...

Bloody Love

It was a curse yet a wonderful gift that Luhan had. A power. A specialty. Something only he had. Baekhyun was never comfortable with what Luhan had, because it meant he could never keep a secret from the blonde.

Luhan was telepathic and had the ability to really mess up people's minds. Some would fall over the brink of insanity if Luhan went too far. (Luhan had tried to do so as a child and sent a poor man to a mental asylum) Baekhyun could only read the minds of people, but Luhan had something that surpassed that.

The scream rang through Baekhyun's ears as if his head was an endless cave. The scream was Luhan's, an angry cry for help. Baekhyun did not hesistate to leave his current class and run to wherever the blonde might be. Baekhyun ran as fast as his vampire legs could manage and almost ended up tripping on a body in the middle of a hallway. It scared Baekhyun the most, because it could be Luhan.

It was not, instead it was Sehun, the pink haired boy that Baekhyun sat next to in one of his classes.

"What is he doing here?" Baekhyun asked himself as he flipped Sehun over. Sehun looked pale but okay. The pink haired latter was unconscious and his body felt rather cold. On his neck, Baekhyun caught something pink as if someone was on that little patch of skin. Baekhyun's eyebrows furrowed as he touched the little mark.

Baekhyun sniffed the air, Luhan's scent lingered thickly on the clothes of Sehun.

"That idiot. Almost had lunch without me..." Baekhyun grumbles as he lets loose of Sehun. He puts his hands on his hips in thought until he hears another one of Luhan's head throbbing screeches. It bangs within the walls of his head, making Baekhyun dizzy. He sinks to the ground beside Sehun, covering his ears, hoping the screaming would stop.

Okay! Okay! I heard you already Luhan!  Baekhyun shouts in his mind. The screech fades away and Baekhyun can feel a huge weight lift off his head. Luhan has left his mind, at least for now. Baekhyun gets up groggily, a little light headed now his head was still spinning, thanks to his blonde cousin.

"Sehun, can you get up?" Baekhyun asks as he looks down at the figure. There's no reply and Baekhyun curses his luck. He might have to carry the human. Sehun was much bigger than Baekhyun so he had to be at least twice his weight. He simply could not leave the pink haired friend there either. Baekhyun had to get to Luhan as soon as possible before the blonde could screech up another storm in Baekhyun's head, or anybody else's.

"Oh god someone help me." Baekhyun sighed as he ran a hand through his silver platinum locks, tiredly. Just what did Sehun do to make Luhan knock the daylights out of him? Baekhyun groans quietly as he nudges Sehun, in attempt he might wake up.

As if god was granting his wish, Baekhyun heard footsteps coming around the corridor. Baekhyun turned his head just as he saw the dark tresses of Park Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol gasped as he saw the smaller male. Baekhyun's face suddenly turned pale as that intoxicating human smell entered his lungs. Chanyeol walked toward him until he realized there was someone at Baekhyun's feet. "Hey what's going on?" Chanyeol asked as he saw a pink haired boy passed out on the ground. Baekhyun secretly scowls because his luck really isn't the best.

"Chanyeol." Baekhyun coughs. Chanyeol looked at him with curious eyes because the silver haired male has never called his name before. Baekhyun coughed again to try to sooth his raspy throat. 

I cannot be thirsty right now! He orders to himself. Baekhyun shakes away his urge of thirst, and looks at Chanyeol in the eyes for the first time. Baekhyun notes Chanyeol has really large eyes of a chocolate brown color.

"Take him to the nurse and watch over him for me." Baekhyun instructs, covering his mouth to cough again. Baekhyun feels a painful throbbing in his chest that makes Baekhyun clench at his chest. "Do you think you can do that for me?"

Must refrain from drinking...

Chanyeol is unsure of what to say because he does not know what's the situation that involves a knocked out student, but he looks at Baekhyun and feels sudden trust in his mind. He would ask later, and should probably attend to the student's needs first.

"Okay." He says finally. He lifts up the pink haired student, and supports him with his body. He looks at Baekhyun and gives a final nod before slowly limping away with the unconcious male.

Baekhyun sighs a sigh of relief as he watches Chanyeol walk toward the nurses office with Sehun. Now, his body would relax and he would be able to help Luhan. Baekhyun turns and he secretly hopes Chanyeol doesn't ask about anything.

~~~

Luhan sulks in his bedroom, contemplating if he should just escape and run away before anybody stopped him. He thinks he should change his name and move to a different country. Perhaps he should live with his grandparents and never return to school.

Luhan's head spins non-stop.

"Urgh whymewhymewhyme." Luhan rambles as he continues to hit his head with his fists. Luhan rolls back and forth  on his bed, internally screaming. Luhan has a habit of subconsciously sending his thoughts to Baekhyun (and anybody nearby) and he hears Baekhyun shriek back equally as loud.

"SHUT UP LUHAN. YOU'RE DRIVING ME INSANE. IDIOT, WHERE ARE YOU."

"I'm at home... Help me..." Luhan whines, whimpering into his pillows. 

It's not long until he hears Baekhyun curse quietly and then he hears the door slam. Luhan burrows deeper into his pile of fluffy pillows when he listens to Baekhyun stomp against the stair case. Luhan doesn't even flinch when the door slams open along with Baekhyun's bellowing.

"Aish~ I just wanna rip my hair out because of you!"  Baekhyun says as he waves a accusing finger at the blonde. Luhan whines as he looks up with watery eyes. Baekhyun frowns as he sees this because he can't really stand tears. He sighs finally, and walks up to the round bed. 

"What's wrong?" 

Luhan chocked out a sob and he coughs unexpectedly loud. Baekhyun's eyes widens because he's never heard a cough so raspy, and he's even more shocked when he sees blood come out.

"Luhan! What's the matter!?" Baekhyun grabs Luhan by shoulders, scared that something really bad was happening.

"What's going on with me?!" Luhan asks Baekhyun, his eyes as round as saucers. Luhan coughs up some more crimson out and he stumbles to the bathroom and Baekhyun hears welching echo in the empty house. His throat itches and he suddenly wants to throw up too. Baekhyun fishes out his phone and dials his grandfather (one of the oldest vampires he knows) and prays he'll pick up. Three rings isn't enough and Baekhyun calls again. Another three rings and Baekhyun feels anger bubble up because it was a worse time for his Grandfather to be out.

Baekhyun then rings his Grandmother, and is beyond relieved when she picks up.

"Hello?"

"Grandma! There's an emergency!" Baekhyun yelps. His eyes burn and he feels like crying. "L-Luhan is sick and I-I  don't know what happening!"

"Shush darling. It's going to be okay. Just tell me what's wrong."

Baekhyun paces back in forth, a fist in his hair, and tries to explain the bloody noses and how Luhan is throwing up in the bathroom. Baekhyun tries to leave out his human problem and asks why they are acting like this.

"You guys know that disobeying the thirst is very painful right? Maybe your body is acting up because you guys are growing boys and need more food for strength." 

Baekhyun sighs but in his heart, he feels that's not the case. He sighs again and wonders if he should mention the human Chanyeol to his grandmother. But what if it wasn't important? Baekhyun can't decide.

"Is there something else you need to ask?" He hears his grandmother ask him while he contemplates. He shakes his head as he says:

"No. I guess that's the case. Thanks grandma. I think I'll go check on Luhan now. Bye." Baekhyun hears a simple reply back and then he hangs up. Baekhyun sighs again and rubs a hand on his forehead. A small layer of sweat formed there while talking on the phone. Baekhyun exits Luhan's bedroom to the bathroom, where Luhan's welching  had stopped but the silver haired vampire cringes when he sees a red trail leading the way. It gets worse when he opens the door and Luhan sits on the floor, leaning against the toilet. 

"L-Lu? Are you... Alright?" Baekhyun asks quietly from the half open door. He doesn't dare go any closer to the bloody mess on the once clean floor. The sink has red handprints on the side, dripping down to the cupboards and the toilet has red all over it. Baekhyun feels bad for Kyungsoo who cleans. The stench is overwhelming and thick that Baekhyun feels something threaten to go up on his throat.

"Baek... I heard what she said. Do you really think that's the case?" Luhan says, his voice too low for Baekhyun's liking. Baekhyun's grip on the doorknob tightens and he sighs loudly.

"I'm not sure. But I have to trust her." 

They stay in silence for awhile before Luhan wobbly gets up and asks if he could take a shower. Baekhyun lets him by leaving the scene and returns to his own room. He flops down on his bed, feeling fatigue all over. He takes out his phone and checks the time.

"A few classes left..." He mumbles as he lays his arm over his eyes.

Baekhyun thinks a nap would be best right now. At least he wouldn't have to worry about anything while he was asleep.

~~~

Chanyeol was a very curious person, even since birth. He liked asking questions and getting to the bottom of things. 

Chanyeol stared really hard at the pink haired student in front of him as if the unconcious latter was a suspect and Chanyeol was an interrogator. Chanyeol wondered what happened and why had Baekhyun asked him to help.

Baekhyun.

The silver haired male that had Chanyeol surrounded by questions. 

Chanyeol wanted to become friends with the mysterious person, but there was no luck for him because the moment Chanyeol was in one room, Baekhyun would run out. Or when Chanyeol went towards him, Baekhyun ran the other way. Had he done something to offend the silver haired male?

They didn't have any real conversations before, and they don't see each other much anyway. Did Baekhyun hate the way he looked or talked? Maybe it was because of his crazy hair? His height?

Chanyeol groans loudly because he's never been this self conscious about himself. The tall boy runs both hands through his dark hair that sticked up sometimes. He flattened it down immediately in hopes it'll help his bipolar hair.

"Ugh.." He hears the pink haired student groan quietly as he shifts. Chanyeol continues to stare as the pink haired male begins to wake up from his almost 2 hour slumber. Chanyeol sits up straighter as Sehun manages to get up while rubbing his eyes from sleep.

"Morning." Chanyeol says to him. The other looks at him then around him quickly before staring at  Chanyeol again.

"What happened? Where am I?" He asks. He grunts when he feels a major headache and Chanyeol asks him to lay back down. Sehun does only to subside the sickening pain in his head.

"You're in the nurses office. I'm Chanyeol. I'm in one of your classes and you were passed out on the ground about two hours ago." Chanyeol explains. 

"Oh... Oh you're Park Chanyeol. I remember you." Sehun said as he closes his eyes. "I'm Oh Sehun."

"Why were you passed out awhile ago? Do you remember?" Chanyeol asks. Sehun frowns, something he always does, as he tries to recall why he was unconcious. It takes him several minutes before he shoots up from the bed, scaring Chanyeol.

"Where's the blonde guy?!" Sehun practically yells at Chanyeol. Chanyeol looks at him confused because he knows Baekhyun isn't blonde. So it wasn't Baekhyun that did this to him?

"The blonde guy! He looks like a girl with deer eyes and he looks just like a doll!" Sehun shouts, remembering the blonde and how he basically ually harassed him before banging him into the wall with outrageous strength. Chanyeol vaguely wonders if Sehun is crazy or something.

Sehun throws off the bed covers and he slips on his shoes, Chanyeol sloppily follows because he really doesn't know what's going on.

"I'm going to give that blonde a piece of my mind.." Chanyeol hears Sehun grumble as he tries to open the door. 

After awhile, Chanyeol thinks Sehun gives up when Sehun can't find the blonde anywhere. It's lunch and it seems everyone is looking for four students who just decided to bolt in the middle of class, Sehun and Chanyeol being two of them.

Chanyeol somehow knows Baekhyun is one of the remaining two.

Where are you Baekhyun?

 

=====

ty chapter I know...

But I hope you guys are enjoying it anyway. ^^

Upvote, Suscribe, and comment <3

-Pebblestran5