...

Bloody Love

A/N Please read!

I really want to know what you guys want to see in this fic, so I'm taking suggestions. I'm sure you guys have wonderful ideas.

Also, the drabbles take place while Baekyeol are out meeting Chanyeol's parents. ^^

Enjoy the update~

~

~Drabbles~

Xiuchen

Jongdae shifts among the prickly bushes he's hiding behind, hoping to catch a glimpse of the auburn haired male across the courtyard. Minseok is calmly sitting down, reading a book, which Jongdae recognizes as drama textbook.

Jongdae assumes Minseok is a drama major at this point.

The troll had seen the other go towards the drama centre a few times, which was almost quite lucky for him because he was drama and a music major, and could see Minseok without being too suspicious.

Today, while Baekhyun was out using his train tickets, Jongdae planned to continue his non conspicuous stalking.

Jongdae wanted to try going on another date,  but Minseok seemed to loathe him since their last date. 

He knew he shouldn't kiss a human, but he had only been teasing. Teasing was in his nature. He honestly hadn't meant to offend Minseok and make him angry.

Serves him right for being born a troll.

Jongdae winces as he's pricked by another thorn from the bush, but does not make any move to get up from his hiding spot. He's got a perfect view of Minseok, and he only wishes he had brought his camera.

"Stalker much?" A voice says from behind. Jongdae turns around quickly, face red, as he stares at the people behind him.

Jongin and Kyungsoo stood there, frowning down at him with a look of distaste. Jongdae pulls the werewolves down, despite their objections to getting their clothes dirty and getting scratched from the thorns. 

"You're still trying to get him to date you?" Kyungsoo asked, knowing full well who Jongdae was looking at. Jongdae nods and lifts his head to find Minseok, but is dissapointed when he finds that Minseok was no longer there.

"Oh, look. He's gone.." Jongdae said, pouting. Jongin suddenly laughs and Jongdae doesn't get to ask why he was laughing when he feels a tap on his shoulder. His stomach jumps up to his throat when Minseok stands before him, just hovering above the thorny bush.

"Are you following me?" He asks, his brow furrowing at Jongdae in disapproval. Jongdae pales, before shaking his head vigoriously.

"N-No! We.. We were just resting for bit before class!" Jongdae says quickly, looking for any excuse that includes not letting Minseok know he was indeed following him like the stalker he was.

"Uh huh." Minseok said, unconvinced. He looks at Jongdae's arms, which were covered with nothing but cuts from the prickly bush. He can tell that Jongdae has been sitting there for awhile now.

"He likes you." Kyungsoo says abruptly, making Jongdae stare at him in complete betrayal. The brunet just shrugs and begins to get up while pulling up the laughing Jongin. "We'll be going." 

Jongdae pouts angrily as they walk away, leaving him to face the auburn male by himself. He's tempted to run after them but the hand on his arm stops him from doing so.

"You've been following me for awhile now," Minseok starts to say. "Is there something else you need or are you planning to make fun today?" Minseok's look towards Jongdae is not at all friendly, and he's not smiling.

"Well, I.." Jongdae begins to say. Minseok doesn't look at him in the eyes. "I just wanted to say sorry for last time. I was just playing around, and didn't mean to offend you in any way." The troll says truthfully, looking down to his feet as he taps at the pavement with the toe of his shoe.

"I accept your apology." Minseok says quietly after a moment of silence. "...In return, though.."

Jongdae's ears perk at Minseok's voice, which is just a little bit more of a whisper. He breaks out into a cheerful smile as Minseok blushes and looks away while he continues to talk.

"Let's go on a date for your apology,"

~~~

~Drabble~

Sulay

Yixing loses a lot of things, but lately he has been forgetting a lot more, but purely on purpose. He loses his things all the time in the library, only to see if Joonmyun will come return them. Joonmyun does every time, as if he knows exactly why Yixing comes in looking confused and frantic. Yixing loses books to his house keys, and Joonmyun has returned them to him. It had become a routine, though Luhan had asked Yixing to change his tactics. The vampire had a point, and Yixing just couldn't rely on losing things just to talk to Joonmyun. 

Yixing could barely hold a long conversation with Joonmyun after all his efforts, and exchanges about a few words before leaving the library. He wonders if Joonmyun is bored of the same routine that Yixing had made for himself. He even wonders if Joonmyun has found out about his intentions, though he doesn't even know of his own intentions. Yixing was really wasn't sure what he felt for the other, but there was something definitely there.

"Now, where did I put my wallet?" Yixing says to himself as he looks for his wallet, a leather brown wallet that fits perfectly in his pocket that had somehow fallen out on his way to spy at Joonmyun beyond the bookshelves of the library. He sighs deeply, though this time wasnt intentional, in relief when he sees Joonmyun coming towards him, with his brown wallet in hand.

"You mustn't keep losing your things, Yixing!" Joonmyun said, smiling as he nears. "Who knows where they'd be if I weren't picking them up."

Joonmyun laughs a throaty chuckle and Yixing's heart squeezes in admiration. Before he can even start to gaze blankly and drool about the beautiful person in front of him, he smiles and lets Joonmyun place the wallet in his open hand.

"..Thank you." Yixing manages to say, a shy blush beginning to settle on his face. He raises a hand to itch at his neck, and he begins to shuffle his feet subconciously. What should he say next?! About a minute later, Yixing raises his head as Joonmyun begins to speak.

"You might want to do something with that fever," Joonmyun says, smiling cheekily. Yixing's eyebrows furrow in confusion as he asks;

"What fever?"

Joonmyun laughs again. "I don't know, you just look pretty hot to me,"

"I have to go, see you next time Yixing."

Joonmyun leaves, smiling and waving as Yixing stands awestruck, overcome with so many mixed emotions. He can feel his face grow hot and probably change as bright as a tomato, as he finds the nearest chair to sit on.

He just can't believe Joonmyun just used a lame pick up line on him.

~~~

Hunhan

Luhan swears to himself that he will absolutely not jump Sehun like a rabid animal as he feels his pulse quicken as the said human sits down next to him on the couch. His eyes bulge at the closeness and he looks blankly at his cup of tea thats threatening to fall from his hands.

Sehun's scent is almost a salty caramel toffee, that makes Luhan breathe in heavily. He gulps, and begs his inner self to be calm and normal for once.

But being a vampire is far from normal.

"W-When do you plan to go home?" Luhan asks, trying to get rid of the tension building between them.

"..Probably tomorrow night." Sehun says, sounding a bit bored. "They'll probably tell me to clean up their party mess if I go now." 

Luhan nods in understanding, before biting down on his lips. Silence envelopes them and reels them into an awkward silence. There is so much Sehun wants to know about Luhan, and Luhan knows that Sehun knows too much. What should he do? Make him forget? He can't do that. Though he was a master telepathic vampire, making people forget their memories was something he just  couldn't do. He had morals of course.

"So..." Luhan heard Sehun say. Luhan began turning toward Sehun as his heart began to race. Tension rises between them and Luhan still smells Sehun's scent and feel his body heat from next to him. He can feel the Thirst andrenaline starting to course through his veins but he bites his tongue to fight back. 

Luckily, there was a knock at the door.

Sehun and Luhan sit still for a minute, as if they hadn't heard the knocking while all they did was stare at each other. The knocking is light, then really loud until it was silent all at once. Luhan sighs as he breaks eye contact with the most beautiful but soul less  eyes he's ever seen,  to walk to the door. The knocking is completely gone and Luhan squints at the door suspiciously.

"Who is it?" He says, looking at the door like something might barge in to attack. There's no  answer. Luhan reaches for the doorknob and twists it so the door unlocks and he swings it open slowly. On the doorstep is a boxed package, addressed to both Luhan and Baekhyun. 

~~~

Kyungsoo's nose is yet in another book while Jongin sits silently beside on him. They're on a park bench, by themselves.

Jongin immerses himself in the way Kyungsoo's eyes wander the page and the way his face changes during the - oh so interesting - story line. He wishes Kyungsoo would look at him but Jongin keeps his wishes to himself. He just keeps gazing at the heart shaped lips and the chocolate colored eyes that he fell deeply in love with. 

"Are you staring again, Jongin?" Kyungsoo asks, not once looking up from his paper back book.  Jongin smiles gently because Kyungsoo always had the sixth sense about him. 

"Yeah.." Jongin admits. "I was thinking about how good your face looks." 

Kyungsoo looks up at him and cracks just the smallest smile that makes Jongin grin from ear  to ear. Their   feet scruff the ground as they  get  up and Jongin follows his every move. Kyungsoo looks Jongin straight in the eye, with a teasing tone at the very top of his tongue. 

"I really like your face too." 

~~~ 

A/N

Omg what did I write lmao

ALSO! I wish to add that the pick up line has been my fav for awhile now  and I just had to use it so, sorry haha 

I have a really quick question for you guys. Who is actually looking  forward for ? Let me tell you I have not written , EVER.

Also, remember to leave a comment, subscribe, and maybe upvote. Welcome to the EXOdus ERA <3 Tell me what's your favorite song so far!

PS: I really thank you all for waiting so long for my updates. I love to read your appreciative comments and encouragements.  They really do give me strength to write as fast and quick as I can. Good night ya'll <3