Chapter 26

Dream

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

After everyone had completely left the room, me and Lee Hong Ki stayed quiet for a little bit not saying a word. It actually felt kind of awkward, even doe I didn´t know why, so I asked him “What´s in that bag?”

He then grabbed the bag lift himself up and sat closer to me saying “Since Min Hyuk, had bought you the cake I thought there was no point in giving you this” as he put the bag on my lap.

I quickly checked what was inside happily, seeing that it was my favourite chocolate, so I just giggled looking at it.

“What? You don´t want it?” he said to me as he was about to take the chocolates away from me.

“No, I want it” I said to him smiling as I grabbed the box.

“Then why were you laughing?” he asked me.

“No reason, I was just happy” I said to him smiling, opening the box of chocolates and eating one right away.

“Happier then when Min Hyuk bought you the cake?” he asked me, so I just quickly replied “Yeah…” with a smile on my face.

“Well I better get going already” he said to me as he lift himself up and started walking away.

“You´re going already?” I asked him as he quickly stopped and turned around to me and asked snickering “What, do you want me to sleep here next to you again?”

“NO! You can go, I was already wondering when you were going to leave anyways” I said to him as I tucked in and turned my back on him.

Giggling he just left the room.

Nobody´s POV

In the next morning Lee Ji-Eun´s parents brought her uniform for her to dress up, at the hospital. They then took her to school giving her, her crutches to help her with her walking.

Lee Hong Ki then drove to school, parking his car near the school gates and as he got out of the car and entered the school he saw Ji-Eun battling a little with her crutches, since she wasn´t used to it. So seeing her like that, snickering he mumbles “I guess I have no choice” as he walks up to her in a fast pace and picks her up like a princess.

“Yaah! What are you doing?” she complained as he just smiled at her saying “I´m just helping a hopeless lamb”

“Yaah! I´m not a lamb and I still have my other leg to walk you know!” she complained repeatedly moving.

“Stop moving so much or I´m going to let you fall” he said to her as she started complaining again and continuously moving, so Lee Hong Ki to give her a slight scare let go of her for a split second and grabbed her again.

“Ok, ok! I´ll stop!” she said to him having her hands wrapped around him, scared of falling to the floor.

“That’s much better” he said to her smiling all the way to the classroom. Once they got there he put her safely on her chair and went back to his seat.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

“That was so embarrassing!!!!” I thought continuously in my mind laying my head in my crossed arms on the table, dying from embarrassment. Everyone in school kept looking at us.

“So how does it feel to be carried like a princess” Suzy said teasing me.

“Don´t even mention it, I just want to get a shovel and bury myself” I said to her.

“That bad, huh” she said to her as the math teacher walked in to class, hitting his wooden stick against the board asking the students “Everyone turn to the front, class will begin” as he then opened his book and started calling out for the names of the students, checking to see who was present and who wasn´t.

Time went by really slow in class, so I felt really bored. That´s when I looked at Lee Hong Ki and watched how the sun warmly touched his skin “He´s so handsome” I thought to myself as I suddenly just witnessed him picking his nose “Well there goes his charms flying out the window” I thought to myself as he suddenly looked at me with a surprised face, so I just started packing up laughing. His face was priceless.

“Miss Lee Ji-Eun, do you think my class is funny?” The math teacher asked me with an upset tone.

“Sorry, it won´t happen again” I said to him, quieting myself down.

“Good” he said to me as he turned back to the board explaining the class the formulas and how to upply them. Finally after a while morning classes finally had passed and Lee Hong Ki suddenly disappeared really fast.

“Well he´s in a hurry” I mumbled to myself as I walked out of the class with Suzy, walking to the canteen. And once we got there Suzy helped me with the food. As I was waiting, I noticed a familiar face in the kitchen next to the lunch ladies.

So I came closer to Bae Suzy and took a closer look, and I noticed it was Lee Hong Ki helping them serve the meals. “Serve me more rice, stupid jerk or should I call you lunch boy instead” I said teasing him as I giggled away.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

Once Ji-Eun saw me, I knew she was going to start joking around. So after I had served her the rice I looked at her and said “Just shut up and go eat, you hopeless lamb” as she walked away giggling as Bae Suzy took the two trays to the table sitting next to her other friends.

Nobody´s POV

Min Hyuk, Suzy, Ji-Eun and her three other friends sat at the table eating their food and chatting away.

“By the way, I was wondering… why is Lee Hong Ki in the kitchen with the lunch ladies?” Ji-Eun asked them as Min Hyuk looked at her and said “It´s because of something he did at school the other day”

“Was it that bad?” Ji-Eun asked as Gyuri looked at her and said “You should have seen it, he was ravished in anger, everyone was really afraid of him”

“Yeah, and it was also the first time we all saw him that angry, you could even see it in his eyes. It was no joke” Hyoseong said to her as Bae Suzy looked at Ji-Eun and said “I told you, he had caused I whole lot of trouble at school and now this is his punishment”

“Actually from what I´ve heard, he´s also been cut from his band for a month” Hyun Joong said to her as Ji-Eun looked at Lee Hong Ki from a far “He must really be upset to have been cut off, even if it´s for a month”

Lee Ji-Eun then suddenly heard her phone ringing, so she picked it up and answered it without even checking the ID caller.

“Hello?” she said.

“Ji-Eun? I´ve missed you so, so much!!!!” Keiko screamed all happily through the phone in Japanese.

“Keiko? How have you been?” Ji-Eun asked her (In Japanese).

“I´ve been great and guess what!!!” Keiko said with a really excited tone of voice.

“What?” She asked Keiko getting all curious.

“I´m coming to Korea tomorrow afternoon, to stay for the weekend!!!! Your mother had given me your address and she told I could stay at your place!!!!” Keiko kept screaming in excitement.

“That´s great!!” she said happily to her as Keiko then said “I have to get off the phone now, I´m going to have classes with that grumpy teacher, bye”

“OK! Byebye” Ji-Eun said to her as Keiko turned off the call.