Chapter 3

Dream

“Ji-Eun! Don´t just stare at the sky! Hurry up and get in the taxi!” my dad called me.

“Going appa!” I said to him as we entered the cab. After 30 minutes of driving my mom said “We´re here” as the taxi stopped. The moment we got out of the car me and my dad went to the trunk to fetch our luggage.

“Come on, let´s go in” my mom said as a women came out of the house all enthusiastic. “Ji-Eun do you remember your aunt Minae?”

“Uhmmm… not really…” I said to her rubbing my hand on my head feeling bad for not remembering her.

“It´s ok if you don’t remember me, after all I haven’t seen you since you were this little” Aunt Minae said smiling at me. She then grabbed one of my bags and said “Now, now, let´s go inside”

As we all went into the house aunt Minae looked at me and said “Follow me, I´ll show you your bedroom”

We then went up the stairs to the second door on the right “wooaah, I love it!” I said to her all happily. “I´m glad you like it… oh and your school uniform is in the closet” she said to me smiling.

I then unpacked my stuff, putting my clothing in my closet and my brothers picture next to my bed. After that I picked up Keikos present “I wonder what she gave me” I mumbled to myself.

As I opened the gift, there was a picture of me and Keiko together. “I´m going to really miss you” I mumbled to myself as I picked up the picture and put it on top of my closet.

“Ji-Eun! Come and eat! It´s dinner time!” my mom called for me.

“Going! Omma!” I said to her as I went down to the kitchen to eat and as we were eating my dad looked at me and said “You´ll start school tomorrow”

“What about the papers?” I asked him

“I´ve already dealt with the papers and spoken to the principle… so starting tomorrow you can go” Aunty Minae said to me.

“Oh ok” I said to her as I ate my fried chicken.

“Oh and Ji-Eun… do you mind tomorrow going alone to school… me and your father have to go talk to your other uncle about some important matters” my mom asked me.

“It´s ok, Omma… I´ll just ask around for directions” I said to her smiling.

Nobody´s POV

In the next morning Ji-Eun got dressed quickly and ate her breakfast. She then started walking to school and as she was walking she saw an old lady “Uhmm, excuse me could you tell me where S High School is?”

“Just go forward until you see an ice cream shop, turn left and then turn to your second right” she smiling at me.

“Thank you” I said to her as I then followed the directions she had told me. “Which was it again to my first or second right?” I mumbled to myself.

I then saw a tall looking boy wearing a similar school uniform “Uhmm, do you know where S High school is?”

“Just turn to your first right, go left then right then left again” he said to me. “Thanks” I said to him as I followed what he had said.

“Doubt she´ll get to school so soon” the boy said smirking.

Ji-Eun’s POV

“This doesn´t seem right… I don´t see any school” I mumbled to myself as I then saw another women and asked for direction. The women then told me where to go.

“That stupid jerk! He lied to me!” I mumbled angrily as I got to the school. I then went to the principal’s office where he showed me to my classroom. I then opened the door where my teacher looked at me and said “You must be the new student”

“Hello…” I said to him as I walked in. “Everyone this is the new transfer student!” he said to all of them as he then looked at me and said “Introduce yourself”

“Hi, my name is Lee Ji-Eun, please take care of me!” I said to them as I bowed my head.

“Your seat is the one at the back next to Lee Hong Ki” he said to me.

When I looked forward to see my seat I saw that boy “STUPID JERK!”  I said really loudly as I pointed at him.

He then looked at me surprised as he also said loudly pointing at me “Dumb lost girl!”