Chapter 25

Dream

Lee Hong Ki then walked up to the teachers room asking “Excuse me, is the principle here?” as a teacher that was sitting on the desk close to the door said “He´s in his office, just give me a minute”

The teacher then lift from her seat and walked up to the headmaster’s office knocking on the door as she slightly opened it saying “There’s a student here that is looking for you”

“Tell him to come in to my office” the principle said to the teacher as she responded “Yes” closing the door, walking back to Lee Hong Ki saying “You can go in” as she sat at her desk correcting essays.

So, he walked up into the headmaster´s office, silently closing the door.

“Take a seat” the principle said to him as he silently sat on the chair in front of his desk.

“I believe you have something that you want to say to me” he said to Hong Ki.

“I´m sorry! I shouldn´t have caused yesterday’s incident” Hong Ki apologized to him as he made a small bow.

“You´re apology will be accepted, given that you will be helping the lunch ladies in the kitchen for a full month as punishment” the principle said to him.

“I understand” Lee Hong Ki said to him.

“And I believe, that this kind of case will not be repeating itself again” he said to him.

“Yes…” Lee Hong Ki said to him as one of the teachers knocked on the door saying “Excuse me, principle but there is someone on the phone saying he has something important to discuss with you”

“Ah, yes… I´ll get to him now” the principle said to her as she closed the door.

“You may go now and you start tomorrow after morning classes, everyday” he said to him as he turned his attention to some papers picking up the phone. Lee Hong Ki then left the room mumbling “Well, this ”.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

Once I walked out of the school, I directed myself to the hospital and as I was walking I received another call.

“What now?!!” I complained as I checked my phone to see it was my manager again, so I quickly answered it.

“Have you apologized to you principal?” he asked me.

“Yes” I said lousily.

“Good, then come to the headquarters quickly” he said to me.

“Why?” I asked him.

“Just do as I say…” he said to me as he turned off the call.

“Arghh, seriously” I complained again as I quickly walked home since it was the closest and grabbed my car. I quickly drove to the headquarters, walked in, went up the elevator to the eighth floor and went to meet with my manager.

“I´m here…” I said to him.

“Good, now sign this paper” he said to me.

“What is this?” I asked him.

“It’s a contract saying that you´ll be cut from the band for a month and that you´ll be helping at the canteen” he said to me pushing the paper and the pen towards me.

“Why do I have to sign this?” I asked him as he looked at me with a serious face saying “I´ve known you for years now and one thing you’re really good at is slacking off, so to make sure you do what you are supposed to, you will be signing this contract”

“Ok ok” I said to him as I picked up the pen and signed my name on the bottom of the paper.

Once I signed it I looked at him and asked “Happy now?”

“Pleased” he said to me smiling as I just turned around and left the headquarters. I got into my car and drove to the hospital, but before I got there I noticed a chocolate shop, so I stopped the car and quickly went to buy her favourite chocolates.

“She´ll be happy, when she sees these chocolates” I mumbled to myself as I put the chocolate on the seat next to me. It was already in the afternoon since it was a long drive just from the headquarters until the hospital.

Nobody´s POV

The school bell had rung, so the students walked really fast out of the school building. And as they were all leaving Min Hyuk quickly spotted Bae Suzy, so he ran up to her asking “Do you want to go visit Ji-Eun?”

“Actually I was just about to do that” she said to him as he smiled at her saying “But before we go there let´s pass by a flower and cake shop nearby here”

“Oh ok…” she said to him as both of them went to buy some yellow flowers and a mango cake. After they had bought the stuff they went to the hospital to visit her.

    

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

While I was resting my parents had appeared at my room.

“Hey Sweety, how are you feeling?” Omma asked me so I just responded with a smile “I´m fine”

“That´s good…” she said to me smiling as she sat next to me. Appa also sat next to her smiling at me as he said “Tomorrow you´ll be released from the hospital, isn´t that great”

“Yeah, it is” I said to them as I then saw Suzy and Min Hyuk at the door.

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked them as Omma then asked me “Are these you´re friends?”

“Ah, yes” I said to her as both of them bowed saying “Hello miss and Mister Lee”

“Hi!” my parents said to them as Min Hyuk and Suzy walked in. “By the way these flowers are for you” Suzy said to me as Min Hyuk lifted the box saying with a wide smile “And I brought a cake for us to eat together”

“You´ve got such great friends” Omma said to me smiling as Lee Hong Ki suddenly also entered the door.

“What is this, a family reunion?” I mumbled to myself seeing everyone in the room.

“Oh I didn´t think there would be so many people here” Hong Ki said looking at everyone.

“Neither did I” I mumbled again as he walked in with a bag on his hand that had a ribbon on it.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

Once I got there I saw her parents there plus Bae Suzy and Min Hyuk. Her mother then looked at me smiling and said “You’re Lee Ji-Eun´s boyfriend. Don´t just stand there come and sit next to us”

Bae Suzy then looked at me and said also smiling “You got here just on time, Min Hyuk bought Ji-Eun a cake, so we can all eat it together”

Once I saw the cake I felt bothered. Ji-Eun then stared at me and asked “What´s the bag for? Is it for me?”

“Ah… no” I said to her as I hid the bag behind me. “Oh…” she said as her father then said with a smile on his face “Come on, let´s cut up the cake”

Nobody´s POV

After time slipped by Min Hyuk and Bae Suzy had to go back home so Lee Hong Ki stayed in there alone with her and her parents. Her mother thinking that she should probably leave them be alone looks at Lee Hong Ki and says “Well… me and my husband have to leave now since I have to start dinner, but you wouldn´t mind looking after her for a little while, would you?”

“Ah, no I don´t mind” he said to her as she thanked him and said goodbye to Ji-Eun, leaving the hospital and going back home.