Chapter 24

Dream

Nobody´s POV

Lee Hong Ki then went to a little market place near the hospital to go fetch something for Ji-Eun. “I wonder what I should get her…” he mumbled as he walked around aimlessly looking for something yummy.

So he bought two strawberry yogurts and a box that contained 2 chocolate sliced cakes for the both of them to snack on. He quickly went to pay for the groceries and run back to the hospital.

“You´re back! That was quick” she said to him.

“Well there was a market place nearby here so I just went and got something from there” he said to her smiling as he put the plastic bag on her bed. Ji-Eun started taking out the yogurt and the cake as she said “What? No chocolates?”

“Hey! Don´t go getting picky!” Hong Ki said to her as he jokingly lifts his hand as if he was going to hit her.

“Come on go for it!” Ji-Eun said pointing her hand on her cheek with a smile.

“Seriously…” he said shaking his head snickering as he looked down, he then lift his head up looking at her saying “Just eat and stop complaining”

“Whatever, but this chocolate cake sure is delicious” she said to him smiling.

“That´s good, but stop eating it like a pig” Hong Ki said laughing at her.

“I´m not a pig! Are you starting a fight with me?” she said looking at him with a serious face as Lee Hong Ki just starts snickering saying “You´re right, you´re not a pig. You´re just a cute little girl that doesn´t know how to eat cake…” as he starts rubbing his hand on the side of her lips to take the sweet chocolate out.

“Cute? ... He just called me cute…” Lee Ji-Eun kept thinking about it as she starts feeling flustered, having her cheeks become as red as a tomato all the way up to her ears.

Lee Hong Ki seeing how red she´s becoming starts thinking “So cute…” as he starts to slowly lean closer to her, closing his eyes to kiss her. Ji-Eun not knowing how to react starts thinking “Is he going to kiss me?” as she pushes her head backwards until she can´t anymore, closing her eyes until Bae Suzy suddenly appeared in the room, so Lee Hong Ki quickly pulls back clearing his throat.

“Did I interrupt something?” Suzy asked them as both of them quickly gave a response “NO!”

“If you say so…” Bae Suzy said to them as Hong Ki asked “But why did you come back?”

“Oh that, I forgot my cellphone” she said to them as she went to the draw next to Ji-Eun´s bed and grabbed it “Well, you guys can keep doing whatever you were doing, I don´t want to interrupt… Bye” she said to them leaving the room as both of them in perfect sync yell “We weren´t doing anything!” as Suzy just laughed on her way out.

Ji-Eun and Lee Hong Ki then looked at each other awkwardly “So…” Ji-Eun said to him.

“So…” he repeated what she said.

“So… when are you leaving?” she asked him.

“I´m not leaving, I´m staying here until you get released” he said to her smiling.

“Is that so… wait… what? Why?” she said realizing what he had just said to her.

“Stop asking questions and just rest” he said to her as he fetched a magazine and read it next to her, until both of them slowly fell asleep.

Later at night, around 8 o´clock her parents came to visit her and when her mother walked in she saw Lee Hong Ki laying his head right next to Ji-Eun´s arm, both sleeping.

“Oh, he´s the boy that came frequently to fetch Ji-Eun…” the mother said with a low voice to the father as she started slowly and silently walking up to him.

“Darling, what are you doing?” her husband asked.

“I just want to take a glance at his face, to see what he looks like” she whispered to her husband.

“Don´t go doing weird stuff” the husband said to her.

The mother then pulled slightly his hair to the side checking his face “Omo” she said with a low tone of voice as she walked silently back to her husband.

“What?” he asked.

“He´s cute” she said to her husband all happily as she then sighed saying “I never thought this day would finally come, I´m so happy for her”

“I´m also happy for her, but let´s wake up the boy he can´t stay here all night next to her” he said to her as he starts walking up to him wanting to wake him up but the mother grabs her husband´s arm saying “Don´t go waking the boy up. Let´s just go home and visit her tomorrow”

“But…” Her husband said as she looks at him and says “No buts…” as she walked out the door pulling on her husband.

The nurse then came to the door to go check on Ji-Eun as the mother outside of the room asks the nurse “Excuse me, nurse, but you wouldn´t happen to know the name of that boy, would you?” she asked

“Oh he´s the boy that brought her here, give me a moment I´ll go check what his name was” The nurse said to her as she went to the balcony to find the papers.

“Oh here we go… his name is Lee Hong Ki miss” The nurse told her as Ji-Eun´s mother smiled at her saying “Thank you” as she went back home with her husband.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

In the next morning I woke up feeling a pain in my back “Darn it, my back hurts” I complained as I suddenly heard my phone ringing, I quickly took the phone out of my pocket to see that my manager was calling, so I quickly took the call.

“What is it, manager?” I asked him as he suddenly started blasting my ears out, constantly yelling at me.

“Are you in your right mind? I just got a call from your school saying that you caused a whole lot of ruckus! Do you have any idea what will happen if this gets to the tabloids! You better get your back in that school and apologize to your headmaster before this gets any worse, do you hear me?!!!!” My manager complained.

“I hear you” I said to him with a lousy tone.

“Now, this is how it´s going to work, during one month your cut from the band, you´ll go to the school and apologize while I clean up your mess, do you understand?!” the manager said to me furiously.

“Wait, what?” I said to him as he turned off the call.

“Arggh… Damn it! Why get cut from the band?” I complained mentally, as I irritated messed up my hair.

Lee Ji-Eun waking up looked at me asking “Did something happen?”

“Uhmm… ah… no, I just need to deal with some stuff, so I´ll be leaving now, but don´t worry I´ll be back” I said to her as I lift myself from the chair ready to go.

“Who said I´m worried about you not coming back” Lee Ji-Eun said to me.

“I know you´ll miss me, fatty!” I said joking with her, so Lee Ji-Eun irritated picks up the pillow that was behind her head and throws it to me saying “I´m not a fatty!”

“Like anyone is going to believe that, the proof is already on your stomach” I said to her laughing as I gave her the pillow back.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

“Jeez, he´s always getting on my nerves!” I mumbled to myself as I tried to put the pillow behind my head comfortably.

“But I wonder, if something’s wrong he looked irritated with something” I thought to myself as I tried to sleep a little bit more since it was still 8:10 in the morning.

Nobody´s POV

So, Lee Hong Ki walked quickly to school to apologize to the principle and as he was passing by the corridor, Bae Suzy said to him “I thought you were going to stay with Ji-Eun until she was released”

“And I am, but I have to deal with some matters first” he said to her.