...

Bloody Love

A/N

Yeah, chapter cos i didn't know what to ;-; Ya'll can hit me.

~~~

 

"You don't believe all of this, do you?"

"... I do."

"This is just impossible! Vampires are a fairy tale! A myth! You can't seriously believe such a thing, Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol sighs. "The word is 'unbelievable', not 'impossible'. Unbelievable, but real."

Sehun just gives him a exasperated look, before putting his face in his hands. He could really not believe what was coming out of Baekhyun's and Luhan's mouth, even though it could truly explain all the phenomenons that have been appearing since meeting the two cousins. 

Baekhyun and Luhan had tried to explain themselves to the best of the abilities. They tried to explain their vampiric sides acting up, and even simple questions the humans interuppted them with ("Will a stake kill you?" "Chanyeol, that would kill just about anybody.'). They had tried to explain, to the best of the their abilities, but they didn't know how the humans would take it. They started from the beginning, speaking about their heredity, and the way they lived under blood. The humans could already guess a little of their background, based on their own information. Though, not all true ("Does your skin sparkle?" "You've seen me outside, haven't you? My skin is not made of glitter and diamonds.").

The two vampires left the other two humans alone, after they asked them whether or not they wanted the vampires to stay away and leave them out of their vampiric business. Chanyeol was the most understanding, but Sehun... was another story.

Luhan's ears perk at the human's slowly rising voices, and harsh whispers. Baekhyun looks at him and gives him a questioning tilt of the head. Luhan closes his eyes and tries to eavesdrop as much as he could. Most times, it wouldn't be hard, but though they had superior senses, the vampires still knew what privacy was.

"You can't be serious, Sehun! Wait!"

"No, I'm going to the headmaster, and then we'll see if this is true!"

~~~

Running. 

It seems like running after one another has become a thing between the humans and the vampires.

Oh Sehun is running as fast as he can, though petrified by the rustling of something dashing past tress and bushes. He knows the so called "vampires" are running after him, especially by the shouts coming from Park Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun! You're running too fast!" Followed by more shouting and troubled sighs from Baekhyun himself. Sehun is panting hard as he speeds through the streets and roads, and whatever gets in his way towards the school's main staff department. His heart pounds even harder when he hears fast footsteps following him.

He knows who it is, and definitely will expose this nonsense. No matter what.

"Sehun, if you don't listen to me, then you're going to get hurt." Says a voice in his head. Sehun wants to freeze in steps, but he just shakes his head to make the voice go away.

It can't be real.

Sehun just keeps running, ignoring the whispers in his head and the screaming of his pounding heart. Luhan hasn't decided to get him just yet, but follows by dashing through the shadows at lightning speed. Baekhyun and Chanyeol is following behind, at an alarming slow rate (can't blame Baekhyun for wanting to stay with Chanyeol) but he knows they aren't stopping unless Sehun does.

Luhan could tackle Sehun now, but then Sehun will fear him.

That's the last thing he wants.

The human makes it to the staff department, just where the headmaster lives. He shoves open the door and shuts it before anyone passes through. A few seconds later, he feels a couple of slams against the door but he deadbolts it. Teacher doors are usually indestructable.

Sehun keeps running, following the signs in which will lead him to the school principle's living dormitory and office. He screeches to a halt at the front door. He doesn't know if Luhan had made it in the building but he's most definitely going to get to the bottom of this. He shoved open the door, startling the principles inside. They look up at him, and ask him what's wrong.

"I want to report strange happenings on campus." Sehun announces. The staff exchanges looks and then motions him to sit down at the large desk in the center of everything. The room is fairly large, and Sehun assumes it to be a conference room. He takes a seat and inhales sharply.

"So, what strange happenings would you like to report?" The main principle asked. Sehun remembers him from his first day.

"...Vampires."

~~~

"He is out of his mind!" Baekhyun seethes, balling his fists in anger. Chanyeol pants loudly next to him. They had stopped half way to the staff department because Chanyeol, being the human he is, needed to rest. Luhan had gone far ahead of them, but Baekhyun doesn't dare to leave Chanyeol alone.

"I..I tried to convince him not to but..failed...I'm sorry." Chanyeol says, hands on his knees. Baekhyun gives a look towards him. 

Silly human, even apologizing when it isn't his fault.

"I thought he could take it, so don't blame yourself Chanyeol." Baekhyun sighs. "You took it better then I thought you would."

"Well, I felt like you were telling the truth." Chanyeol says, straightening up and giving a smile to Baekhyun. The vampire blushes and looks away quickly. He shamelesslyand mentally admits his heart skips a beat. "What a night." Chanyeol adds, laughing softly. So much has happened and here he is laughing.

"We should probably make it there quick. Who knows what Sehun might get himself and us into if he goes and tells." Baekhyun says, running a hand through his silver hair. He looks at the taller boy next to him. "You know, I could take you there myself, if you don't want to run."

Chanyeol stares at him with wide eyes. "You mean carry me? No, I can do it myself." He says, huffing. Baekhyun chuckles and flips his hair so Chanyeol has a better look at his flaming red eyes. Chanyeol gulps and takes a subconcious step back.

"Here, just grab my hand." Baekhyun gently says. He reaches a hand out and gives Chanyeol a reassuring smile that could spark the insides of Chanyeol heart on fire. Chanyeol slowly grabs his hand, and relief seems to settle in the pit of his stomach just by the gesture. He nods his head when Baekhyun asks if he's alright.

"Okay, you might not feel good afterward, so hold your breath." baekhyun orders, tightening his hold on Chanyeol's fingers. The taller does the same and closes his eyes. He's already holding his breath.

Suddenly he feels a quick and harsh breeze and a slight jump. His stomach feels like it just flipped and his lunch his coming up from his throat. He opens his eyes and lets out a shaky breath when he finds himself in front of the staff building.

"Breath, Chanyeol!" Baekhyun orders, eyes stricken with worry. Chanyeol does just what he's told and breath heavily. "If you need to puke, let me know." 

But Chanyeol waves the comment away. 

"We have to get Sehun first."

~~~

Luhan is panting hard, banging on every window and door he could as he's locked outside of the building. He can't fly like Kris can, but he tries to jump as high as he could to reach the floors above him.

He's moving at his inhuman speed, hoping to find an opening somewhere. He absolutely had to get to Sehun as soon as possible. If the teachers knew that a human knew about the monster community, they would not spare him!

Luhan frantically makes it around the whole building and has no other choice but to kick open a window at the bottom floor. The glass shatters messily in what Luhan thinks is a office, but it's empty. He doesn't even wince as he glides against the glass to get inside.

He would have to pay for that.

But the cost of Sehun's life was more important.

~~~

"Vampires? Oh Sehun? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?!" One of the staff laughs, after what Sehun had told them.

"But they told me! Luhan and Baekhyun told me!" Sehun shoots back, standing up from his seat. He would definitely not get laughed at the idea, when the two cousins even told him they were real. The staff's face seems to stifle at the two names and a grim tension fills the room.

"Luhan and Baekhyun hmm?" The principle hums. Sehun finds himself nodding. "Well, Sehun, I can only say that you might've seen too much if the Purebloods were caught in the act. We can't have that, now can we?"

And then there's the same fear Sehun felt from when the wolf thing was going to attack him a few days ago. He feels the petrifying fear come up from his stomach and infect his brain. He steps back from his stance, kicking the chair about an inch away.

"We will need to pick a proper place to put you so it doesn't seem to suspicious." The pinciple says sighing, as if Sehun was just nuisance. Sehun looks to his side, seeing the other staff nodding and starting to close in on him. In a split second, he realizes trying to expose Luhan and Baekhyun was a horrible idea. He wants to scream, but the principle continues.

"No human is supposed to know."

 

 

 

 

"WAIT!" A voice screeches into the office. Sehun looks up as dust is blown all over the place, and seeing the office door hanging from it's hinges. He sighs happily, finding that Luhan was there to rescue him once again.

"Luhan!"

"I will take responsibility of him!" Luhan shouts to the staff. The headmaster just shakes his head. 

"You know the rules Luhan. I cannot let a human ruin everything just because you decide to get caught. He needs to be disposed of." 

"But, I will take care of him! He won't be any trouble, if I could convince him not to tell others." Luhan suggests, eyes begging. He glances towards Sehun, who nods frantically, agreeing that he would behave. The principle looks at Sehun, finger on his chin, in thought. Sehun hopes he can live through this one. The whole room flickers for a second, until Sehun sees Baekhyun walk through the doors with Chanyeol tailing after.

"I contacted our Grandfather." was the first thing he said. The staff gasps, and the head master raises a curious brow. "These two humans are under the protection of our family, if they die, then this school dies." Baekhyun says, eyes as fierce as ever. Then, Sehun sees the Principle look beyond scared. Did the two vampires really have that much power? Sehun watches as the two cousins stare down the head master, until he's forced to throw his hands up in defeat. He throws Sehun a glare.

"If you even dare to expose this school, you will be finished." He threatens, to which Sehun nods. Then he practically crawls to Luhan, who awaits with open arms. His voice is soft and forgiving before Sehun could even apologize.

"It's alright, Sehun. Let's just get out of here."

~~~

When they had escaped the staff department, Luhan and Sehun fell to their knees. Sehun, from the fear and tiredness from running, and Luhan, by holding onto Sehun.

"Oh my god, Luhan, I am so sorry.." Sehun said, wheezing from  the fright. Luhan smiles.

"It's okay Sehun. You're safe now."

At that time, Sehun is very thankful for his savior.

"Baekhyun, did you really tell Grandfather?" Luhan asks as he helps Sehun up. The blonde has to limp with Sehun, due to the fact Sehun got so scared that he forgot how to use his legs. Chanyeol helps by taking Sehun's other side.

"No, that was a lie." Baekhyun admits. "But hey, it worked." Luhan face palms and groans. He wants to protest about having to lie, but he looks at Sehun and is beyond grateful for his cousin's fast thinking. Without it, who knows what would have happened to Sehun.

".. Thanks." Sehun says but Baekhyun scoffs.

"It wasn't for you."

~~~

Later after all the crazy events (and after dropping Sehun and Luhan off at home), Baekhyun walked Chanyeol home. They were exhausted, and glad that everything had a chance to cool down. Chanyeol still had things to ask Baekhyun, but had to respect the vampire's privacy. He tried to stay quiet but Baekhyun knew.

"Is there something wrong?"

Chanyeol shook his head. But Baekhyun pressed on.

"If you have questions, just ask."

"Why did you lie, if not for Sehun?" Chanyeol asked quickly, looking down at Baekhyun in the moonlight. Baekhyun sighed and ran a hand down the length of his face. He sighed deeply before answering.

"..For you." Baekhyun said so quietly, that it barely passed as a whisper. "If Sehun was harmed, then you would be hurt too. I wouldn't know what to do if that happened."

Chanyeol was astonished. He opened his mouth to ask another question.

"Why protect me?"

"Just because."

===

A/N

Alright so, I've rewritten this several times and I really hope you guys still like it, even though it's a bit rushed and probably makes no sense.

I really am sorry for making you guys wait. Maybe I will update more, since summer is here <3

Make sure to leave a comment (I absolutely love them so much), and let me know on your ideas! I have gotten a few and they're just wonderful <3 I will prob use them later in the story, so please anticipate on it~

See you guys soon~