...

Bloody Love

Baekhyun was curled around Chanyeol, taking in the human's wonderful smell and feeling his blood pump through his veins. Baekhyun could feel the loud beats of Chanyeol's heart just underneath his fingers. It beats fast and Baekhyun's vision slowly becomes red. The vampire was so unbearably hungry, just a sip (or bite) was enough right?

The silver haired boy had Chanyeol in a frozen embrace and he was slowly closing the small space to reach Chanyeol's lean neck. Baekhyun's breath rolls off of Chanyeol's (sensitive) skin and the giant shudders slightly. Chanyeol had no idea what Baekhyun was trying to do when the smaller suddenly engulfed him in a hug. He had kept still and let Baekhyun brush his fingers and lips all over his skin. His heart was beating crazily and he forgot how to breath when he felt a soft on the spot right next to his neck.

He had forgotten how to speak and move now that Baekhyun was breathing right by his ear. 

Baekhyun was about to sink his fangs into Chanyeol's delectable looking neck before he heard footsteps come his way.

"BAEKHYUN STOP!"

Instinctly, Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun slightly in surprise while Kris flew by and tackled Baekhyun to the ground. The vampire was still in the process of the Thirst so he bared his teeth at the dragon and growled in anger. The dragon's eyes turned a emerald green as Baekhyun felt sharp claws dig into his shoulders. With blood red eyes, Baekhyun thrashed in Kris' hold, hissing loudly while trying to reach for Chanyeol.

He had to drink! He had to drink! He had to drink!

The Thirst was calling out for him. All he could think about was blood. He needed it. He needed it now! 

Baring his fangs and forcibly pushing Kris off with his sudden vampiric strength, he tried to crawl towards  Chanyeol who looked terrified. The moment he saw Chanyeol's terrified expression, he froze on the spot to blink. He felt his heart shatter somehow and he was able to see past the red in his eyes.

Kris somehow caught on and saw that Baekhyun was still and forced him back in his grip. Baekhyun yelped in pain as he was pulled up roughly by the fierce Dragon Prince. Baekhyun caught sight of Luhan who stood by the doorway with a relieved expression. Baekhyun only looked at Chanyeol and felt something heavy settle on top of his heart.

Baekhyun yelped again in pain when he felt the grip on his arm tightly squeeze. Suddenly Chanyeol was at his side, and tried to pull Baekhyun away.

"What are you doing to him! You're hurting him!" Chanyeol yelled, giving Kris a angry look. Kris paused for a minute to stare at the other. He opened his mouth to say something but Chanyeol cut him off.

"I don't know why you're fighting but let go!"

Now all eyes were on the human. Chanyeol glared at Kris while the Dragon Prince stared with a surprised/shocked expression. Luhan wore a astonished look as Chanyeol helped Baekhyun down from Kris' grip.

"You shouldn't fight..." Chanyeol said as he gently helped Baekhyun. Baekhyun stared because did the human actually think they were fighting? That was all he thought of it? He didn't see anything else?

Chanyeol was oblivious to the astonished stares (and the fact that Baekhyun almost made a meal out of him) and he give Kris a very dirty look.  "Why were you trying to fight Baekhyun!?" 

Kris was speechless towards the dense human and just scoffed with a smirk. Luhan was just completely blown away that Chanyeol was still unaware that a beast fight was just performed in  front of him. He wiped away a bead of sweat off his forehead and he sighed in relief. 

At least their cover was still safe.

~~~

Chanyeol was relieved when he saw Baekhyun laughing while he walked away from his house. Baekhyun had explained that he and Kris were close so they didn't fight like Chanyeol had thought they did. Chanyeol wasn't so sure because the way they tackled each other looked rather vicious. But as he saw Baekhyun laughing, he threw away the thought.

Baekhyun on the other hand, was glad that the Dragon had tackled him at the time he did. When Kris had closed the front door (with Chanyeol bandaging himself up inside) Baekhyun whispered a quiet thanks for stopping him. 

"It's not a problem. Luhan was the one who told me." Kris said, gesturing toward the other blonde. Baekhyun gave his cousin a grateful smile until Luhan suddenly slipped. Kris caught him quicker than Baekhyun and offered to carry him home.

"He's really sick..." Baekhyun mumbled as he took Luhan's other side.

"Chanyeol! We're leaving now!" Kris shouted at the closed door. There was a loud muffled reply and then they began walking home. Luhan must've been exhausted from forcing himself to find Baekhyun so he passed in their hold.

When they reached home, they tucked Luhan into bed carefully and Baekhyun thanked the Dragon Prince again. Kris exited and left the silver haired vampire alone with a sleeping Luhan. Baekhyun had some time to reflect as he watched his cousin sleep. He was really close to giving into the Thirst this time. He wouldn't know what to do if he actually bit Chanyeol's neck. The Thirst sometimes was uncontrollable and resulted in... Baekhyun didn't want to even think it. 

Baekhyun frowned and ran a hand through his silver hair in exhaustion. He casted his eyes to the large clothes that loosely hung around his body. He have Luhan a quick glance before bringing the collar of the baggy shirt to his nose. Chanyeol's scent still lingered there and Baekhyun suddenly felt something warm spread inside of his chest.

The vampire smiled as that little spark in his heart grew larger.

~~~

[Drabble]

[Sulay]

Yixing always thought that Joonmyeon was an angel. He gave off such a angelic aura with the kindest smile that Yixing  has never seen before. Now Yixing couldn't ignore the beauty, and could only watch from afar like the shy guy he was. 

Yixing did this a lot now, standing shyly behind a large bookcase while watching Joonmyeon do his job as a book keeper. Ever since the werewolf had met the angelic brunet, he tried digging up courage to speak to him, but had no luck. 

Yixing sighed as he gazed at Joonmyeon who was smiling to himself while reading a novel. It must've been a funny book because the brunet would giggle every so often. Yixing bit his lips as he felt his heart skip a beat and resulted him in accidentally knocking over a pile of books. Yixing let out a loud squeak when the books hit the polished wooden floors and echoed through the large library. He scrambled down to his knees quickly to pick them up.

When another pair of hands came to help, he looked up to see kind brown eyes. He felt his heart stop abruptly. 

"Let me help you with this." Joonmyeon said, lifting up the fallen books and slowly putting them back on where it originally had been. Yixing watched in slow motion at Joonmyeon's every movement and was intrigued by everything that he did. Before long, Joonmyeon had picked everything up.

"Well that should be all of them." He said, dusting his hands. He pointed towards Yixing. "Except that one."

Yixing was surprised when Joonmyeon stared at him for a long time before realizing he was hugging the last book tightly against his chest. Yixing opened his mouth to say something but closed it again. He opened up his arms and handed the book over shyly. 

Joonmyeon smiled in return. "Thank you.... Zhang Yixing." 

"H-How do you know my name?" Yixing stuttered, pointing stupidly to himself. Joonmyeon chuckled and pointed towards Yixing's chest.

"Your name tag." Joonmyeon answered. "Plus I see you come in here a lot. You dropped your book card yesterday too." 

The werewolf blushed as Joonmyeon fished out a plastic card from his pocket. Joonmyeon smiled as he gave the card to Yixing. When Yixing was shy, he would scratch his neck and smile at the ground as he did right now. He could feel butterflies in his stomach as he felt Joonmyeon's gaze on him. 

The werewolf had no idea what this feeling was, but he knew he absolutely adored it.

~~~

[Kaisoo]

Kyungsoo was pretty aggravated with their vampire roommates. Just how could he manage watching over two blood beasts when they threw their blood packs everywhere and painted their house in their blood and vomit? It was absolutely disgusting.

Kyungsoo hoped that their nasty virus would disappear soon. 

"Can we eat spaghetti today?" Jongin asked as he leaned playfully on Kyungsoo's shopping cart. Kyungsoo, who was determining what medicine could help their vampire friends, gave a quick glance toward his mate before nodding. 

"Why not." 

With that answer, Jongin smiled at Kyungsoo with his special smile that literally made his eyes looked like they were closed. It was his happy grin that made Kyungsoo smile back naturally. The smaller wolf put down the medicine and pushed the cart toward the food section with Jongin hanging on the cart like a child. Kyungsoo was used to his mate's behavior and decided not to scold him for making the cart so heavy to move. As Kyungsoo picked out food, Jongin watched intently and lovingly. Kyungsoo wore a hat and large clothes that hugged his small frame to hide his werewolf parts. Jongin could feel his own sprouting ears on the top of his head that was also hidden under a hat.  

Jongin clicked his tongue as he looked around the grocery store that was nearly empty. He was growing bored and suddenly found the cieling fans interesting. He was staring for so long, he hadn't realized that Kyungsoo started talking to him.

"---The vegetables." Jongin heard. He shook his head to bring his attention to Kyungsoo. The smaller was staring at Jongin with his large eyes that looked rather deadly. "Did you hear what I said Jongin?"

Jongin hesitated to shake his head. When he did, Kyungsoo sighed loudly and shook his head sadly. It was his way of saying he was disappointed or angry with whatever Jongin had done. Jongin instantly opened his mouth to apologize but Kyungsoo cut him off before he even said anything.

"Just go get the vegetables Jongin." Kyungsoo avoided Jongin's gaze and stared at the items aligned on the shelves. Jongin sighed and did as he was told and left to search for whatever it was Kyungsoo needed. Jongin cursed while doing so and mentally punched himself for making Kyungsoo angry.

While the tan werewolf held various vegetables in his hand, he went back to Kyungsoo but stopped abruptly.

Next to his mate was another male, a little taller than Jongin himself. Whoever it was, was smiling at a smiling Kyungsoo and Jongin grew annoyed. The unknown male was handsome, no doubt, and Jongin could smell his wicked werewolf scent. 

Jongin clenched both his fist and his jaw when the mystery stranger touched Kyungsoo at the small part of his back. Unable to keep in his territorial instincts, Jongin lunged forward to slap away the muscular arm. Jongin went in between the space within the two and he locked eyes with the stranger, sending deadly daggers. 

The beast inside of him growled and he protectively curled himself around Kyungsoo. The stranger just seemed to smirk and step away quickly. Jongin did not put his guard down and continued to stare with narrowed eyes. It was Kyungsoo who broke the hostile silence.

"I think I'll see you later Hyunsik..." He said, giving the latter a sorry look. Hyunsik, or whoever he might be, nodded and smiled. Jongin narrowed his eyes more at the grin.

Stupid eye smile. Jongin thought.

When Hyunsik was gone, Jongin stared hard at the direction he had left. He didn't relax until Kyungsoo spoke.

"Did you get the food Jongin?" He asked nonchalantly. Jongin stared for awhile before amswering. 

"Who was that?" He asked, dumping the food in his arms into the lone cart. Kyungsoo just hummed in response as he picked at something on the shelf. "Kyungsoo."

"What Jongin?" Kyungsoo sighed, his eyes cast to something else. The taller werewolf frowned irritably and repeated his question but with a little more intensity.

"Who was that?"

Kyungsoo frowned and furrowed his eyebrows. "He's a friend of mine. Geez stop that."

Jongin watched as Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and began moving away with his cart. Jongin quietly followed, still curious about whoever Hyunsik was. He didn't ask again though, he was scared he might anger Kyungsoo again for the second time that day. He gave his mate a longing look, waiting for Kyungsoo to pay attention to him but sadly Kyungsoo just brushed by him swiftly.

Jongin internally whimpered when they returned home as Kyungsoo rushed to put away the groceries and wash up. Jongin sat sadly at the table in the slowly dimming kitchen, waiting for his mate. It wasn't long until he heard the front door open and hear someone being dragged in. 

The werewolf got up to see Baekhyun and the famous Prince dragging in a limp Luhan. Kris, Jongin knew him from sports meetings, opened his mouth to explain but Jongin held up his hand to wave the explaination away. He should've known Luhan would never sit still when Baekhyun was missing.

After the three vanished into Luhan's room and Kris left shortly after, Kyungsoo came back down wearing his comfort clothes that hugged his small frame. Jongin did what he did everyday when Kyungsoo began cooking dinner.

He watched silently and helped out occasionally without a single word. Kyungsoo was silent as well and continued whatever it was that he was doing. 

Kyungsoo wasn't really one to talk a lot but Jongin knew there was something wrong when his mate didn't even speak during dinner. Jongin was like a puppy and often kept silent when he made people angry. No matter what the problem was, he would keep quiet until the other decided to speak to him.

Maybe that's what happens when you're one of the youngest in the pack.

Later that night, when Kyungsoo was getting ready to go to go to sleep, Jongin creeped into his room slowly. The smaller paid him no attention unfortunately and continued to read his book. He liked to read before bed but he was slowly interupted by Jongin. He sighed before putting his metal bookmark in his current page.

"What is it Jongin?" He said, his eyes not meeting the other's. He was a little angry at the other for not listening and getting distracted so easily. Kyungsoo was usually a very patient person, but he had a lot on his hands. Jongin simply wasn't helping.

"I just wanted to tell you good night." Jongin said in a quiet voice. Kyungsoo hummed in response but did not say anything back. He simply laid down and curled himself in his gray blanket. After a few seconds, he heard footsteps come closer and a soft kiss on top of his head. 

Jongin's voice was barely a whisper.

"I love you."

~~~

====

(A/N)

Well there's some Drabble  <3

I will do Xiuchen x Hunhan in the next one~

Which is your favorite couple so far?

Thank you for 100 subs <3 comment, subscribe, and upvote!

Thanks for the love <3