Pack Meeting

Rejected Mate

Author's POV
          The town's club house became the venue for the pack meeting.

The place is pretty big and has two floors.

There's a playground and an Olympic size swimming pool at the back of the club house.

The center of the place is filled with chairs and there is a big stage in front.

After school, Minji and her friends went to the meeting together.

Minji quickly spotted Henry's parents making a conversation with the Dawn pack alpha.

Exo K's alpha is busy talking to the betas of all of the packs.

There were still plenty of people missing but it's still pretty early.

A couple of girls started to giggle when two expensive cars arrived in front of the club house. 

Exo K cooly made their entrance and made everyone swoon.

Even if they are just wearing their regular school uniform, they were able to pull it off and look cool.

Minji tried her best to not get affected by Kai's constant flirting with the other girls once he arrived.

After everyone has arrived, the three alphas went in front with one mic each.

"Hello everyone, we have gathered everyone here today to make a special announcement. For fifty years, our packs have a strong alliance that makes our town peaceful." The Dawn Pack alpha started his speech.

"Today, we would like to announce that our alliance will grow further. A new pack arrived in town and they are very much willing to join our alliance." The Exo K alpha said.

"This pack is very strong but unfortunately, they experienced a dreadful fate. Their town was attacked by rogues which destroyed everything that they owned. They were forced to move out of their place and find a new home. Everyone, it is our pleasure to announce our new allies Exo M." The river pack announced.

Everyone was shocked regarding the resemblance of the new pack's name to Exo K.

Six families started to enter the hall.

Their alpha smiled widely and hugged all of the other three alphas.

"I know what you all are thinking. Many many years ago  our pack was only one big pack called Exo. We were composed of twelve strong famililies. Our pack was forced to split because the alpha that time hoped for bigger influence from our pack. He wanted to spread our influence in China so he sent six families there which is now Exo M. It is really an honor for me to live the day when our families unite once again." The exo k alpha said.

Minji was fascinated while listening to the alpha's explanation.

Her eyes wondered around the members of the Exo M pack.

All of them looks so fierce and strong.

The guys are all buffed with muscles while the girl's were very fit, tall and slender.

Suddenly, she felt her bladder complaining.

She quietly stood up and looked for the washroom.

There is a washroom near the playground which is not that far from the main hall.

After using the washroom she suddenly saw a guy seating down the swing while looking at the stars.

Minji looked at the stars and felt the night breeze passing by her skin.

She decided to stay for awhile and relax herself.

She approached him and she sat on the swing right next to him.

He didn't budge, his eyes remained focused on the stars.

Minji felt awkward with the silence.

She grabbed the chains of the swing and she winced after feeling a small sharp pain from her pointy finger.

"Ow." Minji saw a small scrape on her finger and it is lightly bleeding.

The guy looked at her and Minji's breath was taken away by the guy's visuals.

Minji was captivated by the guy's silver hair, blue eyes and pale white skin.

*He's so handsome.* Minji thought to herself.

She felt her wolf slightly growling at her for complimenting another guy other than her mate.

"Why aren't you at the meeting?" His voice was plain and a little bit lifeless.

"I should be asking you the same thing." Minji replied.

The guy softly smiled and he grabbed a bandaid from his pocket.

"Wanna cover that up?" He handed her a green neon bandaid.

Minji shyly accepted the bandaid and wrapped it around her finger "Thanks."

"So...welcome to Harbor town. How are you liking it so far?" Minji said.

The guy chuckled " Are you suppose to be part of the welcoming committee?"

Minji pouted and said "I was just trying to initiate a conversation."

"Everything's good, but yesterday I was attacked by a she wolf thinking that I was a rogue." The guy said.

Minji's jaw dropped to the ground "Oh My.....your him?! Wow...FYI I was that she wolf."

The guys chuckled "Yeah...I kinda figured that out."

Minji's eyes knitted together "How?"

"I have a strong sense of smelling, three times stronger compared to a normal wolf. I could remember your scent very well considering that you fell on top of me." 

Minji groaned after being reminded by that embarrassing incident.

"No need to remind me about that. By the way my name is Minji, member of the river pack." Minji finally introduced herself.

Minji held out her hand and Luhan gently shook it.

She felt shivers rushing through her vains after touching Luhan's soft hands.

"I'm Luhan, future beta of Exo M" Luhan said.

Minji's eyes widened *So he is like the Kai of Exo m? He looks like an angel and Kai....is just a devil.*

Minji cleared "So...I heard about what happened to your pack. I'm sorry that it had to happen."

Luhan looked up the stars "Fate could sometimes play a sick game. It didn't stop until my pack was on its knees."

Minji didn't know how much Luhan and his pack suffered but at least fate kept each and everyone of them alive.

"You better go back in there. People might start searching for you." Luhan said.

Minji stood up "How about you? Aren't you coming?"

"I'll just stay here for a while. It was nice meeting you Minji." Luhan kindly said.

Minji smiled and bid farewell.

Her heart felt lighter after meeting a new friend.

.                 Baekhyun started to sweat and his heart tripled it's rate after seeing Krystal, his mate.

She looks absolutely breath taking even on her school uniform.

Her straight and silky brown hair and her rosy scent would drive Baekhyun crazy.

Baekhyun is naturally great when it comes to girls but Krystal is testing his skills to a whole new level.

"Baek instead of sweating a bucket of sweat while looking at your mate, why don't you approach her? Don't tell me your skills are slowly rusting." D.O said before drinking his juice.

Baekhyun sighed and nodded.

He slowly approached Krystal who is busy talking to Luna.

He cleared his throat to get her attention.

"Baekhyun? It's nice to see you." Krystal happily said.

Her giddy self makes Baekhyun fall even deeper for her.

"Krystal I'll just look for Henry okay?" Luna excused herself to give the two some privacy.

Luna knew that Baekhyun is her sister's mate since the start of the meeting.

The way Baekhyun looks at Krystal is the same way Henry looks at her everyday.

"Uhm....you look very pretty today Krystal. Wait! It's not like your not pretty everyday...I mean you are but....Gosh!" Baekhyun stuttered like an idiot and it made him want to slam his head in a wall.

Krystal giggled because of Baekhyun's cute blabbering.

"Don't worry, thanks Baekhyun. You look good yourself." Krystal blushed after that.

"Uh...I brought you some juice." Baekhyun offered the glass of orange juice that he is holding.

Krystal nodded and thankfully accepted the juice from Baekhyun.

Their fingers slightly touched and Krystal's eyes widened.

A sensation of feelings that was perfectly described in stories is what she felt.

The feeling of love rushed through her body once her eyes locked onto Baekhyun 's dark brown eyes.

She knew right there and then, without having to smell Baekhyun's scent, that he is her mate.

Baekhyun smiled softly *Finally.*