Chapter 11

Dream

“Will you forgive me?” he said looking at me afterwards.

“What chocolates are those?” I asked him.

“It´s Godiva Chocolates…” he answered with a smile.

“Really?! They´re my favourites!” I said to him as I grabbed the box of chocolates, ready to eat one.

“You still haven´t answered me, will you forgive me or not?” he asked me again.

“Yeah, I´ll forgive you! But it´s only because you bought me my favourite chocolate!” I said to him as I stuffed one in my mouth. He just looked at me and gave me a slight giggle.

Nobody´s POV

“She´s easier to please, then I thought” Lee Hong Ki thought to himself as he looked at her and asked “Then let´s start with your singing, and for starters I want you to sing any song you like”

“Uhmmm… Somebody else by Se7en” she said to him.

“Ok, then sing that song” he said to her as he sat on a chair getting ready to hear her sing. Lee Ji-Eun started to sing the song as he just stood there watching her. Once she was finished she looked at him and asked “So, how was I?”

“Well you’re not bad at singing but you still need to know how to control your vocals and you have to also put you feelings into it” he explained to her as he lift up from the chair walking towards her.

“Try and sing high notes… but push your stomach in” he said to her as he came closer to her.

As she was singing high notes he looked at her and touched her stomach repeating himself again “Push your stomach in”

Lee Ji-Eun then started getting nervous and pulled backwards.

“What´s wrong?” he asked her.

“It´s nothing …” she said to him as she tried to push up the high notes again. After an hour and a half of vocal training both sat on the chair behind the table.

“If you keep practicing like this, you´ll definitely pass the audition next time” he said smiling at her. ´

“I hope so…” she just mumbled to herself as she took a bottle of water from her school bag.

“Oh that reminds me, tomorrow you´re meeting my friends” he just said to her.

“Which friends?” she asked him.

“The ones from my band…” he said to her with a smile.

“Oh ok…” she said to him as she then looked at the time on her watch. “It´s getting late” she said mumbling herself.

“I´ll take you home then…” Lee Hong Ki said to her smiling.

“Ok, let´s go then” Ji-Eun said to him as she grabbed her bag and walked out of the school with him, with the box of chocolates in her hand. And as they were walking she kept stuffing chocolates in .

“You know if you keep eating like that, you´re going to get fat” he said smirking to her.

“Shut up, I won´t get fat from just eating this box” she said to him getting irritated.

“Fine… keep eating and get fat. Besides look at the positive side, when you go to school instead of walking you´ll be rolling there” he said instigating her as he started giving a small giggle.

“Really funny…” Ji-Eun said to him with a sarcastic tone as they arrived at her house.

“I´ll send you a message later… telling you the details about tomorrow” he said to her smiling.

“Ok, bye” she said to him as she walked into the house and Lee Hong Ki went back home.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

Once I walked in to my house my mom suddenly appeared in front of me asking me with an excited tone “Who’s the boy?”

“He´s just a friend, Omma” I said to her

“But I also noticed he brought you home last time” my mother said to me smiling.

“It´s really just a friend, Omma” I said to her as I went up the stairs and walked into my bedroom. I then put my bag on top of my bed taking out my math books.

 Afterwards I got on top of my bed and started doing my homework.

And after 1 hour had passed I received a message on my phone. I quickly took a look at it and it was from Lee Hong Ki.

From: Stupid Jerk

Message: Meet us tomorrow at Ann House, at 1:30 p.m. Don´t be late fatty!

“Whose he calling fatty?!” I mumbled to myself as I put my cell phone to the side and continued to try and finish my homework.