...

Bloody Love

Sehun dreams.

He dreams of monsters; monsters with sharp claws and red eyes and terrifying growls. He dreams of creatures that could eat him whole, and creatures that could tear him in pieces slowly and painfully.

Sehun dreams of his savior. Blonde, small, but full of power. He dreams of this protector, and feels absolute trust in this person.

Sehun wakes up.

He's panting and gasping for air. He clings onto the blankets on his body, and looks around frantically. Luhan appears, though looking worried.

"Is something wrong Sehun?" He asks, his eyes gleaming in the dark living room. Sehun shakes his head no. "Are you scared?" Sehun nods, admitting he's still petrified and wipes away the sweat on his neck. Luhan can see he's not exactly alright, but doesn't press it farthur. Instead he dares himself to ask:

"Do you want me to stay here with you?" 

Sehun is surprised at the question, but thinks back to how many times Luhan has protected him, though they hardly know each other. Luhan's eyes sparkle, and reassure him that he will be safe so Sehun nods. Luhan takes a seat on the couch, but still giving Sehun room, and watches as Sehun repositions himself so he's comfortable. He hears the human exhale a shaky breath and attempts to reach over to give Sehun a pat but he retreats about halfway.

He doesn't want to go overboard.

"Luhan, I'm still sorry I didn't listen to you." Sehun says after a few long minutes. Luhan gives him a glance.

"That's okay, Sehun." he replies back quietly. "I mean, it's upsetting but I'm just glad I got to you in time." Luhan smiles this time, with relief, when Sehun shifts so he's looking at the vampire. Sehun stares, shamelessly admiring how Luhan's face is so beautiful in the dim light, and how his eyes glows brighter than his milky skin. His smile is gentle, and he looks so ethereal, to the point that if he told Sehun he came from heaven, Sehun would believe it without a second thought.

But Luhan is a vampire, and Sehun needs to get over that fact.

~~~

"What the hell do you mean that they know?" Kyungsoo growls during breakfast, almost wanting to throw his fork towards Baekhyun's direction. Baekhyun sheepishly pokes at his food.

"Yesterday, well, one thing led to another.. and they know." He said vaguely. Jongin holds a hand on Kyungsoo's arm, hoping that the petite but severely dangerous male wouldn't throw a fist when the day had hardly started. He was usually never in a good mood in the morning.

"Baekhyun, I think you need to start at the beginning." Jongin suggests. "You can't just walk up to the kitchen table and say 'they know'. We don't know what the heck you're talking about." 

As Baekhyun began to tell the tale from the beginning, the couple in the living room were stirring awake. No one really knows how they managed to find each other's arms during the night, but Luhan found himself holding onto Sehun. As the first one to wake up, he was more than just startled and accidently shot up so quickly that he fell to the ground. His heart was already pounding in the early hours of the day and his body is heating up abnormally again.

And that's not exactly how he wishes to start the day.

"Luhan? Up already?" Says a voice from the kitchen. Luhan lets out a soft hum, only because he doesn't want to wake Sehun. He blushes as he looks at Sehun's peaceful expression and stumbles towards his housemates, out of breath.

"You look worked up." Jongin mentions as he glanced up the vampire, to which Kyungsoo agreed.

"Yeah, with everything that happened last night, it should've gotten me worked up." Luhan scowls but to be honest he feels relieved that he didn't have to hide anymore, at least not from Sehun.

"I'm going to wash up," He says before vanishing upstairs.

"I'm going to see Chanyeol," Baekhyun said. "See you guys later." The silver haired vampire said, quickly cleaning up his breakfast and speeding towards the door.

"Tell Luhan and Sehun they should stay home today!" He added before shutting the door firmly. He hums as he skips down the doorsteps and quickly makes his way to Chanyeol's dorm house. He shocked, to see the very least when he hears a roar from inside. Suddenly he sees a burst of light, which looks similar to flames. He kicks open the door the moment he hears a scream and is dumbfounded to find Chanyeol inside, laughing.

"What the hell."

Kris, the famous prince of the mighty Dragon people, is playing with fire, as entertainment for Park Chanyeol. A small flare floats by Baekhyun's head, and he moves just enough so it doesn't singe his hair. He gives a look of disapproval at Kris, who is rumored to be the son of the ruthless King, and how he is making little fairies and smiling like a freaking idiot in his dragon skin.

"You're hideous, did you know that." Baekhyun says, bluntly, walking up to the two as Chanyeol giggles at the floating balls of fire and smoke. He raises a brow at Kris, his skin having turned into a rich scaly texture and his emerald eyes that's glowing playfully. Not to mention he's flying in the ing air.

"Shut up, Baekhyun. I wouldn't have done any of it if Chanyeol here didn't enjoy it so much." Kris fired back, though his look of playfulness doesn't cease.

"You didn't tell me Kris was a dragon!" Chanyeol chimes. "He's so cool!"  Baekhyun rolled his eyes, and rubbed his temples.

"I didn't want to, because this is how he acts when someone thinks its 'cool'."

"What do you mean?" Kris said back, puffing a cloud of smoke towards Baekhyun to which he swatted away. Kris' real form, scaly and weird looking, with shiny emerald eyes was never something pleasurable to look at but he was in fact dragon-bred. Baekhyun just rolled his eyes again and waited for Kris to morph back to his usual self.

"Oh, something came by." Chanyeol mentioned as Kris came down. Baekhyun raised a brow. "Kris said it was from your family Baekhyun."

Baekhyun could already guess what it was but still brought his hand out to ask for it. Chanyeol gladly gave it to him before continuing to poke at the red pretty spheres that danced around the room (Kris had created them magically). He was fascinated by the coolness of it all. He couldn't help to stare across the table at his blonde housemate and the silver haired male he's met. It was unbelievable to understand that a vampire and a dragon sat in front of him.

A vampire and a dragon.

He should pinch himself.

The two realm creatures stared down at the envelope that was wrapped in Baekhyun's hand. Of course, Baekhyun noticed his family crest stamped on center, and how the pretty cursive writing said whom it was addressed to.

"What is it?" Chanyeol asked.

"An invitation." Kris said, "To a party at Baekhyun's house."

~~~

"Baekhyun's house is amazing! He was raised in a huge mansion, with like sixty rooms!"

"Don't exaggerate." Baekhyun shot at Jongdae, who was once again running his mouth. Jongdae had never been one to listen, especially to Baekhyun. They sat around the cafeteria table, and explained the invitations that seemed to be finding themselves everywhere on campus. Baekhyun's family was indeed famous, but Chanyeol didn't think they were that famous, and that rich too.

"His pool is a freaking lake, and he's got butlers and maids at every hallway! I've visited once or twice, for his birthday, and they have like five ballrooms and a whole separate house for a kitchen."

Chanyeol, Sehun, and (surprisingly) Minseok, stared in awe at the silver haired male, who was just relaxing with his cell phone in hand.

"Like I said," Baekhyun sighed. "Don't exaggerate."

"You should let them come too, it's not fair if they look so excited to go!" Jongdae cried, to which Luhan hit him.

"You're the one getting them excited." Luhan said, frowning at the troll.

"But why can't we go!?" Chanyeol cried, looking at Baekhyun in a way that makes him resemble a puppy. Baekhyun gulps before looking away.

"You just can't, okay?"

"Come on, we know the secret, so there should be no problem." Sehun added, nonchalantly. Luhan just gives him a look.

It was clear to the vampires that the humans had no idea that bringing them into a party filled with so-called mythical creatures, wasn't exactly safe to them. They wished they could fully explain it to them, but felt it better just to keep the whole ordeal secret, but then again, blabber-mouth Jongdae ruins everything secret.

"Pleasssse~" Chanyeol said, clapping his hands together. Park Chanyeol didn't really want to go because Baekhyun's house sounded wonferful but he thought this was a lucky potential experience. This would give him a chance to understand Baekhyun and understand the vampiric world, which would make it better for the relationship between them. He wanted to prove to Baekhyun that he wasn't just a human who knew his secret, but that he was someone who was able to understand the concept as a whole.

Baekhyun frowned slightly at the face Chanyeol was making, shamlessly admitting that it made his whole body flush a shade of red and make his heart pump faster. Chanyeol was really persistant whenever he didn't get what he wanted, and Baekhyun accepted it, despite everything that's happened between the two. Chanyeol has shown him he was quite capable and Baekhyun had a sudden urge to watch over him through the experience. He sighed heavily.

It wouldn't hurt, Baekhyun thought.

"Fine. You can come."

======

A/N

Yeah this was a chapter

I probably make no sense here.

omfg

Forgive me please