Chapter 13

Dream

Nobody´s POV

“Ok, ok! No need to get uptight about it, I´m just goofing around” Seung-Hyun said to Lee Hong Ki with a slight smile.

“Yeah, he´s just missing with ya” Lee Ji-Eun said to him bumping her shoulder against his as she smirks at him.

“Why do I get the feeling that you did this on purpose, just to irritate me” he said looking straight in to her eyes.

“Here are the drinks” said the waiter as he put the coffees and the orange juice on the table.

After the waiter left Ji-Eun looked at him and asked “What do you mean, I´m doing this to irritate you?”

But Hong Ki just kept quiet drinking his coffee, he didn´t even answer her question.

“The thing is he…” Jong-Hoon was going to explain it to her when Hong Ki interrupted him. So  Lee Jae Jin looked at Hong Ki saying “Seriously your acting childish”

“It´s not childish Jae Jin, he´s just jealous. Which it´s actually funny because we hardly see this side of him” Min-Hwan said to him as he drank his coffee.

“Anyways… Lee Hong Ki doesn´t really like girls, especially his girlfriend wearing such revealing clothing, even though the dress on you looks really pretty” Jong-Hoon finished what he was going to say to Lee Ji-Eun.

“Oh so It was like that…” Ji-Eun said to him as she drank her orange juice while she looked at Lee Hong Ki quietly sipping on his coffee slowly.

“Well, we´ll be going now, it was really nice meeting you but we have other important stuff to also attend” Jae Jin said to her as he gave the other guys the look of “Let´s leave” to leave Ji-Eun and Lee Hong Ki alone.

Once they paid the bill and left Ji-Eun, she looked at him and said “Well then, I´m also leaving” as she started to walk away. She then stopped, turned around and said to him “Next time don´t talk behind peoples back” as she walked out of the coffee shop.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

When Lee Ji-Eun stopped and said “Next time don´t talk behind other peoples back” I thought “What does she mean by that?” when suddenly I remembered the elevator scene.

FLASHBACK

“Yeah, but we are asking about her looks” Lee Jae Jin said to me smiling.

“Well she always wears her hair up, and wears plain clothes, she´s almost like a country bumpkin” I said to them without even really thinking about it.

The group then starts laughing as the door of the elevator opens.

END OF FLASHBACK

“Darn she must have been at the back of the elevator when Jae Jin asked me that, how was I supposed to know she was behind us” I thought to myself as I lift up from my seat and ran out of coffee shop looking for Ji-Eun.

“She couldn´t have gone far” I mumbled as I saw her amongst the crowd walking away so I quickly ran up to her grabbing her arm asking “Let´s talk”

“Fine” she said to me as we went and sat on the bench next to a park that was near the coffee shop.

“Sorry” I said to her as I looked at the floor.

“Sorry, for what?” she as me.

“For talking behind your back, but I really didn´t know you were behind me if I had known I wouldn´t have said it” I said to her as she then looked at me and said “It doesn´t matter if I was there or not, you still shouldn´t talk behind my back”

“Fine, I´ll stop talking behing your back and start saying it to your face” I said smiling to her.

“I don´t want you to talk bad about me, be it from the back or from the front” she said to me all irritated.

“But anyways why exactly are you so angry I didn´t exactly insult you” I said to her as she then looked at me and said “So you´re saying that when you said I was plain and looked like a country bumpkin, you were complementing me?” she said to me still feeling upset.

“Yeah” I said to her as I then also said “And could you change your clothes now, since you only did it to miss with me”

“Fine I will only if you stop talking bad about me” she said to me trying to make a deal.

“Fine, I´ll stop it but please just change it´s really bothering me” he said to me as I relaxed on the bench with my arms on the back of the bench.

“But there is something that I don´t get” she said to me.

“What?” I asked her wondering what she was going to say.

“Why are you so bothered about what I dress when I´m not exactly your real girlfriend but just your fake one” she said to me as she waited for me to say something, but the truth is I myself don´t know why I feel especially bothered about her.

Nobody´s POV

“I don´t know let´s just get you changed” he said to her as she then went to a public bathroom taking the clothes from her bag and putting the new one inside. After she got changed she looked at him and asked “Happy now?”

“Yeah very happy” he said to her as he grabbed her arm and said “Let´s go somewhere”

“To where?” Ji-Eun asked him.

“Ice-Skating” he said to her smiling.

He quickly then took her there when she suddenly said “I don´t really know how to Ice skate”

“It´s fine if you don´t know how to, I´ll just teach you” he said giving a warm smile to her. The both of them then went on to the ice while Ji-Eun trembled as she skied, trying to keep herself stable, so that she wouldn´t fall.

Right when she slipped by a little Hong Ki grabbed her arm saying “Hold my hands, it´s be easier trust me”

So Lee Ji-Eun then grabbed both his hands as Hong Ki skied backwards while pulling her. “Woah this is actually fun” she said getting all happy.

“I know right?” he said also smiling at her when she suddenly slipped again and fell on to his chest as Hong Ki stopped her from actually falling.

“Are you okay?” he asked her.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

Once I fell on to his chest my heart suddenly went out of control beating like crazy, I could even feel my whole body heating up. “What the heck is wrong with me?” I thought to myself feeling confused.

 

                          ******************************************************************************************************

I´m sorry for the late update, I was feeling really sick. >.<

But since today I´m feeling much healthier I took the chance to write chapter 13.

I hope you like it :D

Please comment and subscribe if you can, it really motivates me (*^_^*)

                          ******************************************************************************************************