Chapter 9

Dream

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

“Looks like we better get to classes” I said to her as lifted myself up from the ground after hearing the school bell ringing.

So the both of us then went back to classes hearing the teacher blab on and on about physics. Once the bell rang everyone walked out of the classroom ready to go and eat since it was already 12:45. But as everyone left I got suddenly held back by three girls.

“Yaaah! Let go of my arm!” I yelled at them.

“Didn´t we tell you to stay away from OUR Lee Hong Ki!” the girl in the middle just yelled angrily at me.

“Looks like we have to teach you a lesson” The girl on the right said to me ready to beat me up.

Bae Suzy´s POV

After I had walked out of class I noticed Ji-Eun wasn´t next to me, so I went back. Just when I was about to enter the classroom I saw three of Lee Hong Ki´s fan club ganging up on her.

“I need to help her” I thought to myself as I quickly ran out looking for Lee Hong Ki. Once I got to the canteen I saw him getting ready to eat. “Lee Hong Ki!” I called for him.

“What?!” He asked me with a grumpy tone of voice.

“Ji-Eun´s in trouble” I said to him all worried.

“What do you mean she´s in trouble?” he asked me.

“Three of your fan club girls are ganging up on her!” I warned him.

“So what does that have to do with me?” he asked me with a non-caring expression on his face.

“Are you really her boyfriend? And yes it does have to do with you since she´s in that kind of position because of you!” I said angrily at him as I left the canteen.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

“Aish” I complained as I then just lift up and ran out of the canteen and grabbed Suzy´s arm “Where is she?” I asked.

“She´s in the class 2-D, where we were before” she said to me as I just quickly ran up to the second floor and the moment I opened the door I saw one of them lifting her hand ready to slap her as the other two of them held her back.

“What do you think you’re doing? Let go of her right now” I asked them with an upset tone.

“But… Oppa!” one said to me as they let go of her. I quickly then went up to her and pulled her to my side.

“Oppa! Why are you helping her?” she asked me.

“Because she´s my girlfriend!” I said to them.

“But there is no way that´s true! Oppa! We don´t believe you!” they kept on saying to me.

“Fine, you don´t believe me? Then I´ll prove it!” I said to them as I then pulled Ji-Eun to me and kissed her in front of them.

Nobody´s POV

When he kissed her she felt surprised, she felt as if her heart stopped beating and she had forgotten how to breathe. Her eyes just widened and her whole body stiffened up, she had completely frozen up from head to toe.

“Believe me, now?” he said to them with a cocky tone as they then left the class angrily.

“Are you ok?” he asked her as he waved his hand in front of her eyes. Ji-Eun then looked up to him and slapped him on the face angrily having tears start to fall from her eyes.

“Yaah! Why did you slap me! I just saved you!” he yelled at her.

Ji-Eun then looked at him angrily saying “Stupid! Why did you kiss me?!”

“It´s just a kiss why are you so angry?” he asked her.

“Do you just kiss any girl to prove a point!” she said angrily at him.

“No, I don´t just kiss any girl and I kissed you because they wouldn´t believe me if I hadn´t!” he yelled back at her.

“Arggh… I really hate you!!!” she yelled angrily at him as she stormed out of the classroom.

“What´s up with her?” he mumbled to himself as he then yelled at her walking out of the classroom “Yaaah! You should be grateful I saved you!”

“Arrggg…. I don´t understand girls!” he mumbled to himself irritated as he messed up his hair out of frustration.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

As I angrily walked away I then crouched down irritated thinking “Why did he have to kiss me! That was my first kiss!”

“I hate him!” I yelled angrily out loud.

 

                                      ****************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the late update >.<

But I do hope you like the chapter! ^_^

Please subscribe and comment if you can it really motivates me (*^_^*)

                                      ****************************************************************************************************************