Chapter 17

Dream

Nobody´s POV

“Wake up, Stupid!” Lee Hong Ki said to her pushing on her arm. Lee Ji-Eun woke up rubbing her hands on her eyes making the sound “Hmmm” as she also made a small yawn.

“So cute…” Thought Lee Hong Ki, as he watched her waking up. “Snap out of it!” he thought again as he looked at her saying “Yaah! Don´t go falling asleep!”

“You´re the one that took so long to come here…” she said to him with a tired voice.

“Even if I take a while don´t go falling asleep all over the place, what if someone tried to do something to you while you sleep” Lee Hong Ki said to her.

“Who’s the that would try to do something to me while I sleep? Anyways let´s just start training. We don´t have much time left” Lee Ji-Eun said to him rubbing her head.

Lee Hong Ki just looked sideways saying “Uhmm… yeah. Let´s begin”

Lee Hong Ki kept on helping her with the vocals, continuing to remind her about pushing her stomach in when singing so that she could make a nice clean sound with her voice. Lee Hong Ki also tried to help her make four different types of pitches with her voice without cracking her voice.

It was hard but she tried her best to make a beautiful sound flow out.

Once Lee Hong Ki finished helping her with the training, he looked at her “Come on, let´s go” as he grabbed her bag.

“I can take my own bag” Ji-Eun said to him.

“But since I arrived late, I´ll take it for you” he said to her as he started walking out the classroom ready to take her home.

As they were walking they were really quiet, they would even look at eachother and then divert their eyes the other direction. The silence was making the atmosphere around them become awkward, so Lee Hong Ki trying to break the silence, looked at her and said “About the other day… when you walked out with that Min Hyuk, did you reject his confession?”

“How did you know that he confessed to me? I don´t remember telling you anything about it” Lee Ji-Eun looked at him with a suspicious look.

“You should already know that the news passes fast in our school, anyways did you reject him?” he asked her as he also mumbled “Of course you did your dating me after all”

Lee Ji-Eun quickly avoiding the question sees her house and says “Oh look! We´ve arrived! Bye!” as she grabbed her bag from Hong Ki´s hand and ran inside the house.

“What´s with the hurry…” Lee Hong Ki mumbled to himself as he walked away from her house and directing himself to his house.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

“Arrgggh… I have to reject that boy, before that Stupid Jerk finds out I haven´t rejected him yet” I complained, missing my hair up, as I rolled from side to side on the bed.

I then spent the night studying and doing my homework, and if I had time I would go to my pc to look up for new dramas.

Nobody´s POV

In the next morning of school, Hong Ki and Ji-Eun walked to school together as usual. After half an hour of class, a man appeared at the door with a big bouquet of roses. “May I help you?” the Korean teacher asked him as he looked around asking “Is there a girl named Lee Ji-Eun?”

“That would be me” Lee Ji-Eun said raising her hand. The guy then walked up to her giving her the flowers as he then walked out of the classroom.

Everyone in class were amazed looking at her with the big bouquet of roses on her desk, she even looked to Lee Hong Ki thinking it might have been him but he just looked at her with a confused look thinking “I don´t remember ordering her roses”

Lee Ji-Eun then smelled the roses which had a beautiful yet sweet scent, noticing that there was a card stuck in between the roses.

In the card it said…

To: Lee Ji-Eun

I know your probably thinking that I was just joking around, but I really do like you more than you think. The first time I saw you I felt this warm feeling in my heart and every time I saw you smile I thought I would die from your cuteness. It´s a fact. I play with words but not with my heart so please believe me when I say I love you, because I really do.

                                                                                                                                             Kang Min Hyuk

 

“Awww… that is adorable” Lee Ji-Eun thought to herself smiling as Lee Hong Ki looked at her and mumbled “Tsk… so cheesy”

“Who was it from?” Bae Suzy asked her.

“It´s from Kang Min Hyuk” she said to Suzy whispering while everyone kept staring at her and mumbling to themselves “I´m so envious of her… I wish Lee Hong Ki was my boyfriend… so romantic”

“If they knew it was from some other boy… I think those stupid fan girls wouldn´t let me hear the end of it” Lee Ji-Eun thought to herself as the Korean teacher smacked his wooden stick on the board saying “Enough with the noise! Everyone turn to the board and pay attention!”

“Yes” Everyone answered the teacher as they all turned forward and became quiet.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

“How am I going to reject him” I thought to myself not knowing what exactly to do as I laid my head on my arms that were crossed on top of the table. I then felt this strong glare piercing through my skin and it was really uncomfortable so I looked sideways to take a glance and it was Lee Hong Ki that was staring so intensively at me.

“Don´t stare at me like that…” I said to him with a really low voice.

But he didn´t answer me giving me a really upset face expression. “He must be angry… Don´t tell me he found out about me not rejecting him” I thought to myself as I heard him mumbling “That guy must really not know how to give up”

“Oh… so he thinks that even doe he knows, he´s not giving up” I thought again as I looked forward to the teacher paying attention in class.

Nobody´s POV

After the Korean class finished Bae Suzy turned around to Ji-Eun as Lee Hong Ki just brushed against her from the back not saying a word to her as he walked out of class with his hands in his pockets.

“He must be burning up with jealously” Suzy said to me opening her lunch box.

“I really need to find a way to reject him fast, without actually hurting his feelings” Lee Ji-Eun said to her as Suzy then asked “Can I read what he wrote to you?”

“Yeah, sure” she said to Suzy as she grabbed the card and passed it to her. When Suzy started reading the letter she started to smile giving a small giggle as she finished reading it and gave it back to Ji-Eun.

“Wow, this is cheesy, but it´s really cute and considerate of him… he must really be serious about you” Suzy said to her as she ate her rice.

“That´s the thing… because he seems serious, I don´t know how to reject him” Lee Ji-Eun said to her with a perturbed expression.