Chapter 27

Dream

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

“Well that’s great news. I finally get to see her again” I thought to myself as I put my phone away. When I looked forward, everyone at the table just stared at me with such surprised faces.

“What?” I asked them, as Min Hyuk looked at me with stuffed food in his mouth and said “Nothing, it´s just that… You´re really fluent in Japanese”

“Thanks” I said to him smiling as Bae Suzy then turned around to me and asked “Who was it? You seemed really happy, while talking on the phone”

“Oh that, it was my best friend, she´s coming to visit me tomorrow” I said to her smiling as the school bell rang. It was already time to go back to classes, so Min Hyuk and the others headed to their own classes while me and Suzy directed ourselves to ours.

The History teacher then walked in to class ready to start teaching, so he opened his book and started calling out the names of those who were present.

“Miss Hyuna” he called out for one of the students.

“Here” she responded, lifting her hand.

“Miss Lee Ji-Eun” he called for me.

“Here” I said raising my hand. So right after he had called me, he called for Lee Hong Ki´s name, but he didn´t respond because he was still at the canteen, so the teacher called his name one more time.

I raised my hand again, to explain to the teacher why he wasn´t still in class.

“Yes?” he asked me.

“Sorry, teacher but Lee Hong Ki will be arriving late to class due to his punishment” I explained to him as the teacher understanding the situation moved on to the next student.

After 10 minutes of class had passed, Lee Hong Ki arrives to class, panting “Sorry, I´m late teacher! But…” he was going to explain until the teacher interrupted him saying “You don´t have to explain, Miss Ji-Eun has already explained everything. So if you don´t mind please move quick to your seat and pay attention in class”

“Ah, Yes” Hong Ki said to him as he quickly went to his seat and sat down.

Nobody´s POV

After time in class slowly went by, Lee Hong Ki, tiredly fell asleep in the middle of the lesson.

“Mr. Lee Hong Ki could you give me the answer to this question?” the teacher asked him after he had written a question about the Joseon Dynasty. Lee Ji-Eun noticing that he had fallen asleep pokes him.

He then wakes up, lifting himself all of a sudden asking “What?” as everyone just looks at him and the teacher repeats him the question.

So, Ji-Eun seeing that he doesn´t know the answer, throws him a paper with the answer and Lee Hong Ki quickly responds to the teacher.

“That is correct, but please pay more attention in class” He said to Lee Hong Ki as he explained more about the history of that Ara and Hong Ki sat back down looking at Ji-Eun.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

“Well that was a close one” I thought to myself as Ji-Eun saved me from being scolded by the teacher for not knowing the answer.

After classes finished me and Ji-Eun went to the usual room that we meet at. Once we got there she put her bag on top of table getting ready to train her vocals. And as she was singing I just thought “She really looks cute when singing” as I unconsciously found myself walking up to her gently caressing her face, wanting to kiss her.

“What are you doing?” she asked me as I quickly snapped back to reality and pulled my hand back.

“Jeez, your hand smells like onion” she said to me giggling.

“That´s why I put my hand on your face, it´s to rub the smell on it” I said to her jokingly playing with her as she then reminds me of this morning “So did you like picking your nose?” as she snickered on the side line.

“Actually, I´m growing my pinky finger´s nail to dig in deeper” I said joking around.

“Ewww, that´s gross” she said to me.

“If it´s so gross then how about forgetting it and getting back to your singing” I said to her smiling as she started singing again.

“I wonder if I should invite her on a date or does she think that she´s only my fake girlfriend?” I thought to myself as she finished singing.

“So… How was I?” she asked me smiling.

“Well you´ve gotten much better, keep this up and you just might make it and become a famous singer” I said to her smiling as I walked up to her and said “Come on let´s go, you need to go home since it´s getting really late”