanyeol touched him and he hated that his blood boils whenever Chanyeol came near. But at the same time, somewhere deep within Baekhyun, he felt a small spark ignite in his heart.

It was barely a fire, but it was still there.

"T-This is it." Baekhyun said as he pointed timidly toward a classroom door. Baekhyun turned his body toward Chanyeol, but did not look up. He looked at his shoes as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. Chanyeol thought it was a good idea to follow Baekhyun to each of his classes, to understand his schedule. Chanyeol watched as Baekhyun looked down to his feet, and Chanyeol felt ignored again.

"I'm going in now." Baekhyun turned to leave but Chanyeol caught his arm. Chanyeol felt his heart ache when Baekhyun yanked away his arm a little too roughly.

"Chanyeol, I know you wanted to be friends with me... But try not to... Touch me too much.." Baekhyun mumbled. "It  just makes me uncomfortable." He added quickly. Chanyeol smiled sadly, though Baekhyun couldn't see it, and nodded while taking a step back. Baekhyun was going to enter class until someone tackles him in a hug.

"Baekkie~!" A female voice chimed loudly. Jung Eunji smiled widely at Baekhyun as she hugged him tightly; so tightly that Baekhyun could barely breathe.

"E-Eunji.. Let go now." Baekhyun choked out, patting her arm for her to get the message. She lets go eventually and smiles at Baekhyun with a bright smile. Baekhyun smiles weakly back and pulls away her arms slowly. Chanyeol watches with wide eyes. He watches as Baekhyun coaxes her into the class and looks back at  Chanyeol. Chanyeol manages a wave and a sad smile while Baekhyun nods his head in goodbye.

Chanyeol watches with a  solemn expression as Baekhyun vanishes into class.

Chanyeol really shouldn't be feeling those type of things. He shouldn't be feeling hurt whenever someone manages to hug or touch Baekhyun, just because he can't. He shouldn't be that way. 

Still he finds himself gritting his teeth when Jongdae wraps a arm around Baekhyun during lunch. Chanyeol doesn't know what bites him inside, but he feels something burn as he watches Jongdae lean against Baekhyun. The way Jongdae's arm rests on Baekhyun's shoulder seems to mock him and he hates it so much.

Chanyeol plays around with his food as Jongdae loudly explains his trip around the world with his hand making outrageous gestures. The light brown haired latter was quite talkative and Chanyeol doesn't forget to notice how much Baekhyun smiles whenever Jongdae says some stupid joke.

Chanyeol frowns as he shifts his food around, not really feeling an appetite. In his mind, even his food mocked him.

"Haha, Baekhyun doesn't like you!" The milk carton laughed.

"He doesn't want to be your friend!" The French fries shouted.

Chanyeol wondered if he was just being delusional. Sure, Baekhyun had agreed to be his friend, but did Chanyeol just push Baekhyun in doing something he didn't want to do? Why had Chanyeol wanted to be friends with him anyway? What was so special about the silver haired male that made Chanyeol go so far to befriend him?

Chanyeol sighs silently. He doesn't even know what's going on his own brain.

At last lunch was over and Chanyeol got up to go to class. Instead of following Baekhyun, Chanyeol went on his own way without a good bye. Sehun tagged along, dragging Luhan with him.

"You don't understand! I can't be friends with you!" Luhan shouted at the bubble pink haired male. Luhan scratched and clawed at Sehun's arm, eager to get away from him. But Sehun wasn't really one to give up easily unless he found answers.

But this; this ticked him off.

Sehun stopped abruptly, hand still gripping Luhan tightly. "What do you mean you can't? Is there something wrong with me?"

Luhan's eyes were tearful. "No! You wouldn't understand!"

"And what, don't I understand?" Sehun asked.

"We just can't, Sehun!" 

Sehun stares at Luhan, and Luhan feels his body momentarily stop as those eyes darken. The blonde feels his stomach flop when he sees Sehun's eyes burn with anger.

"What is it then, Luhan? You're friends with everyone, but you run away from only me! Am I not good enough to be friends with you?" Sehun's voice is dark and very low, and it scares Luhan. He feels a shiver run up his back in fear. Luhan shakes his head, unable to answer.

"S-Sehun, I-It's not like that..."

Chanyeol watches closely, hating how it suddenly turned this way. He wants to interfere and try to calm Sehun down, but the situation was only between the two light haired males. Chanyeol notices how Luhan now looks flustered, and how Sehun eventually lets go of Luhan roughly. Chanyeol feels his heart jump in surprise when Sehun storms away, a dark aura lingering not too far from him.

Chanyeol was lost for a minute, before he looked from Luhan to the disappearing Sehun. He wondered who to stay with. When Luhan have him a certain look, Chanyeol ran after Sehun instead. 

He left Luhan who had a painful look in his eyes, and a hand over his sudden aching heart.

~~~

Baekhyun noticed.

Chanyeol no longer followed him that day. He barely saw the giant at all when the last bell of the day rang. No good bye, or anything. Baekhyun wondered if he should feel relieved. 

Baekhyun sauntered home, with Luhan following sadly after. Baekhyun wanted to ask why Luhan looked so down, but the blonde looked like he didn't want to talk about it. Baekhyun side glanced at his cousin, who was looking down at his feet with a depressing expression. Baekhyun felt something sad within himself too, but he could not explain it.

Jongin and Kyungsoo were already home when Baekhyun creaked open the door. Jongin and Kyungsoo watched as the duo floated by like lost souls, and vanished within their rooms silently.

"Kyungsoo," Jongin said as he heard doors shut. His mate looked at him with a soft expression.

"Yes Jongin?" 

"Don't you think they've been acting very strange lately?" Jongin asked, pouting as he crossed his arms on the dining table. Kyungsoo looked back down to his textbook, observing the endless words written in praragraphs. 

"Jongin-ah, they're vampires. What would we know about their life cycles? They could be on their vampire periods or something." Kyungsoo said, nonchalantly flipping through pages. Jongin frowns slightly and just watches his Kyungsoo closely. The way Kyungsoo's thick eye brows furrow in deep thought fascinates him along with the dark eyes that scan through the pages.

"Stop staring, Jongin." 

But Jongin doesn't stop, and just remembers everything he loves about Kyungsoo, just by staring at him. Jongin stares for a long while, despite Kyungsoo's constant protests, until he lands on something that shouldn't be there.

On top of Kyungsoo head, buried just underneath his brown hair, Jongin sees something poke through the older's lovely locks. Jongin gets up unexpectedly, and. Kyungsoo watches confusingly.

"W-What are you..?" Kyungsoo starts to ask but Jongin only pokes him in the head.

Jongin pokes at the thing on Kyungsoo's head and frowns at them as they twitch. Jongin then takes out his phone to look at the calendar. He groans before slumping back down in his seat. He puts his face in his hands as the final realization hits him like a train.

"Kyungsoo.... There's a full moon soon..." Jongin sighs, looking at his mate with burdened eyes. Kyungsoo's eyes widen and he immediately runs into the bathroom to check in the mirror. Kyungsoo nearly screams when he sees small ears perk on top of his head.

"No! No, no, no!" Kyungsoo groans, trying to flatten down the little ears. Jongin walks into the bathroom just as Kyungsoo starts freaking out. Jongin sighs and looks at his moon calendar again.

How fantastic.

Since the two were creatures of the moon, they would have to turn eventually. It happened every time there was a full moon. Werewolves began their "changes" whenever there was a new phrase of the moon, it just so happened it began today. Kyungsoo was always first to receive the changes because he was older than Jongin, so he would be the first to freak out.

It always started with the ears, then a tail, then the whole body. Jongin hated when the time came around. Though the full moon was only for one day, there was a terrible nerve wrecking process. But Kyungsoo was only on the first stage.

"Jongin! I can't go to school like this!" Kyungsoo hisses, pressing down his little ears constantly. Jongin just sighs and leans over to kiss the small extra limbs.

"You'll be fine. Wear a hat. We've been through this already." Jongin reminded his mate. Kyungsoo nodded in understanding but he could feel that weird feeling bubble inside of him. The feeling of having to hide something. Kyungsoo hated having to hide things; it was like lying in his perceptive.

He looked at himself in the mirror again, watching the little ears perk and move.

He simply wanted to disappear.

~~~

Luhan felt sad. A depressing kind of sad. He couldn't understand why he was feeling that, but he kinda knew Sehun had something to do with it. Every time Luhan closed his eyes to think, Sehun would pop into his mind and all Luhan could remember was how angry he looked.

A mere Human wouldn't understand, Luhan thought. He, himself, didn't understand. How could a human that that didn't know about the mysterical creatures that lived among him: understand? It was against monster law to inform a human about what creatures lived among them. There was absolutely no way Sehun could understand Luhan's ways.

Luhan burrowed himself deeper in his large blanket and pillows, only wanting to know what he should do now. He's created a horrible situation with a human and now he has no way of getting out of it. At least not with his body reacting in such a strange way. Luhan didn't want Sehun to hate him, so he had to clear up the problem some how. But 'how' was the question.

Luhan closes his eyes to sleep, and his confused mind gives in almost instantly due to exhaustion. But Sehun invades his mind once again.

~~~

Sehun tosses and turns in his sleep endlessly through the dark night. In his sleeping state, a certain blonde invades his dreams as if it his own.

Sehun is in a unknown place. It is dark and he feels something cold curl around his back. Sehun looks down, and notices he is shirtless. Around his abdomen are a set of small arms that have pale skin and small hands. Sehun looks behind him to see a blonde haired silhouette hugging him tightly from behind.

Sehun can feel lips moving against his bare skin, saying something he cannot understand. The figure moves their head to look up at Sehun and Sehun feels his heart stop in fear as he takes in the blood red eyes and the glistening fangs.

Sehun is frozen on the spot as the blonde moves around him, to his front. Sehun feels butterfly kisses covering his torso and shivers uncontrollably every time. The blonde moves farther up, nearing Sehun's neck. Sehun's breath hitches as a soft breeze crawls against his skin and he shivers once again.

Sehun opens his mouth to say something as the unidentified person kisses his neck constantly but only lets out a strangled scream when he feels something sharp pierce through his pale skin.

-

-

Sehun wakes from his nightmare, sweating and breathing heavily as if he was out running. His heart beats fast in his chest, hammering against his chest wall. The male shivers, and wraps himself with his blanket, searching for warmth. Sehun doesn't know why but he feels his heart tingle as it thunders inside of him.

Sehun wonders why his dream feels so familiar.

~~~

===

I added a little Kaisoo ^^

Ugh idk what I'm writing honestly lmao

I hope you guys are still enjoying it <3

Suscribe, comment, and Upvote if you are enjoying it :3

- Pebblestran5