Chapter 33

Dream

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

Once we got to the hospital, the doctor quickly attended me and took off my cast.

“Ok, see if it hurts when you walk now” the doctor said to me as I walked a little bit to see if I felt any sort of pain around my ankle. I then turned around to him and said with a smile “Nope, it doesn´t hurt a bit”

“That´s good, you can go now” he said to me smiling as he called out for the next patient.

“Now tomorrow you can run around on stage and sing comfortably without any troubles” he said to me smiling as we got to the car.

Once he started the car, he quickly drove me home.

“By the way… what did you want to ask me a while ago?” he asked me as I thought to myself “Come on you can ask him”

“Do you have any girl that you like?” I nervously asked him anticipating on his answer.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

When she asked me if I liked anyone I thought “It´s now, I´ll tell her that I like her”

“Actually, I do have someone I like” I said to her smiling as I then asked her “Do you want to know who it is?”

She then looked at me and quickly turned her face leaving the car, storming into her house without even letting me say who I liked.

“What did I do wrong now?” I asked myself as I hit my hand on the wheel and drove away thinking “I´ll just try and tell her tomorrow”

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

“That Stupid Jerk already has someone he likes!!” I said whining as I sat on my bed, I then grabbed my pillow and started hitting it saying “Why would I want to know who that person is! You Idiot”

“Why did I have to fall for someone that likes someone else” I said crying my heart out.

Nobody´s POV

“Sweetie, wake up! You have to get ready for you debut” her mother said to her trying to wake her up as she saw Ji-Eun´s eyes all swollen “Did you cry last night?” she asked her.

“No…” Ji-Eun said to her as she went to take a shower and get dressed.

After Ji-Eun got dressed, her mother went up to her and said “Here is some money for you to get yourself dolled up for your debut. Your father and I need to go somewhere to buy some stuff but we´ll be on time for your debut”

“Ok, Omma” Ji-Eun said to her as she left the house and went to buy clothing.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

In the morning I drove to Ji-Eun´s house to pick her up but she didn´t come out of the house so I knocked on the door.

“Oh, Lee Hong Ki… What are you doing here?” her mother asked me.

“I came to pick up Ji-Eun” I said to her as she then looked at me and said “Oh… But Ji-Eun just left a little while ago”

“Is that so…” I said to her as she then said “But she´s probably around the hairdresser that is nearby here”

“Thanks” I said to her mom as I quickly got in the car and drove to the hairdresser nearby the area, but when I got there Ji-Eun wasn´t there.

Nobody´s POV

After she bought her outfit, she quickly went to the hairdresser to have her hair and makeup done. Ji-Eun had to stay in there for almost four hours since there were more clients in there that wanted to have their hair also done.

After time passed, she was already nicely dressed and ready to go to the place and as she was walking she bumped into Min Hyuk.

“Wow you look really pretty” he said to her as she blushed, scratching the back of her neck.

“Are you going for your debut now?” he asked her with a smile.

“Ah yeah” she said to him as he looked at her and said “Oh then, I´ll take you there. Since I was just about to go there to watch your performance”

“Is that ok with you?” She asked him as he just smiled and said “Get on”

Once they got there, there was a bunch of people sitting, ready to watch the performance and at the back of the stage; there were girls and boys practicing.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

“Where the heck is she?” I asked myself as I looked for her. I then looked at the time and noticed that it was almost time for her debut, so I thought “She´s probably already there” as I quickly got into my car and drove to the Rolling Hall.

Once I got there I saw Min Hyuk near the backstage door.

“Have you seen Ji-Eun?” I asked him as he then looked at me and said “She´s getting ready to perform”

Once I got in there I spotted Ji-Eun and when she saw me she started running away from me so I went after her.

Nobody´s POV

Lee Hong Ki quickly caught Ji-Eun and grabbed her hand saying “I have something to tell you” as she pushed her hand harshly away from his saying “I don´t want to listen”

“Why?” He asked her as she then turned to him with her eyes going completely red as if she was going to cry.

“Because I´m a stupid girl that ended up falling in love with a jerk face like you, that already has someone he likes” she said to him having her tears start to fall down her cheeks.

“You didn´t even let me finish what I had to say yesterday! The girl I like is…” he tried to tell her as she covered her ears saying “I don´t want to hear it”

Lee Hong Ki then pushes her hands away and says “It´s you that I like”

“Really?” She asked him crying her eyes out.

“Yes” he said to her as her name got called out “Now give it up for Lee Ji-Eun!!!” said the announcer.

“Get up there and show them what you got” Lee Hong Ki said to her as he wiped away her tears. Ji-Eun then nodded a Yes as she went up on stage and everyone screamed. She could see Suzy, Min Hyuk and her parents in the middle of the crowd.

Lee Ji-Eun then took a deep breath and started singing as she played her guitar and as the crowd cheered along the song she started feeling more comfortable on stage and happier.

Once she finished the song everyone cheered for her and whistled. She quickly got off stage in happiness and jumping into Hong Ki´s arm saying “I did it!!!”

“Yeah you did it!” he said to her smiling as he kissed her sweet lips.

Bae Suzy, Min Hyuk and her parents then appeared behind interrupting them and said to Ji-Eun “You were really great” as Min Hyuk then turned to Hong Ki and said “Hurt her and I´ll kill”

“I´ll keep that in mind” Lee Hong Ki said to Min Hyuk as they all cheered for Lee Ji-Eun’s successful debut.

 

 

The End

 

                           ************************************************************************************************************

I hope you liked my story ^_^

Please, subscribe and leave a comment telling me what you thought about it :)

And Thank you very much for reading and supporting my story "Dream" *^_^*

 

If you liked "Dream" you can now read the sequel of this story "Dream2"

Dream2: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/712577

                                ************************************************************************************************************