Chapter 12

Dream

Nobody´s POV

Lee Ji-Eun was sleeping soundly in her bed when she heard a knocking sound on the door. The door slightly opened with her mom coming in saying “Sweety, come and eat it´s 12 o´clock already” as she then closed the door and went downstairs.

Ji-Eun tiredly woke up yawing, slowly coming out of bed to go and eat. After she ate she went to the second floor bathroom to take a nice shower. Right after Ji-Eun had showered, she went back to her bedroom to choose what to wear, but she didn´t really feel like wearing anything special so, she just grabbed some simple clothing as she dried her hair and tied it up to a ponytail.

She then received and e-mail from Lee Hong Ki right after she had just finished dressing up.

From: Stupid Jerk

Message: We´ll be on the second floor of the coffee shop, and you better not be late!

“Yeah, yeah…” she mumbled to herself as she walked down, ready to go out.

“Where are you going, Ji-Eun?” her mom asked her as she was going to the living room.

“I´m going out with some friends…” Ji-Eun said to her smiling.

“OK, but don´t be late” her mom said to her smiling.

“I won´t Omma” Ji-Eun said to her as she changed her slippers to her shoes and walked out of the house.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

“Hey guys, let´s get going she should be arriving there soon” I said to them as I just grabbed my jacket.

Once we got there, there were a lot of people in the elevator so me and the guys had to squish in.

“Hey you haven´t told us what your girlfriend is like…” Choi Jong-Hoon asked me all of a sudden.

“Oh, she´s actually really nice to talk to…” I said to him.

“Yeah, but we are asking about her looks” Lee Jae Jin said to me smiling.

“Well she always wears her hair up, and wears plain clothes, she´s almost like a country bumpkin” I said to them without even really thinking about it.

The group then starts laughing as the door of the elevator opens.

“I never thought you´d like girls like that” Choi Min-Hwan said to me patting my back as we walked up and sat at a table.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

“What? Plain clothes? Country Bumpkin?” I mumbled to myself angrily as I walked out of the elevator.

“Let´s see who´s plain” I mumbled to myself all irritated as I touched the elevators button to go back down, I then walked around the city and went to buy myself a pretty dress as I quickly went to the hairdresser to have my hair done as also my makeup.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

“Why is she so late it´s already 2 o´clock” I said to Choi Min-Hwan.

“Give her a call” Song Seung-hyun said to me as I then picked up my phone and called her.

“Where are you?” I asked her.

“I´m going up the elevator now, so just wait a minute” she said to me as I then ended the call saying to my friends “She´s already here”

After a minute had passed she appeared before us wearing this short, really light pinkish dress with white. I just looked at her surprised yet for some odd reason bothered.

“I thought you said she was a country bumpkin…” Choi Min-Hwan said to me all smiley while looking at her.

Everyone just kept on staring at her and it was actually starting to tick me off.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

“Oh hi!” I said to all of them as I slightly smiled at Lee Hong Ki, but they all just kept staring not saying a word.

“Do I look weird?” I asked them.

“No, no, you look really pretty” the boy next to Hong Ki said to me smiling.

“Yeah, we were all just surprised by how pretty you look” the second boy to hong Ki´s right said to me also smiling, I just slightly blushed saying “Thanks” as I pushed slightly a little of my hair behind my ear, sitting next to Lee Hong Ki.

“Why are you dressed like that?” Lee Hong Ki whispered to me.

“I just felt like wearing this” I said to him smiling.

He then took off his jacket and said “Put this on”

“Why should I? It doesn´t even go with my dress” I said to him as I rejected his jacket.

“Just put it on!” He said starting to raise his voice.

“No! Besides it´s really hot today” I said to him still putting on a smile.

“Uhmmn, I´m going to go order some drinks, what will you guys want?” the boy sitting to my left asked us.

“I´ll have a natural orange juice” I said to him.

“What about the rest of you?” he asked them.

“We´ll just have a coffee” they all said to him as he went to the counter and ordered the drinks.

“Hey Hong Ki, are you by any chance feeling uncomfortable?” the boy asked him as he smirked.

“Shut up, Seung-hyun!” Lee Hong ki said to him giving a funny look as him and the others just slightly laughed.