Difference

Rejected Mate

Author's POV
             Exo M entered exo k's private club house for a get together.

Of course, girls are present thanks to Exo k.

"Do you guys really have girls hanging around here all the time?" Kris questioned before plopping his body on the couch.

"Where's the fun if you don't have girls to bang?" Suho said.

A blonde girl who is wearing a pink tank top and a skinny jeans approached Xiumin who is seating on the kitchen table.

"Hey, your cute...want to have some fun?" The blonde girl her lips and moved closer to Xiumin.

Xiumin grew awkward so he slightly moved away from the girl who tried to shove her s onto his face.

The girl moved closer and xiumin moved further until he reached the end of the table and fell.

Chanyeol laughed and helped Xiumin to stand up.

"Yah hyung, still awkward when it comes to girls I see." Chanyeol teased before drinking his beer.

Xiumin's eyes widened at the sight of Chanyeol drinking beer.

He slapped the beer away and it spilled all over the floor.

"Aren't you a minor Chanyeol? Who said that you can drink beer?" Xiumin scolded the giant.

Chanyeol chuckled and picked up the can of beer that fell on the ground.

"Don't be such a kill joy hyung. Why is exo m so innocent anyway? Half of you are older than exo k but we act more mature than you." Chanyeol said.

Truthfully, no one in Exo m drinks alcohol because all of them are still minor.

Exo M are cool just like Exo k but the difference is that they are law abiders.

"Whatever, don't blame me if you grow up with a beer belly." Xiumin said before walking out of the kitchen.

Sehun and Tao are hanging out in one of the rooms with two hot girls.

Sehun is lying on the bed with two girls in each of his arm, Tao on the other hand is seating at the edge of the bed.

"Tao, are you still a ?" Sehun boldly said.

Tao grew red and the girls around him giggled.

"Y-Yeah, I don't find anything wrong about it." Tao defense himself.

Sehun shot up and said "Are you kidding me? That's what you also said last year when we went to China. Don't tell me you didn't get laid for the entire year."

Tao rolled his eyes and said "Well excuse me for being able to withstand my hormones unlike someone who bangs a girl almost everyday."

"You exaggerate too much! I only bang girls once or twice a week." Sehun cutely corrected.

Tao disgustingly looked at Sehun "Still!"

"C'mon it's never too late. Here! There's a spare room right next door. There are also toys and condoms inside the night stand drawers. If you want, I also have some videos that you could use." Sehun winked then pushed the red head girl towards Tao.

Tao sighed hard *This maknae is unbelievable. I pity his future mate.*

Tao went out of the room not wanting to hear more from sehun.

He reached the living room and sat on the couch right next to Kris.

"Hyung, how come Exo k is like that? Sehun just forced me to have with a . Apparently they have big issues with s." Tao ranted.

Kris took a big sip from his coke and said "They have been like that since the beginning. I didn't think that their bad boy image will make them drink and have in such an early age."

Tao grew concerned "Shouldn't we do something about it? Look! D.O and Chanyeol are having a drinking contest! They are already on their sixth can!" 

Kris sighed "We can't do  anything since they are a different pack. What they do does not concern us even if we are all friends."

"Aish! Anyways where's Luhan hyung and Kai?" Tao looked around.

"He said that he didn't want to join us. He always wants to be alone. As for Kai, he told Suho that he will just take a short run along the forest." Kris said .

Tao pouted "I want to run too."

                   Kai ran as fast as he could along the forest.

A thick root suddenly caused Kai to painfully stumble down the hard cold ground.

He felt his wolf painfully groaning not because of his painful landing , but because of its mate less state.

His wolf could sense that his mate is very weak which caused him to feel weak as well.

Kai clenched his chest, he hated feeling weak.

*What the heck?! Weak! Why do I feel so weak all of the sudden!!?*

His mind came across Minji *Is she feeling weak as well?*

Kai groaned and slightly hit his head.

He stood up and continued to run.

When he was near the cliff he stopped and his eyes looked around for the mysterious white wolf.

It's been a long time since he last saw the love of his life.

His wolf leaped in anticipation as they both searched for the white wolf that makes Kai go crazy.

He sighed in disappointment after spotting no trace of the mysterious wolf.

He laid on the cold grassy ground and took a short nap hoping to dream of the white wolf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai ran and ran until his paws turned numb.

He stumbled down the ground.

He sighed and looked around and saw that a thick white fog is surrounding the forest.

He heard a small growl from a distance and his eyes darted to towards the source of the sound.

A wolf shadow could be seen along the thick fog.

"Who are you? Show up you coward!" Kai said and prepared himself to attack.

The wolf walked nearer until it's form is completely visible.

Kai's eyes softened and his heart beat quickened *It's her.*

The white wolf came closer and she Kai's furry cheek.

Kai smiled, he had never felt so happy because of a kiss before.

"Who are you? What's your name?" Kai asked.

He had wanted to ask those questions for a long time.

The wolf didn't answer, instead she came closer and nuzzled her nose on Kai's neck.

Kai could feel a tingling sensation on his body and his heart is about to explode due to the nearness of the white wolf.

His eyes widened when a familiar scent attacked his nose.

*Wait  a minute, that scent smells familiar.*

Before he could thoroughly think about the scent, the white wolf ran towards the thick fog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    After an hour or two, Kai opened his eyes and he realized that there is a mild drizzle in the forest.

*It was only a dream.* he sounded disappointed .

He silently stood up and shook the dirt that is on his body.

He ran towards the bush that he kept his clothes under then he transformed back to his human self.

After he is fully clothed, he made his way towards the exit of the forest.

Kai walked along the town with his hands on his pocket.

He passed by the park and a little girl who is wearing a pink shirt caught his attention.

She is seating down the bench with her head lying low.

He recognize that girl as a member of the river pack.

Kai might be an but he has a soft spot for children.

He bought the girl a chocolate ice cream and he approached her with a big smile.

"Little girl, you want some ice cream?" Kai offered the cone of delicious treat.

The girl's face lighten up and she happily took the ice cream and gave it a big .

Kai smiled and ruffled the hair of the little girl.

"Why do you looks so sad awhile ago?" Kai asked.

The little girl wiped her chocolate stained mouth and said "I wanted to buy ice cream but I had no money. You're my savior oppa!"

Kai received a big hug from the little girl.

"I wish I'll have a mate like you. Your mate must be so lucky to have an oppa like you." The girl said happily.

That sentence struck Kai hard.

He felt guilty because this girl is completely wrong.

*I'm not a good mate little girl. I'm the jerk who rejected his mate.*

Kai forced a smile and he sighed "You deserve a better mate princess." 

After the conversation with the little girl, Kai continued walking down the street.

He noticed that his shoes were untied so he stopped for awhile to fix his laces.

After fixing his laces he stood up and at the same time the gate of the house that is beside him opened.

His eyes widened with what he saw.

Luhan and Minji holding hands while exiting the gate.

"Oh...Kai? Why are you here?" Luhan said.

Kai couldn't look anywhere else other than the two entwined hands that is in front of him.

He felt his wolf growing angry and his human self also feels furious.

Minji realized where Kai is looking at so she quickly separated her hand from Luhan's.

Kai's eyes turned into a shade of red and he said "Why do you have a with you hyung?"

Minji was taken back by Kai's words.

Kai regretted saying that when he saw Minji's eyes slowly watering.

"She's my friend Kai. You have no right to call her names." Luhan tried to be as calm as possible.

Kai breathed hard and his eyes slowly turned back to normal.

His eyes met Minji's gaze and his face completely softened.

He and his wolf wanted to apologize but his big ego won't let him.

Kai closed his eyes and walked away with a slight broken heart.

He knew that his wolf is feeling furious because of jealousy but what confuses him is that his human self is also feeling angry.

 

 

 

#PrayForSouthKorea