Chapter 10

Dream

Nobody´s POV

When second period came Ji-Eun just sat at her seat looking at the board ignoring Hong Ki.

“Ji-Eun!” he called for her in a low voice so that the teacher wouldn´t hear him but all she did was look slightly at him with a hatred look in her eyes for a split second.

“She´s really angry…” he thought to himself as he looked at her again and said still with a low tone “Tomorrow afternoon meet me in the same classroom I was before, I´ll help you with your singing”

“Yaah! Did you hear me?!” he said raising his tone of voice.

“Lee Hong Ki! Please pay attention in class!” The teacher scolded him.

“Sorry” Hong Ki apologized to him.  In the next morning Lee Hong Ki wasn´t in class because of band practice, Suzy looked at Ji-Eun and said “Lee Hong Ki will be missing classes in the morning because of band practice again…”

“So, what do I care…” Ji-Eun said with a grumpy tone.

“What´s wrong, did you guys fight?” Suzy asked.

“Let´s not talk about him, for all I care, he can go and dig his own grave!” she said to Suzy with a really upset tone.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

While I was practicing I just kept on singing our song “Severely” to get it right since our concert was coming soon.

“Let´s take a break!” said Choi Jong-Hoon the leader of the band to all of us.

We all then sat on the floor drinking water as I kept on thinking about why exactly she was angry at me.

“What´s up with you, you seem bothered with something” Lee Jae Jin said to me.

“Hey, let me ask you guys something… if you kiss a girl and then she cries and smacks you, what do you think that means?” I asked them.

“I think that would mean she doesn’t like me” Song Seung-hyun said to me.

“It could be that, but it could also be that kind of situation where you took her first kiss” Choi Min-Hwan said looking at Song Seung-hyun.

“How do you know it could be that?” I asked him.

“Oh, because I had a girl I kissed and she cried and smacked me because I had taken her first kiss” Choi Min-Hwan explained.

“But why are you asking us this? Did you kiss a girl?” Lee Jae Jin asked me.

“I kissed my girlfriend and she smacked me all of a sudden…” I said to them as I drank my water.

“I thought it was just a rumor about you having a girlfriend” Choi Jong-Hoon said to me.

“No I really do have one…” I said to him thinking “I can´t tell him she´s fake, because he can never keep his mouth sealed shut”.

“We want to meet her then…” Lee Jae Jin said to me.

“I´ll show her to you guys tomorrow, since it´s Saturday” I said to him.

“But since she´s your girlfriend you can cut the possibility of her not liking you, she definitely smacked you because it was her first” Choi Min-Hwan said to me.

“You should really apologize to her and take chocolates with you” Lee Jae Jin said to me.

“Why should I take chocolates with me?” I asked him not wanting to really buy it.

“Because girls like chocolates and it will be like your way of showing that you’re sorry” he said to me.

“Aish… this is why I don´t understand girls…” I said to them as they just laughed.

“Come on, enough for the break time let´s get back to rehearsing” Choi Jong-Hoon said to us, so we got up from the floor and got back to our positions.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

After morning classes finished Suzy asked me “Do you want to go somewhere?”

“Sorry, Jerk face said he would help me with my singing now” I said to her.

“Oh ok, then let´s hang out some other time…” she said to me with a smile as she left the school.

I then went quickly to a nearby grocery store to snack on something in order to feed my hunger. After I ate I walked back to school and went up to the second floor. When I opened the door Lee Hong Ki was already there sitting on the chair next to the window.

“Oh, you´re here” he said to me as he got up hiding something behind his back, but I just ignored it and said with a really upset tone “So, let´s start with my vocals…”

He grabbed my arm wanting to say something “Uhmmm…”

“What?” I asked still with an angry tone.

He then diverted his eyes looking to the side saying “I´m sorry for kissing you” as he gave me a box of chocolates.