Chapter 4

Dream

Nobody´s POV

“Stop making noise and get to your seat!” Said the math teacher to Ji-Eun. She then quickly sat at her place and glared at Lee Hong Ki while he looked out the window.

“Stop glaring, you’re going to make a hole through my face, ugly!” Lee Hong Ki said to her as he turned to her and smirked.

“Who are you calling ugly?! And if I could make a hole through your face, I’d be happy” Ji-Eun said to him irritated.

Lee Hong Ki just looked out the window again saying “Tsk…”

After 20 minutes passed the bell of the school rang and all the girls started gathering around him.

The girl that was sitting in front of Ji-Eun turned around and said to her “Hey, I´m Bae Suzy”

“Oh, hi” Ji-Eun said to her smiling.

“How do you know Lee Hong Ki?” she asked her.

“I don´t really know him, all I know is that he´s the reason I arrived really late” Ji-Eun said to her as she looked at him again and glared.

Bae Suzy just laughed as she then warned Ji-Eun “Anyways, I wouldn´t get to close to him if I were you”

“It´s not like I want to, but why?” she asked Suzy.

“Well, see those girls that are surrounding him?” Suzy said to her as she pointed at them.

“Yeah, what about them?” Ji-Eun asked her.

“They are Lee Hong Ki´s fan club and they can be quite mean. Last year a girl tried to get close to him and she ended up transferring schools because of them” Suzy explained to her.

“Is that so… but what´s so good about him, that he even has a fan club?” Ji-Eun asked her.

“Well he´s handsome and plus he´s the lead vocalist of the band FTISLAND” Suzy said to her smiling.

The bell then rang and Bae Suzy turned to the board since it was time for the English class.

Ji-Eun´s POV

“Everyone, open your books to page 69” said the English teacher to the class. I then lift my hand.

“Yes?” asked the teacher.

“Teacher I don´t have my English book yet” I said to her.

“You must be the new student Lee Ji-Eun” she said to me.

“Yes” I said to her.

“Well since you just transferred I´ll let you off for today but next class you need to bring you English book” she said to me.

“Yes, teacher” I said to her.

“Hmmm…. I guess you can just share the same book as Lee Hong Ki” the teacher said to me as she pointed at him.

Me and him then looked at each other and said in perfect sync “What?!”

“Is there a problem?” the teacher said looking at us as she lifted her eyebrow.

“No…” I said to her as I pulled my chair and table next to his table.

“Now Lee Ji-Eun could you read document 1, please” Asked the teacher. I then stretched myself to his side to try and read the text that the teacher had asked me. After I finished reading Lee Hong Ki looked at me and said “Yaah!”

“What?” I asked him.

“Are you trying to throw yourself at me?” he asked me.

“What are you talking about? Don´t you think you’re getting a little ahead of yourself?” I asked him.

“Ahead of myself? You´re the one that was almost practically on top of me just now!” he said to me

“Hey jerk face, maybe if you had pulled the book a little bit more to the middle, I wouldn’t have to stretch so much to your side” I said to him as I took a deep breath.

“Both of you keep quiet!” The English teacher said to us getting angry.

“Great! Not only do I arrive late because of him but now I also get in trouble!” I mumbled to myself as I glared at him again.

“There is no point in glaring at me” Lee Hong Ki said to me smirking.

I then looked at him giving a slight laugh as I said “If only you knew what these hands want to do to you right now”