Chapter 22

Dream

After the doctor had talked to me I went into the room seeing her lying in that bed still unconscious, with her left leg wrapped up in bandages, she even had cuts on her forehead and on her arms.

I held her hand, hoping that she would get better soon as the nurse then walked in “I´m sorry sir. But could you give us her parents number, we need to contact them”

“Ah, sure” I said to them as I grabbed her school bag looking for her phone, and when I found her parents number I quickly gave it to them.

“Thank you” The nurse said to me as she walked out of the room. I quickly put her phone back in her bag when I noticed a picture sticking out of her wallet. So out of curiosity I grabbed her wallet and took out the picture.

It was a guy, he looked like he was around the same age as me, maybe he was the guy that she kept calling out for, I wondered.

“He´s not that good looking” I mumbled as I put the picture in the wallet and placed it back into its place. After 10 minutes passed I walked out of there before her parents saw me and went back home.

Nobody´s POV

“Oh, Sweety! Who did this to you?” Her mother asked worriedly walking in and grabbing her hand. The nurse then came back in looking at the mother saying “Don´t worry she´ll be fine! Luckily a boy brought her here, he looked so worried” as she came to check Ji-Eun´s state and walked out of the room.

The parents just stared at each other surprised, as the mother wondered who could have possibly saved her daughter.

When morning came Ji-Eun woke up with a sharp pain in her head asking “Where am I?” as she looked around. Her mother then woke up from hearing Ji-Eun “Finally you’re awake! How are you feeling? We were so worried” 

“I´m fine umma, but where am I? She kept asking.

“You´re in the hospital, a boy brought you here” the mother explained.

“Don´t you and appa have to go to work?” she asked them.

“How can we go to work with you in this state?” her mother said to her as Ji-Eun then looked at her and said “Just go umma, I´ll be fine, besides if I need anything  I can always call out for a nurse”

“Are you sure Sweety?” she asked her.

“I´m sure, Omma” Ji-Eun said to her as the mother woke up her husband for them to go home and get changed so that they can go to work.

As the mother opened the door to leave the nurse came in to check on Ji-Eun and as she was checking her she looked at Ji-Eun and said “How are you feeling?”

“Much better” she responded as the nurse smiled saying “That´s good. Your boyfriend was really worried he came in so stressed in to the hospital with you in his arms! You have such a loving boyfriend” as she then left.

“What boyfriend?” she asked herself as she laid back down and rested.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV       

Angrily I walked into the school screaming “Who was it?!”

“Who hurt Ji-Eun!!!” I yelled as everyone started backing off. Bae Suzy and that Min Hyuk guy then walked up to me asking “What do you mean she got hurt?”

“Someone hurt Ji-Eun so badly I had to take her to the hospital” I explained to them still with an angry tone. Bae Suzy worriedly left the school to check on Ji-Eun as Min Hyuk looked at me and said “I´ll help you find who did it”

Both of us started causing a chaos in school going through each and every class looking for the culprit. Everyone’s phone then started ringing, and when they all checked it, their faces looked surprised so I grabbed a girls phone seeing Ji-Eun getting beat “I´ll kill them!” I sprouted.

Min Hyuk then noticed the girl that was beating her with a bat saying “Isn´t that Min?”

“You know her?” I asked.

“You don´t? She´s the leader of your fan club” Min Hyuk said to me as I angrily threw the phone on the floor, and stormed out of their classroom looking for her and yelling for her.

“This is a school, not a place for kids like you to make noise!” a teacher walked up to us yelling. Min Hyuk then looked at me and mumbled “I´ll deal with the teacher, so just go”

I then stormed away, until I finally found them in their clubroom.

I opened the door seeing them on the computer laughing watching Ji-Eun being tortured by them.

When they saw me, they said “Oh, Hong Ki! You should watch this! We took care of your cheating girl”

Angrily I walked up to them and threw the computer to ground. “Why are you angry? We did this for you!”

“For me? You did this for yourselves!” I yelled at them as I grabbed Min´s hair aggressively saying “Say did you like hurting her?” as I pulled from her hair dragging her through the corridor “Stop it! It hurts!!!”

“It hurts? Imagine how much it hurt for her!” I yelled at her as everyone stared, and didn´t even dare to stop me.