...

Bloody Love

"Who are you texting Jongdae, you've been at your phone all day." Baekhyun groaned as Jongdae was busy punching on his phone's keyboard.

"I'm texting Minseok, for your infomation." Jongdae shot back, his eyes not leaving his mobile device. "I can't wait to go back to see him."

Baekhyun groaned again and just gave Jongdae a look. He wasn't sure what Minseok did to make him so wrapped up, but it was definitely better than having Jongdae be annoying to no end. Baekhyun then looked at Chanyeol, who was picking at the rose bushes that surrounded his back yard's gazebo. Baekhyun just had to think Chanyeol looked absolutely stunning while in the sunlight. Luhan caught his attention before he could gaze longer.

"Grandfather wanted to speak to you." He said, "But it's not urgent, so you can see him later during supper."

Baekhyun nodded at the information and then brought his gaze back to the beautiful human being by the rose bushes. He wasn't sure why Chanyeol was so fascinated by the colorful and bright flowers, but he was grateful for the chance to see Chanyeol looking so dreamily at them.

He had wanted to take Chanyeol for a walk around the garden in the early afternoon, but everyone seemed to have the same idea, so there they were, all cramped together in the gazebo. Kris was laying outside in the grass, occcasionally blowing out a flame from his mouth and Chanyeol was obviously out looking at flowers. The rest of them, though, were in the shade.

"Kyungie, do you want some lemonade?"

"No, Jongin, I'm reading."

"Luhan, just let me sleep for a little bit."

"On my lap?! There's got to be a better place!"

Baekhyun closed his eyes at the irrevelant noise, and breathed in the summer air until it filled his lungs. He can smell Chanyeol's scent from here, and it just made the air smell sweeter than it should, though he's never been one for such a thorough observation.

"Baekhyun, tell Chanyeol to stop wearing those sweaters. It's beginning to get too hot outside. Do you want him to have heat ?" Jongdae complained as he finally put down his phone. Baekhyun opened his eyes and gave him a slight glare, because why is he so worried about Chanyeol, and put a finger to his lips to shush him.

"I'm-I'm really fine though." Chanyeol said as he looked up at them. A flower was in his hand as he walked towards the shaded area.

"Have you seen the sweat on your head?" Jongdae said with a raised brow. "I totally get it if you like ugly sweaters or whatever but I'd rather you not die from the heat."

Chanyeol seemed to blush at the comment, but who knows. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and stood up.

"His sweaters aren't ugly, and fine, I'll take him inside."

The silver haired vampire then grabbed Chanyeol's free hand and lured him back into the family estate. Baekhyun did notice Chanyeol was sweaty, and he guesses he's the one to blame.

"You know, Chanyeol," He began, catching the human's attention. "It's alright not to wear the sweater. The wounds close up within a day or two, so you don't really have to hide them."

"But it would be weird if everyone looks at me." Chanyeol said.

"But you're mine and they should all know that."

The words just slip through Baekhyun's lips before he could stop them. His feet eventually stop moving, and he freezes on the spot, rethinking what he just said. He opens his mouth, after a solid minute, to say a soft 'wait, no--'  but Chanyeol suddenly lifts up the rose in his hand. Baekhyun stares at it, bewildered before searching Chanyeol's face for an explaination.

"It's..It's f-for you..." He says quietly, pushing it in Baekhyun's direction. "It reminded me of you so here."

Baekhyun just smiled and took it, while gently brushing his hand with Chanyeol's. He mutters a soft thank you as a small blush sweeps across his cheeks. Before he opens his mouth to say anymore than that, a high pitched squeal interupted him. The two turn their heads to see Baekhyun's parents.

"Aren't you guys cute~!" His mother squealed. Baekhyun couldn't hold back a roll of his eyes and let Chanyeol cower behind him, though Chanyeol was a head taller than himself.

"Hunny, leave the poor kids alone. Young love should not be teased." His father said, though he was making a certain face that made Baekhyun's eye twitch. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and grabbed Chanyeol's hand, attempting to move past them quickly. As he and Chanyeol passed, he could distinctly hear his parents inhaling heavily, as if sniffing the air. They let out soft chuckles and giggles, which meant they enjoyed the scent Chanyeol was giving off.

And that made Baekhyun angry.

He rushed off, with Chanyeol in tow, muttering curses underneath his breath so Chanyeol couldn't hear.

Why did his family have to be like this.

Baekhyun was hoping to hide away in ther mirrored room when he was stopped yet again but this time, by his grandparents who looked as if they wanted to have a very long talk. The vampire could not express how unhappy he was at the encounter, because of course he was still mad about his Grandfather's suggestion of breaking off all ties to Chanyeol, but he had no other choice when they were looking at him with this certain look, forcing him to obey.

"Chanyeol, head up to my room, I'll be back soon." He said, nudging Chanyeol away. Chanyeol obeyed and scrambled off in a hurry. Baekhyun let out a shaky breath, feeling somewhat nervous now. His grandparents stared him down until they were sure that Chanyeol was out of ear-shot.

"We'd like to talk to you about you and your human." His Grandfather said, which made Baekhyun's eye twitch, feeling defensive in Chanyeol's place. "Before you get upset, I just want to say we have no problems with you being together with him. He seems sweet and all but I am upset about you not taking precautions because he isn't like us."

Baekhyun slowly eased. He was at fault for that. He was going to open his mouth to explain to his Grandparents that Chanyeol were not together romantically, though he would honestly like to be, but he was cut short when his Grandmother began to speak.

"Your Grandfather has options that can help Chanyeol, erm, that's his name right, and help you as well. This type of thing is not common, and calls for desperate measures, and we have to make sure you're ready for it."

"What is it?"

"You have to turn him, or completely mate with him."

~~~

"Did he really just fall asleep on you." Jongin asked, but not particular in question form. It sounded more like a statement to Luhan, who really did have Sehun's head on his lap. Sehun fell asleep just a little bit after Baekhyun and Chanyeol left, and made himself comfortable. Luhan secretly enjoyed it, but of course Sehun was something else to him and he had just enough control but the thirsty thoughts were appealing to him.

"Does he not know that you take him at any point?" Kyungsoo asked, eyebrows raising. "He's not afraid?"

"No," Luhan answered back. "He and Chanyeol have accepted it completely without being afraid. It's very admirable. Not everyone can just accept the fact we're vampires. And don't say 'take him', it doesn't sound right."

Jongin and Kyungsoo watched as Luhan gave Sehun a fond look, and they rolled their eyes because how obvious can he be. Kyungsoo went back to his book and let Jongin lean against his shoulder, though Kyungsoo would have thought the position would be uncomfortable for Jongin but his boyfriend didn't say anything and just closed his eyes.

"Kris, calm down on the fire breathing there, it's getting hot." Luhan said softly enough not to wake Sehun. Kris nodded from where he lay on the grass, vanquishing his last bit of fire. "Thank you."

"It's too hot out here." Jongdae complained and he sprawled himself out, attempting to feel some type of coolness.

"Then go inside." Kyungsoo retorted back, matter of factly.

"But it's boring inside. The guests are not talkative people, and Baekhyun and Chanyeol will probably be together like two peas in a pod." Jongdae said, picking his phone up and checking it for a message. "Minseok just said he got a job, and now he's too busy to even send me a text."

"Is he your boyfriend?" Jongin asked with closed eyes.

"No, but I'd like him to be. We've been on plenty of dates already." Jongdae said, pouting. Luhan and Kyungsoo rolled their eyes at his unusual facial expression.

"I don't know why you keep trying," Kyungsoo then said. "You can't even kiss him. You're a troll and trolls and humans don't mix."

Jongdae made a face of distaste and pouted his lips more. He mumbled something, which sounded akin to 'but it's not my fault'. Luhan frowned, feeling slight sympathy for the troll.

"If you kiss him, you might ruin his life. You should just stick to being friends." Kyungsoo added but Jongin suddenly sat up and made a face, causing Jongdae and Kyungsoo to jump in surprise. Luhan tried not to flinch so he wouldn't wake the still-sleeping human on his lap.

"You shouldn't say that Kyungsoo! Jongdae likes him, and there should not be anything wrong with that." Jongin said, with a confident voice. Jongdae gave him a look of admiration but Kyungsoo scoffed and hid himself behind his book. Some times his boyfriend did have his marvelous moments that made Kyungsoo blush uncontrollably.

"Just because Jongdae is a troll, and probably can't kiss anybody - besides other trolls - in his life, does not affect his relationship with Minseok, just like how my status in the pack does not effect our relationship." Jongin reasoned, making Kyungsoo suddenly feel guilty. He did have a point and Jongin was hard to fight against with a point that included Kyungsoo himself.

".. Okay, I'm sorry." Kyungsoo said softly, just enough to be heard by the three of them.  He looked at Kris but it looked like the Dragon Prince had fallen asleep in the summer sun. Kyungsoo was soon greeted with a gentle hug from Jongin and a soft thankful hum. Luhan smiled softly at them before gazing at Sehun lovingly again. Jongdae looked like he was on the verge of tears (with appreciation), until he heard his phone ring, signaling a message from Minseok.

The tranquility between all of them lasted long until Jongdae got up to talk to Minseok over the phone and Kyungsoo and Jongin went inside, complaining about how they were getting hot and itchy. Kris woke up sometime after, still feeling sleepy, saying his lips were bleeding and he was very hungry. Luhan was left with Sehun but the vampire didn't wake the human because he was sleeping so peacefully.

Luhan looked at Sehun, wondering how he was able to control himself for so long. Sehun was so tempting but Luhan has managed to keep Sehun untouched. Perhaps his tolerance was better than Baekhyun's. Luhan ran his hands in Sehun's hair, and Sehun shifted at the touch. He hummed in content, which Luhan thought was the cue that he could continue. Sehun's voice surprised him though.

"What are you doing, Luhan."

"O-Oh, nothing!" Luhan exclaimed sheepishly. He lifted his hands, as if surrending them. Sehun smiled softly, before getting up and running his hands through his messy hair.

"Where'd everyone go?" Sehun asked, seeing that everyone had vanished. Luhan explained that they all went in, and Sehun asked how come Luhan didn't wake him so they could go in too.

"You were sleeping very soundly, so I just couldn't wake you up." Came Luhan's soft answer, which Sehun personally thought was very thoughtful and sweet of him. He offered a soft smile and a quiet thanks.

"What were you thinking about before I woke up?" Sehun asked, looking at Luhan with droopy eyes. Luhan smiled shyly before answering.

"Nothing much really." He said sheepishly. "Just thinking about how I have a higher tolerance than Baekhyun. I was deciding if that was a good thing."

"It could be," Sehun decided to say, thinking about it. "What type of tolerance are you talking about?" He asked, tilting his head curiously. Luhan's face flashed with surprise before a blush appeared on his cheeks. He looked to his feet while speaking.

"I can leave a person untouched longer than he can. I can control my feelings from expressing themselves more than he can, and I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not. He definitely shows more progress, though. I'm quite envious." Luhan lets out a shaky chuckle and Sehun can't help but feel a little bad for him. He really was jealous and envious of his cousin, and Sehun just couldn't stand seeing Luhan so down in the dumps.

"Why be envious?" Sehun then said, surprising Luhan with his now confident voice. "You should go express your feelings, and I know I'm not one to talk, but if you're jealous that Baekhyun did it before you, then it means whomever you feel for is important to you. You should express your own feelings and make it known. It's better than keeping it inside; it really destroys you if you keep it inside for too long. I would know."

"So if you really want things to change, go ahead and say it. Don't waste time on worrying if you want progress. Just go do it." Sehun finished. Luhan seemed to be moved by his speech because he suddenly stood up with confidence.

"You're absolutely right, Sehun. Thank you." He said. Sehun saw him clenching his fist with determination. He was sure Luhan was going to go straight in to tell whomever he had feelings for, but the idea was stopped short when Luhan turned to him aggressively. Sehun's voice seemed to die down in throat because he was unable to ask Luhan what he was doing as the vampire grabbed him by the shoulders tightly.

"Sehun, I really like you!"


===

A/N

What the hell am I writing really.

Sorry for not updating in such a long time guys. It was recently my birthday, so I was unable to update as fast as you guys would've wanted. I really hope you guys liked this chapter (I won't blame you if you don't).

I also wanted to thank you guys for 300 subscribers WOW~ I COULD CRY RIGHT ABOUT NOW. I also wanted to thank you guys for reading this fic and waiting patiently for me to update. Thank you guys for also leaving comments. You guys are truly the best!

See you in the next one~