...

Bloody Love

Luhan glances once. Twice. And then a third time at the pink haired male in front of him as he sits across the dining room table, staring down at the food Luhan's house mate as offered to make. Oh Sehun had been staring at the plate of eggs and toast for a total of eight minutes (Luhan had counted)and didn't make any move at eating it.

"..Are you not hungry Oh Sehun..?" Luhan dared himself to ask. He was leaning against the kitchen counter, sipping at his drink (he had to drink blood tasting tea) slowly. Sehun seemed to snap from whatever was on his mind, and his soulless eyes looked up at Luhan. The other could feel his heart slowing to a stop, as Sehun seemed to analyze him like some type of robot.

"Lu?" They heard a voice call. The vampire was the first to look away. "Me and Jongin are going out, he needs something from the store and he's getting restless." Kyungsoo had said, Jongin in tow. Luhan just nodded and waved dismissively as the two went out the door swiftly. He turned back to the human in front of him, his body heating up as he did so, and waited for him to answer his previous question.

"I am, but... I..." Sehun said, mumbling quietly, but he continued to stare at the food in front of him. In truth, Oh Sehun was actually really uncomfortable yet comfortable in Luhan's presence. At times, his mind would tell him Luhan might molest him or attack him like the first time they had met but another part of Sehun, that studied Luhan endlessly, figured the blonde would never try that stunt again.

"Are you afraid of me?" Luhan asked, as if reading his mind (Luhan only glimpsed).  The pink haired male shook his head. No, he shouldn't be scared. He was a man, and to be scared of a tiny male with ridiculous strength was nothing to be afraid of. Especially someone who told him he couldn't act properly in front of Oh Sehun himself.

Sehun sighs quietly.

"No." He says, picking up a fork and putting the food inside his mouth. He tries to ignore the person in front of him, but he can feel something in the pit of his stomach that warns him to be careful. He tries to will it away by taking in a steady breath.

"I don't know how long you'll be staying, But feel free to make yourself at home." Luhan said, pushing himself off the counter and walking into the living room. Luhan can feel Sehun's fear, he's got a sixth sense after all, and he can understand where Sehun was coming from but he can't help but feel bad. How can he manage himself and the feelings of the human sitting in the kitchen? Something like this has never happened to Luhan and he didn't plan on seeing himself withering in the presence of a mere human.

Where was his cure?

~~~

Baekhyun's heart rams into every corner of his ribcage. He can't seem to keep calm and his face is flushed a deep shade of red. The woman in front of him, Chanyeol's mother, smiles softly at him like he's such a delight to have over, and even says so. Baekhyun would have been smooth and knowing of these type of situations, if he had known he would be sitting on the floor next to Chanyeol, facing the human's parents for the first time. He feels a bead of sweat keep itself on his temple and he doesn't even dare wipe it away.

"So, you're a friend of Chanyeol's right? You're quite different than the people he used to bring home." Chanyeol's mother says, eyeing Baekhyun's silver colored hair with fascination. 

Baekhyun tries to smile, but it comes out like a forced grin.

"Mom, don't talk about that!" Chanyeol says, trying to avert his mother's attention from Baekhyun. Chanyeol's father, sits cross armed and watches Baekhyun with such intensity, that Baekhyun can only feel himself shrinking. He's never been this self concious before.

"Chanyeol, don't- Don't you have that gift for your mom?" Baekhyun asks, quietly to Chanyeol, pulling his sleeve shyly.

"Oh, you're right!" The other says cheerfully, digging through his pockets. He brings up the golden amulet, which only brings out a small gasp from his Mother. She gawks at it for awhile before letting Chanyeol put it on her, despite her objections of keeping something so beautiful.

"It's a gift from Baekhyun and I. He helped me get it."

Baekhyun couldn't help but elbow Chanyeol as he said that, because of course that wasn't the case at all. Baekhyun had only wanted to help.

"Aww, thank you so much. It's beautiful and I'll definitely cherish it Baekhyun-ah." Chanyeol's mother smiles in the bright way, which reminds Baekhyun of Chanyeol's own smile, and he blushes.

"What does your parents do?" Chanyeol's father asks, making Baekhyun look towards him. He gets into it and begins answering the questions as calmly as he could, though he suddenly felt like he was in a interview of some sort. He finds out that Chanyeol had been away from his parents for a long while and mostly lived with his Grandmother who lived closer to the city, in hopes it'll help his education. He literally mirrors his parents in both habits and facial expressions, which Baekhyun finds interesting. Chanyeol's mother's cooking is almost as amazing as going to a five star restuarant, and his father is funny beyond anyone Baekhyun has ever met.

When Chanyeol and his father go outside to see the apparent garden in their backyard, Baekhyun finds himself with Chanyeol's mother, cleaning the dishes.He was just scrubbing down the counters, only to be polite for having him, and almost jumps when Chanyeol's mother speaks to him in that ever so soft voice.

"Chanyeol is a nice boy right?" She asks.  Baekhyun looks up at her as she cleans and only mumbles a reply back.

"Uh, y-yeah."

"You're single right Baekhyun-ah?" She turns this time with expectant eyes and Baekhyun gulps as he looks away almost shyly.

"Yes."

"That's good." She says after a moment of silence. "I think you're a good boy too, and Chanyeol has a really nice friend. I wouldn't mind it if he brought you home again." 

Baekhyun can feel her smiling at him and he continues to scrub at the stains on the counters, but with a more vigorious pace because he's very embarassed. He feels his face flush, and he hopes she doesn't see. Then, she laughs in a melodic way, thats also similar to Chanyeol's, which makes Baekhyun want to run into a wall in pure embarassment. Had she just hinted at him and Chanyeol being together?

Baekhyun shakes his head at the odd thought, and thinks thats just ridiculous.

Him and Chanyeol? Together? 

He thinks for awhile, and odd images of him holding hands with Chanyeol, dating him, floats through his mind like careless clouds. He almost groans when he feels a headache suddenly attack him and his throat getting dry. He coughs once, and his vision blacks out for half a second.

"E-Excuse me..." He says to the woman by the sink before guiding himself to the washroom, and locking the door behind him. He sinks to the floor as he breathes in deep breathes, attempting to calm his racing heart.

Baekhyun tries to be quick in recomposing himself, but he ends up wasting 10 minutes. By the time he gets out, Chanyeol asks him if he wants to head home. Baekhyun nods quickly but gives his good byes politely to the parents that kept him for dinner. Chanyeol takes some time to say farewell to his parents and even promises to come back as soon as he can.

They walk into the dark night just a little bit after  9.

"I wonder if the trains still run at this time." Chanyeol says the moment he realizes the time. 

"They do." Baekhyun said, despite his now raspy voice. The human next to him asks if he's okay and Baekhyun only grunts in reponse, which only drive Chanyeol to begin apologizing for keeping the two out late and even keeping Baekhyun at his house. The vampire of course just waves the apologies away, and continues walking.

The ride and walk home is terribly silent, though Chanyeol tries to create conversation. By the time they reach the campus, Chanyeol only notices how exhausted Baekhyun looks, and he feels guilty because he feels as if he didn't even consider Baekhyun's feelings or illness.

"Are you feeling sick?" Chanyeol asks, stopping just under a streetlight. Baekhyun is hard to make out in the dim light but his hair shines as he backs up to stand in front of Chanyeol. Baekhyun shakes his head and beckons Chanyeol to keep moving.

"Should I carry you? We can rest."

"No, we're almost home.." Baekhyun answers back, his voice low. His throat is raspy and urges him to get something to drink but Baekhyun tries very hard to will away the terrible urge. He's almost close to thinking about running all the way home, but then he picks something up.

It's Chanyeol's scent. That irresistable scent that is lightly sweet yet musky and strong. Baekhyun inhales deeply, letting the scent fill him like some type of ecstasy that could flow through his veins and block his vision with only red. He turns to Chanyeol, and the human gets a hint of some deja vu.

"Chanyeol, I'm sorry..."

Before Park Chanyeol could even ask Baekhyun what he was sorry for, the silver haired male crept toward the giant silently. He reaches up to wrap his arms around Chanyeol's neck, closing the space between them with ease. Chanyeol shivers at the touch of Baekhyun's cold hands brushing in his neck area, and inhales sharply when he feels a warm sensation wipe against his throat.

Baekhyun at the pulse, liking how strong Chanyeol's pulse is and how fast his heart is beating against his own chest. He can barely register his actions before he bares open his mouth, fangs sharper than ever, and presses his mouth in the very spot.

Then, he bites down.

===

A/N

Short update for now, I'm sorry. I have so many subscribers omg

I honestly didn't think i'd get so much love from this fic. Thanks so much. Happy late Valentines to you all <3

I promise i'll put the other couples in the next one~

Please leave a comment for what you want to see in this fic, and I'll see if i can bring it to life! 

See you in the next update ~