Chapter 29

Dream

Nobody´s POV

Seung-Hyun picking up the ball gets in to position holding the ball with his three fingers in each hole, slightly throwing it down the wooden lane, being able to knock down 5 pins.

“Woohooo” the other three yelled in happiness.

“Beat that” Seung-Hyun said to Lee Hong Ki´s team smiling as he sat down to watch them.

Lee Ji-Eun looking at him snickers and lifts up walking up to the lane with her crutches she puts her crutches on the side and balances herself with one foot.

Lee Hong Ki to help her holds her slightly so that she won´t fall when she releases the ball. She then gets into her position making a conventional ball release and says “Watch and learn!” releasing the ball, letting it go straight at first and then curve towards the pocket, knocking all pins down in one go “STRIKE!!” she screamed happily as the team cheerfully screamed.

“That was a lucky shot” Jae Jin said to her as he walked up to the lane and threw the ball, knocking down 6 pins “Damn it” Jae Jin said as he sat down looking at the opposite team.

“Keiko, it´s your turn” Lee Ji-Eun said to her smiling as the three of them cheered for her, wishing her good luck.

Keiko picked up the ball, assumed her position making a spinner, where the ball spins straightly through the wooden lane making so that the ball takes an unconventional path through the pins at impact, creating a domino effect, knocking down each and every pin down.

“STRIKE!!” Keiko screamed out of happiness as she walked back, with the team all snickering looking at Seung-Hyun´s team.

Joong-Hoon lift up and walked up to the lane picking up the ball and concentrating on bringing those pins down, getting ready he releases the ball knocking down the 10 pins “STRIKE!” the team screamed as he looked at Hong Ki´s team and said “This is only the beginning”

The game kept going on for quite a while. Min Hyuk, Keiko and Ji-Eun kept making strikes while Lee Hong Ki kept on knocking down only one to three pins. Seung-Hyun´s team kept scoring points but not enough to win Hong Ki´s team since they kept practically making “Strikes” in a row.

The last turn was for Lee Ji-Eun and she was able to strike again, so Hong Ki´s team won with victory. The team all happy started cheering while Min Hyuk walked up to Ji-Eun and said “You´re great!” as they hugged each other happily with Ji-Eun screaming “We won!”

Lee Hong Ki noticing this starts getting jealous and separates them from their hug saying “Enough with the affection”

“Hey guys let´s go somewhere and eat ice cream” Min-Hwan said to them as Min Hyuk said “Let´s go then” as he put his arm around Ji-Eun smiling.

Lee Hong Ki seeing this takes his arm away from her and says to him “If you haven´t noticed the boyfriend is here, so keep your sneaky hands to yourself”

Lee Hong Ki then helped Ji-Eun, since she was with her crutches. Ji-Eun noticing this starts giggling to herself as all of them walked to an Ice cream shop and sat at a table as Min-Hwan went to order the ice-creams.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

While we waited for the ice creams I asked Keiko “Are you liking it here so far?”

“Yeah, your friends seem to be a whole lot of fun it´s too bad I can´t speak Korean properly…” she said to me smiling as Min Hyuk then said to her “You´re really good at bowling” (In Japanese)

“Arigatou (Thanks)” Keiko said to him surprised by him speaking Japanese.

“You can speak Japanese?” I asked him as he looked at me and said “Yeah, that´s why when you spoke Japanese at school I felt surprised by how fluent you were”

“You wouldn´t mind speaking to her so that she doesn´t get bored, would you?” I asked him smiling.

“Naah, it´s fine by me. A friend of yours will always be a friend of mine” he said to me smiling.

“Thanks” I said to him as Lee Hong Ki looked at me and said with a weird looking smile “You´re sure getting friendly with him”

“Of course I am. That´s because he´s my friend” I said to him smiling as he turned his face looking at Jae Jin. The waitress then brought the Ice creams to the table.

All of us started eating the ice creams, deliciously.

“Yummy! This sundae is really tasty!” I said smiling as Keiko started laughing really hard.

“What?” I asked her as she pointed to .

Min Hyuk laughing then lifts himself up and stretched to me saying “You have chocolate, here” as he wiped it out of the side of my mouth with his thumb and the chocolate from his thumb saying “Yep, delicious”

When he did that I just started giggling saying “Don´t go doing stuff like that” as I felt my face heating up “Well that surprised me” I thought to myself as Lee Hong Ki suddenly said “Let´s make it a day and go home” as he lift up from the chair.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

When Min Hyuk cleaned her lips, I felt really angry but then she suddenly showed a reaction and started going bright red.

 I couldn´t watch it anymore and I really felt my blood boil, so I just looked at everyone and said “Let´s make it a day and go home” as I lift up and walked out of the shop.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

Seeing him just walking out, I grabbed Keiko and said “Let´s go home” as the both of us lift up from the table and said to everyone “It was fun hanging out with you guys, bye” as we followed Lee Hong Ki to the car.

Once we got in, he didn´t even say a word.

“Is everything ok?” Keiko asked me feeling worried.

“Everything is fine” I said smiling to her as he drove us home and while we were still on the road I asked him “Are you jealous?”

“No, why would I be?” he said to me as he kept his eyes on the road.

“No reason” I said to him as I laid my head on the window thinking “It would have been good if you were jealous, at least that would have meant that you liked me but I guess that was all probably just you acting…”

I then looked at him and thought “Can´t I stop being fake and become your real girlfriend?”

“Why are you looking at me?” he asked me as I suddenly got startled and said “I wasn´t looking at you…” as I looked at Keiko and said “My parents are really going to be happy to see you”

Once we arrived to the house, Lee Hong Ki stopped the car and got out of it. He walked to the trunk, taking the bag and giving it to Keiko.

“Bye” the two of us said to him as he waved a goodbye entering the car and leaving.

Nobody´s POV

When we walked in to the house Ji-Eun´s mother happily hugged Keiko saying “It´s been a while” as she then let go and said “You´ll be sleeping with Ji-Eun, so she can show you to the bedroom”

“Ok” Keiko said to her smiling as Ji-Eun went up the stairs, showing Keiko her bedroom. Once they entered Keiko amazed said with a smile “Awesome bedroom”

“Thanks” Ji-Eun said to Keiko as she sat on the bed smiling.

“You can put your stuff in my closet, if you want” She said to Keiko as she put it there.

“Girls! Come and eat! Dinner is ready!” Ji-Eun´s mother called out for them as they both went down the stairs and walked to the kitchen.