Chapter 7

Dream

The moment I heard my name I walked into the room where there were five judges sitting behind the table.

“What are you going to sing for us?” one of the judges asked me.

“uhmm… I´m going crazy by Se7en” I said to them all nervously.

“Then please sing.” The judge said to me waiting to hear me.

I then picked up the microphone and started singing. Once I finished the song the judge looked at me and said “You can go now… Next!”

I walked out of the room and waited for the others to finish singing. After an hour passed the judge said “We will now call the one´s that passed to the next around. Kim Taeyang, Lee Hyorin, Lee Hyun, Kim Gyonil,  Baek Seung Jo”

“I guess I´m not good enough” I mumbled to myself feeling down as I picked up the phone and called my dad as I walked outside.

“Appa, come and pick me up” I called him.

And after 20 minutes of waiting he appeared I then just entered the car and didn´t say a word through the whole way home. When we arrived my mom looked at me asking “How did it go?”

“I didn´t get to the next around” I said with a really sad tone of voice as I walked up the stairs and just slumped onto my bed hugging my pillow as I looked at oppas picture “Sorry, oppa”

Nobody´s POV

On the next day she went to school as usual. “So what did you do yesterday?” Suzy asked her all happily.

“I went for an audition…” Ji-Eun said to her not looking so happy.

“And how did It go?” she asked me as Hong Ki suddenly appeared next to me responding to her question “She probably failed”

“Why would she fail?” Suzy asked him.

“How should I know… it´s just that in my eyes she looked talentless” he said to her as he laughed and walked away.

Ji-Eun just sighed saying “He´s right…”

“Hey! Don´t look so down… if you didn´t get it this time it doesn´t mean you won´t next time, so just cheer up” she said to her smiling.

After morning classes finished Ji-Eun and Suzy went to go and eat. After they ate she then looked at her and asked “Could you tell me where the library is? I need to finish my essay”

“Oh, the library is on the second floor on the left corridor” Suzy said to me.

“Ok, thanks” Ji-Eun said to her as she left the canteen and walked up to the second floor and turned to the left corridor looking for the library.

As she was looking for it she then heard a voice coming from one of the empty classrooms, it was a boys voice and he could sing really well. Feeling curious of who it might have been singing she follows the sound of the voice and enters the classroom, just to see that it was Lee Hong Ki sitting alone in the room singing to himself.

“You´re really good” She said fascinated with his voice.

“So what?” he said to her as he was sitting all comfortably on the floor.

“Well…” Ji-Eun said wanting to ask him for help.

“Well, what?” he asked.

“… could you help me with my singing?” she asked him all nervously.

“Why should I?” he said looking at her with a non-interested look.

“I mean what´s in it for me?” he said to her.

“Well I can´t really give you anything” she said to him.

“Be my girlfriend then” he said to her all of a sudden out of the blue.

“You do realize that I don´t like you right?” she said to him with a surprised face.

“Please, I don´t like you either” he said to her.

“Then why did you ask me to be your girlfriend?” she asked feeling confused.

“Because you need me to help you with your singing as I need you to be my girlfriend so that I don´t have those stupid fan club girls hanging around me” he explained to her.

“I don’t know…” she said to him unsure of being his girlfriend.

“Fine, then I won´t help you” he said to her turning his face away from her.

She then grabs his jacket saying “ok, ok… I´ll be your girlfriend but you have to help me”

“Good! Then it´s a deal” he said smiling at her as she left the classroom all happy about having someone to train her.