Chapter 16

Dream

“He´s actually confessing to her?!” Hong Ki thought to himself having his heart suddenly burn up from anger. His jealousy was rising but he just got up mumbling to himself “I don´t care” as he walked away angrily.

Lee Ji-Eun didn´t know what to say, because she felt it was so sudden. “Uhmm…” She said passing her hand on her ponytails as Kim Min Hyuk looked at her saying “You don´t have to answer me right away…”

“But…” Lee Ji-Eun was going to say to him when he interrupted her again saying “I really like you and I´m serious, please don´t reject me right away” as he gave her a strawberry lollipop with a smile and walked away.

Lee Ji-Eun just sighed looking at the lollipop and mumbled “But… I´m dating Hong Ki…”

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

“Arggh… Why do I have to be dating that STUPID JERK! I could be dating that cute boy by now. I´m so unlucky!” I thought to myself as I walked to the canteen to quickly eat.

Once I got there I grabbed my tray and picked up the food. I sat at a table alone, sending a message to Bae Suzy, asking her to come to the canteen and accompany me.

After 10 minutes she appeared and sat right next to me, asking “So… what did the boy want?”

“He confessed to me, and he was so cute too” I said to her as I sipped on my soup.

“Did you reject him?” Suzy asked me as I looked at her and shacked my head from side to side.

“So your dating him?” she asked me as I looked at her again and said “I didn´t reject him and neither did I accept him. I tried to tell him that I was dating Hong Ki but he interrupted me every time and said for me to think about it”

Bae Suzy then started snickering. So I asked her “Why are you giggling to yourself?”

“I´m just remembering Hong Ki´s expression when you walked out with the boy” she said to me smiling.

“Was it that funny his expression?” I asked her as I ate my curry.

“You should have seen his face. It was almost like his eyes were shooting lasers at the boy, it was so hilarious” she said to me having a giggle.

The school bell then started ringing and she looked at me saying “Come on let´s go. It´s best not to be late for class, especially me”

“You’re so dedicated to school” I said to her laughing as I put away the tray not being able to finish my curry with rice.

Nobody´s POV

Lee Ji-Eun and Bae Suzy then headed back to class, sitting in their respective seats. Lee Hong Ki then looked at her wanting to ask her about Min Hyuk but he just ended looking out the window while Ji-Eun tried to concentrate in class.

“Whatever, she probably rejected him. But, why do I feel like I´ve seen his face before…” Lee Hong Ki wondered as class went by.

On the next day of school Hong Ki sent Lee Ji-Eun a message.

From: Stupid Jerk

Message: Don´t forget to go to the usual classroom after morning classes finish! I can´t come this morning because of rehearsals, so don´t miss me too much! : P

“Tsk… whose going to miss you” Lee Ji-Eun said mumbling to herself giggling as she walked to school in the morning.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

After I sent her the message I got up to the mic and said to my members “Ok, we can start now!”

We all rehearsed for hours without even taking a break, it was really tiring yet refreshing since singing is something that I don´t really get tired of.

“Ok, Let’s end it here for today!” Choi Jong-Hoon said to us. We all then grabbed our bags and jackets ready to leave when I looked at Jae Jin and asked “Do you guys know a guy call Kang Min Hyuk by any chance?”

Everybody looked at each other not recognizing the name when Min-Hwan said “I think I´ve heard that name before… but I´m not sure”

“Why? Is it important to know?” Jae Jin asked.

“Not really but if you remember who he is, just tell me” I said to Min-Hwan.

“I´ll tell you if I remember him” Min-Hwan said to him as he left the room.

I then looked at the time and mumbled “I´m going to be late”  as I said goodbye to everyone and went back to school to help Ji-Eun with her vocals.

Nobody´s POV

Lee Ji-Eun sighed in the room, mumbling “Why is he taking so long…” as she sat next to the window having the sun hit her pale cheeks, comfortable she starts to doze off.

Lee Hong Ki running late, walked up the stairs opening the classroom door to see Lee Ji-Eun sitting next to the window, having her head leaned on to the wall.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

“She fell asleep” I thought to myself as I walked up to her ready to wake her up.

But when I was about to wake her up I found myself staring at her cute yet happy sleeping face. Having such long silky hair, nice and long eye lashes and such beautiful cherry lips that I just wanted to touch and taste it.

Unconsciously, I started approaching her sweet smooth skin slowly having my lips against hers. When I kissed her my heart felt calm and tingly, it was a nice feeling that I had never experienced before.

I then realized what I had just done; lift myself up stiff thinking “What the heck did I just do! This is nuts!” as I then pushed her hard with my hand saying with a really loud voice “Yaah, wake up!”