Chapter 15

Dream

“Hey! Lee Hong Ki” Suzy called for his attention as he missed around with Ji-Eun. He then stops and stares at Suzy asking “What?”

“Do you like Lee Ji-Eun?” she said all smiley to him.

“Of course I do! She´s the only girl in my heart” Lee Hong Ki responded to Suzy with a smile.

“See he likes you” Suzy said to her.

“Stupid! He only said that as pretense, he didn´t actually mean it. He doesn´t even know that you know the truth” Lee Ji-Eun explained to her.

“I don´t know…” said Suzy as she picked on her rice.

“What do you mean, you don´t know?” Ji-Eun said to her.

“Well, to tell you the truth, it´s the first time I´ve seen him actually giving attention to a girl. That being you.” Suzy said to her as the bell rang for English class.

“Really?” Lee Ji-Eun mumbled to herself as Bae Suzy pulled her table back in its place ready for the class to start.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

As the English teacher walked in she looked at everyone and said “Let´s start class!”

She then started teaching us students the English grammar, but I didn´t really listen to her speaking, so I just looked out the window from my seat with my head laying on my hand, watching the beautiful blue sky.

I then slightly looked a little more to the left and unconsciously found myself staring and Lee Hong Ki as the sun from the outside hit his face.

I then thought of what Suzy said to me, and wondered “Does he really treat me different?” and before I knew it I kept staring at him.

Lee Hong Ki suddenly looked at me and I got startled. “Hey, why are you staring at me non-stop? It´s making me uncomfortable” He said to me.

“Who said I was staring at you? I was looking out your window” I said to him making an excuse, but it was half true, I was staring out the window before…

“Tsk… excuses” he said to me smirking.

“It´s not an excuse! It´s the truth” I said to him raising my volume.

“Yeah… Yeah! Just admit it” he said to me grinning. The both of us then suddenly got startled from hearing the teacher banging the English book on her table “Both of you keep quiet! Stop getting all lovey dovey in my class! This is not a lunch break!” she quarreled with us.

Lee Hong Ki then smiled and looked at the teacher jokingly “Teach! Aren´t you just jealous of us being all lovey dovey since your single”

The class just burst into laughter after hearing Hong Ki say that. I found myself a little dumbfounded from what he said and the teacher looked like she didn´t know what to say to him.

“Open your books on page 75” she said to all of us trying to ignore what Lee Hong Ki had said.

After a few more minutes in class the school bell rang and yet I didn´t feel as if class had gone slow. It must have been a miracle for time to have had passed so fast. As all of us packed our books back in our bags Suzy looked at me and said “ There´s a boy at the door, that wants to talk to you”

“Really?” I said to her as I grabbed my bag and walked up to him and asked with a smile “Did you want to speak to me?”

“Yes, but could we talk somewhere else?” he said to me looking a little nervous.

“Sure” I said to him smiling as both of us walked to somewhere quieter.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

As I was putting my books in my bag I saw Ji-Eun talking to some guy at the door.

“Who the heck is that guy?” I thought to myself feeling a little upset. Suzy then walked up to me all of a sudden saying “I have a question for you”

“What?” I asked her with a not very happy tone.

“You´re jealous aren´t you?” She said to me with a smile as she crossed her arms.

“No… why would I be?” I said to her.

“I can see it in your eyes that you are. Oh, and that boy that you saw, from what I´ve heard he likes her” she said to me as she grabbed her bag and left.

“Tsk… Why would I care if he likes her or not” I mumbled to myself as I also walked out of class directing myself to the canteen. That was what I was going to do but in the end I found myself looking for Ji-Eun.

“Seriously, why do I even care” I mumbled to myself as I continued looking for her. I then was able to catch a glimpse of them at the back yard of the school and unconsciously hid myself behind the bush.

Nobody´s POV

“So what did you want to talk to me about?” Ji-Eun asked the boy that was fondling with his fingers from nervousness.

“Uhhmm …. I´m Kang min Hyuk…Please go out with me!” he nervously said to her bowing.