...

Bloody Love

Baekhyun and Luhan were in the same boat once again. The humans that once followed them now ignored them like they were the walls. The two vampires noticed but did nothing to change it. If the humans didn't come close, then there should be no problem.

If only their bodies weren't so bipolar about everything.

Their stomachs  churned and flopped whenever the humans, Sehun and Chanyeol, came close. It worked even from afar. But now, it felt sickening. As if they were incredibly ill. 

Baekhyun could feel it, the hostility, whenever Chanyeol avoided him. His heart felt as if something sharp was piercing through it. Luhan was the same, his heart hurt unbearably when Sehun glared at him with those dark eyes of his.

The vampires could not understand why their bodies was being so indecisive on how to feel. If the humans were too close; they would lose control. If they were too far; they would still lose control.

Just what could they do?

It seemed as if there was no choice for them to chose from. They were trapped in a place full of questions and unknown feelings. 

Baekhyun wonders if Chanyeol felt this ignored when Baekhyun had begun avoiding him. It's been a few days now, and Baekhyun becomes more and more aware of Chanyeol's presence that isn't anywhere near him. It was odd. The human followed Baekhyun non-stop, then completely avoided him. Maybe he had done something wrong?

Baekhyun shook away the thought and continued on. But as the days dragged on, Baekhyun began noticing many things. How Chanyeol moved seats that were away from Baekhyun or how Chanyeol walked the other direction when Baekhyun was walking one way. It was like a ultimate déjà vu to Baekhyun but switched.

Baekhyun is supposed to be happy that Chanyeol is avoiding him; but why isn't he?

The questions repeats itself on and on in the silver haired vampire's mind every time he looks at Chanyeol. It was becoming a habit now; Baekhyun stealing glances at the tall giant, sometimes subconsciously. Baekhyun seemed more aware of the tall human and everything about him. Baekhyun might've not known it, but he was captivated by how Chanyeol ran a hand through his dark black hair or how Chanyeol's eyes flitted around the room when Baekhyun came around.

His body being hypersensitive as it is, Baekhyun was able to pick up small details quickly. He usually was too lazy to even do so on a regular basis but whenever Chanyeol was in his eyesight, he couldn't help himself. It was if his mind wanted him to remember everything about the human, like an analyzer. Baekhyun barely noticed how his body still heated up and made blood rush to his head when Chanyeol was in his sight.  Chanyeol made him at ease yet made him sick to his stomach.

What exactly is he feeling?

~~~

 

Luhan hates being ignored. Like a woman, he dislikes being left out and ignored. Call him girly or whatever, but it was undoubtedly true. That's probably why he had grown agitated in the past few days, because Sehun was ignoring him. Luhan was tired of feeling confused and was tired of being ignored. He was mostly tired of everything that was happening to him.

His body and his mind had betrayed him. He felt sick and he felt like his mind was pounding constantly.

If only Oh Sehun never showed up.

Oh Sehun.

Sehun.

Sehun!

Luhan cursed his name over and over in his mind, hoping Sehun would just disappear with every time he spoke his name. Luhan hated the aching feeling in his chest because of the mere human. He hated the things the human could do to him without knowing. Luhan was vulnerable and useless if Sehun even came within 10 feet of him. Luhan hated everything.

Luhan hated what Sehun could do to him, but that did not stop him from noticing everything about the pink haired male. The stupid way the pink haired male seemed to show absolutely no expression and the stupid way he did everything angered Luhan to the point he questioned his sanity. 

Maybe Luhan was on his vampire man period, like Kyungsoo once said, and that would probably why he was unsure of how to feel. He was sad, depressed, yet agitated and angry. All because of one person.

Luhan slammed his head in the table then hissed loudly as he realized how painful his (stupid) decision was. He wanted to avoid thinking about Sehun (again) and ended up making himself look like an idiot in the middle of class. Luhan cracked open a eye to see his entire math class staring at him as if he just grew a plant from the top of his head. He smiled sheepishly as a few people started laughing.

"....Okay class, we'll continue tomorrow. Luhan, I think you should go to the nurse," The teacher announced, giving Luhan a wary look. Luhan nodded with pink tinted cheeks and shuffled out of class in sheer embarrassment. 

"Long class?" Yixing asked, magically appearing next to the vampire. Luhan nodded sadly, and kept staring down at his feet. 

"Things will get better; they always do. So don't look so down." Yixing said, curling a arm around the blonde in comfort. Luhan smiles softly at the dark haired werewolf before seeing something poke underneath his beanie, 

"Oh? It's the time already?" Luhan asked, pointing to the furry ear poking through Yixing's grey hat.  Yixing squeaked and patted down his hat, trying to hide the twitchy limb.  "No wonder Kyungsoo kept asking for hats lately."

"Yeah. It's going to be so troublesome, but I guess it has to happen." Yixing sighed,  looking down at his shoes.

As Yixing and Luhan chatted , switching languages sometimes, Luhan accidentally bumped into someone  large. On instinct, Luhan bowed his head to apologize. 

"I'm sorry." He said as he met eyes with the stranger.  The large person, stared down at Luhan  and Luhan took a moment to realize who it was. "Ah! Dragon Prince!" Luhan exclaimed.  Luhan was going to bow again before the said Prince stopped him.

"Stop! It's just Kris." He said, looking a little flustered in the face. "Don't call me that or else your Grandfather will skin me alive."

To that, Luhan smiled at Kris while the  Prince smiled back. Luhan turned to an astonished Yixing and gestured to the large blonde giant.

"Yixing, this is Kris. The Dragon Prince. He's ummm, a dragon." Luhan explained, saying it in mandarin. Yixing's eyes widened.

"You mean he's related to the Dragon People?! Aren't they really rare?!" Yixing asked in a harsh excited voice. Luhan nodded with a grin. 

"He's son of the Dragon King." Luhan added. Kris smiled sheepishly before bowing slightly. The Prince was very surprised when Yixing bowed 90 degrees and saying:

"Your Highness."

Kris frantically stopped Yixing, telling him to just call him Kris. Yixing did not budge until Luhan told him to get up.

"Kris doesn't like to be acknowledged as The Prince. He's a friend. My grandfather tried to make me date him." Luhan chuckled, watching as Yixing looked at him surprise. Kris rubbed the nape of his neck as Luhan smiled softly at him. They stood there for awhile, laughing about some stories that Luhan told while Yixing learned more about the famous Prince.

While somewhere in the hallway, someone with baby pink hair and soulless eyes, watched with envy.

~~~

[Drabble]

Kaisoo + Xiuchen

Jongin tapped his finger impatiently against the glass table of a coffee cafe. He was on a date with Kyungsoo until a certain troll just so happened to pass by the cafe. Now Jongin watches solemnly as Kyungsoo laughs and smiles at whatever Jongdae was saying.  Jongin wouldn't have minded Jongdae if they were at school or at any other meeting but this was his date time with Kyungsoo.  

Jongin feels as if his time was interrupted by the troll.

Jongin pouts irritably as Kyungsoo laughs that lovely laugh that makes Jongin smile usually but a smile can't seem to reach his face. Jongdae, who was motioning his hands and arms in large gestures, was explaining how his 'amazing' trip around the world was. The guy seemed to have an endless amount of stories that  were endless too. Jongin blamed how talkative the latter was; he was a chatterbox with no stop button. Jongdae could talk and talk for hours without tiring, and sometimes it gets unbearably annoying.

Jongin frowns now, hoping the troll would just leave him and his mate alone. But Jongdae's mouth keeps moving and words just keep coming out with no intention of stopping. 

Until a auburn haired male with slightly chubby cheeks caught Jongdae's eyes. Jongdae jumped up abruptly, catching everyone's eyes in the cafe.

"You!" He exclaimed, startling the auburn haired male. Jongin watched as the other peered at Jongdae with large eyes. "You knocked into me before and didn't apologize!" Jongdae shouted, throwing a pointed finger at the stranger. Jongin watched with surprised eyes but soon reconized  the stranger from their school. And by the work clothes he wore, he must be working here.

"Jongdae! Stop yelling! It's okay!" Kyungsoo said, pulling on the hem of Jongdae's shirt to make him sit down. Jongdae was unstoppable though and kept talking.

"I really want an apology!" Jongdae exclaimed. The stranger was flustered and opened his mouth to say something but Jongdae continued shouting. He smiled smugly as he still waved a pointed finger at the auburn haired male.

"And now that I look at you, I think you're pretty cute! So let's go on a date for your apology!"

Jongin smiled with embarrassment as he ran a hand down the length of his face. He watches with amusement as Jongdae smiles brightly at the auburn haired stranger. The stranger's face is a bright shade of red and the entire cafe is filled with giggles and cute smiles.

Later that day, with their coffee drinks empty and bare, Jongin left happily with Kyungsoo wrapped within his arm while Jongdae left with a note with a phone number written on it.  Jongdae began talking excitedly about his date with the stranger whose name was Minseok.

Jongin just kept smiling because he was so glad to get rid of the talkative troll.

 

=====

(A/N)

i had to add the little kaisoo x Xiuchen Drabble  hehe

Are you guys liking it so far?  Comment, subscribe, and up vote <3 thank you guys ^^

See you soon with the next update! <3