Kill The Alphas

Rejected Mate

Author's POV
                  Myungsoo held his mate tightly as they watch the sunset.

He closed his eyes and savored his mate's scent which is a mixture of lavander and lemon.

Seulgi, his mate, snuggled closer to myungsoo while placing her head on his rock hard chest.

It had only been a month since he found his mate, but he felt like he had known her forever.

Seulgi is part of the Silver pack, but she is not a white wolf just like the majority of her pack members.

It is a perfect sight seeing the two cuddled up until a gun shot was heard from a distant.

Birds started to fly away which made the two really nervous.

"Myung.....is that a hunter? " Seulgi's voice trembled with fear.

Myungsoo quickly held Seulgi's hand "let's get out of here."

They quickly transformed to their wolf form and ran away as fast as they could.

Myungsoo made sure that his eyes never left Seulgi who is running right in front of him.

A white smoke suddenly appeared from their surroundings which caused the two to stop.

"Myung....what is this?!" Seulgi asked.

Myungsoo also didn't know the identity of this thick and mysterious white smoke that is appearing from all possible escape routes.

Suddenly they both fell on the ground and they realized that they transformed back to their human form without their knowledge.

"What's going on? Who is the bastard responsible for this?!?" Myungsoo shouted at the top of his lungs.

He tried to transform back to his wolf form but the smoke is preventing him.

Not only that but the smoke is making them physically weak.

He quickly went beside Seulgi and hugged her tightly.

"Boss...we just hit the jackpot." A voice said from behind the thick smoke.

Ten hunters suddenly appeared from the surroundings as the smoke started to clear.

Myungsoo's eyes darkened after knowing their dangerous state.

One of the hunters yanked Seulgi away from Myungsoo's hug.

"Myungsoo!! Help me!" Seulgi cried and then she winced from the tight grip of the hunter.

"Give me back my mate!!" Myungsoo shouted with anger.

He wanted to kill each and every one of them, but he is so weak that he can' t even stand up.

The hunter who is holding Seulgi ogled her body and a smirk appeared on his lips.

"Boss, can I have a little fun with this babe before we kill her?" The man said.

Myungsoo's eyes widened and he lounged towards the hunter with all of his remaining strength but he was held back by two hunters.

"Sure, why not?" The leader, who is known as black smith, said in approval.

The man dragged Seulgi away from the crowd to her.

"Myung! Myung help me!" Seulgi desperately cried.

"LET HER GO!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!! Just...let her go and don't kill her." Myungsoo begged as tears bursted out.

"Anything? Are you sure you want to do anything?" Black smith said with his eyebrow raised.

"Yes...,please don't hurt my mate." Myungsoo's voice broke at the end.

"Okay, we will spare you and your mate as long as you agree to my condition. You will kill all of the future and current alphas from your town. All of them." 

Myungsoo's eyes darkened "You...WANT ME TO KILL THE ALPHAS?!?!"

Black smith smirked, he knew that myungsoo is the beta of his pack and it would be hard for him to agree.

"You sick bastard....what did we ever do to your kind?!" Myungsoo stared to shake.

Black Smith harshly slapped Myungsoo's cheek and said "Your filthy kind...killed my wife and my four year old son."

"Jay, never mind your dirty intentions. Give me the girl and let's try to persuade our little beta over here." The black smith told the the hunter who wanted to Seulgi.

Jay groaned in disappointment and he threw Seulgi infront of black smith.

He grabbed a fist full of Seulgi's hair and yanked her head upwards for her to face Myungsoo.

Myungsoo's heart shattered after seeing Seulgi so scared.

Black smith took out a knife made from celestial silver and pointed it at Seulgi.

Celestial silver could penetrate immense amount of pain to every warewolf.

Even a small cut made by a celestial silver weapon could send a shocking pain to a wolf's body.

"If you don't agree, then your precious little made will die in the most cruel death possible. She will die in the hands of a hunter, equipped with celestial silver." 

Myungsoo started to trash around "BASTARD!!LET HER GO!! KILL ME INSTEAD!!"

"No no little beta. You said you will do anything." The black smith said with a little hint of teasing.

Black smith started to make a deep cut on Seulgi's arm which caused her to scream.

Seulgi started to vomit as the pain took over her body.

"NOOO!!! PLEASE STOP IT!!!" Myungsoo begged on his knees.

Seeing his mate being tortured by such weapon slowly killed him inside.

The black smith made another cut on her other arm and Seulgi screamed louder.

Black dots started to appear on Seulgi's vision and her ears could barely pick up Myungsoo's cries.

"I'LL DO IT!! I'LL KILL THEM!! PLEASE LET HER GO!!" Myungsoo finally gave up.

Black smith smirked "good boy. We will return your mate after you succeed."

One of the hunters hit Myungsoo's back which knocked him out.

Seulgi fainted right after due to the immense pain that is attacking her.

The hunters left myungsoo at the edge of the forest just near his house while they took Seulgi to their warehouse.

.                    Henry shifted from his sleep and he hugged the pillow right next to him.

"Sir HENRY!!! Sir HENRY WAKE UP WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!"  The pack messenger banged Henry's door.

Henry groaned and he opened the door.

"What? It's 2 in the morning." Henry said with a lazy voice.

"Sir....the current alpha of the dawn pack is dead and their future alpha was injured. They said that they were attacked by one of their pack members. The traitor ran away and is now being hunted down by the pack soldiers."

"Why...why  are you telling me this? Are they asking for assistance? You do know that my father is still the alpha and I still have a week before the title is passed down to me?" Henry said.

"That....we have a bigger problem. Your father was also found dead in his room not too long ago. We have suspected that he was attacked by the same person while he was asleep. It was a perfect time since your mother wasn't at home and the alpha is all alone. It is the same situation with the dawn pack. Their alphas were also attacked during their sleep. Luckily the future alpha was able to wake up before the murderer killed him." 

Henry is in a pure state of shock.

His father....dead? That part could not register properly in his mind.

He loved his father despite his strict attitude towards him.

"Wh...what...? Who is the bastard?! And...how can he kill two alphas and injure one in one night?!" Henry seems angry.

"His identity  was found as Myungsoo, the future beta of the dawn pack. Killing his own alpha was easy since he has good access to the pack house. Your father is also ill which gave him a big advantage. Sir, you must be careful since he is killing the alphas of the town one by one." 

Henry clenched his fist "Why would he do this? He is the future beta he should be the last one to betray his pack next to the alpha!"

"The soldiers are still searching on the real reason for that one. Since your father is now...gone. You Sir Henry will automatically be our new alpha." The messenger bowed to Henry in respect.

Henry mentally cursed, he wasn't expecting this one tonight.

"My father...where is he? Where is his body?" Henry's voice shaked.

"He was brought to the pack doctor and I believe that his body is still there." 

Henry nodded and he closed the door of his room.

The agonizing feeling engulfed him as he fell down to the floor.

He took out his phone and quickly dialed Minji's number to tell her that she is now the beta of the pack.

Even before he could make the call, a shadow suddenly appeared on his window.

He quickly stood up and and readied himself for the attack.

Myungsoo appeared from the shadows wearing nothing but his pants.

He is holding a dagger with blood stains on them.

Henry knew that the dagger was not an ordinary dagger, it is made from silver.

Celestial silver is still a lot more painful but a normal silver could still penetrate a lot of pain and could kill if it is mercilessly used.

"Myungsoo...you traitor! Why did you kill your alpha? Why did you kill my father?!" Henry shouted at him with raging anger.

Myungsoo looked down and tears started to pool his eyes.

"I have no choice, they took my mate. And if I don't kill all of the alphas, then my Seulgi will die." Myungsoo whispered but still loud enough for Henry to hear.

Henry's eyes widened "Who are they? Are they rogues? Hunters?"

Myungsoo gripped the dagger tightly as the event earlier replayed on his mind.

His eyes darkened and he swiftly attacked Henry with the dagger.

Henry quickly transformed into his wolf and tackled Myungsoo for him to let go of the dagger.

The dagger was thrown across the room and myungsoo quickly transformed to his wolf form.

Henry lounged towards myungsoo and he deeply punctured his fangs on his neck.

Myungsoo howled in pain, which made Henry smirk.

A group of pack guards suddenly opened the door after they heard Myungsoo's howl.

Henry pinned myungsoo down and he was later on captured by the guards.

"This is bad....someone is trying to get through us." Henry whispered while myungsoo is being taken out.

He quickly grabbed the phone and dialed Minji's number.