Chapter 14

Dream

“Are you okay?” he asked me as he lightly pushed me away from his chest trying to balance myself.

“I´m Fine” I said to him smiling as I pushed my hair to the back of my ear. Lee Hong Ki suddenly looked at me pulling me slowly to the chair as he put his hand on my forehead asking “Do you have a fever? You’re all red”

“Yeah, I´m probably getting a slight fever” I lied to him making an excuse as I smiled.

“Then it´s probably best If I take you back home” he said to me as he grabbed his jacket. Hong Ki then took me back home leaving me at my door.

“Bye!” I said to him with a smile as I went back into the house and just slumped on to the couch in the living room watching TV.

And as I was watching TV my mom suddenly hugged me from the back all smiley saying “You went on a date didn´t you?”

“No, omma” I said to her as I started to turn the volume of the television up. “So mean” she said to me pouting as she walked to the kitchen to start making dinner. “I´ve got such a weird Omma” I mumbled to myself giggling.

I then sighed as I mumbled again “She hasn´t been this lively since Jaejoong oppa was alive”.

Later after dinner was ready and I ate, I ran back to the lounge to watch TV since I didn´t have any homework.

Luckily I was just on time for my favourite drama “Bride of the century” it had just come out recently. And the guy in the main lead was just a cutie.

Nobody´s POV

The weekend really went by in a blink of an eye. Ji-Eun unfortunately had to wake up to a bright Monday morning hearing the alarm clock for 8 ring in her ears.

“Argggh, why does school have to exist” she complained as she lazily got out of bed, took a shower, got dressed and walked out of the house yawning.

“Close your mouth, your breath stinks” Lee Hong Ki said to her at the gate.

“Not it doesn´t, I just brushed my teeth” she said to him as she opened the gate and started walking to school with him.

“Are you really going to walk me to school every day?” she asked him.

“Yeah, because it has to be believable” he said to her.

“Oh right, I forgot you took your acting seriously” Lee Ji-Eun said to him with a slightly upset tone.

“But I actually like hanging out with you, it´s not as bad as I thought” he said to her smiling as Lee Ji-Eun suddenly didn´t feel upset anymore.

Once they got to school Ji-Eun went and sat on her seat as the math teacher came in and started giving them lessons. As she put her hand in her bag Ji-Eun realized that she didn´t bring the math book for class “Oh I´m screwed” she thought to herself.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

When I looked to the side, I noticed that Ji-Eun didn´t bring her math book, so I pushed my table next to hers.

“What are you doing?” she whispered to me as the teacher asked me the same thing.

So I quickly made up an excuse to help her “I forgot to bring my math book, teacher. So I asked Ji-Eun to share her book with me”

“Ok, but next time you better bring your math book Lee Hong Ki” said the teacher to me as he continued writing the formula on the board.

“Why are you helping me?” she asked me with a really low tone of voice.

“I don´t know, I just felt like helping you” I said to her diverting my eyes the other direction.

Nobody´s POV

After math class finished everyone joined together their tables to start eating as Lee Hong Ki left the class.

Bae Suzy then joined her table with Ji-Eun. Opening her lunch box she looks at Ji-Eun and gives her a weird smile.

“Why are you smiling like that? It´s creepy” Ji-Eun said to her as she also ate.

“Are you falling for Hong Ki?” she asked her.

Lee Ji-Eun then looked down picking on her food avoiding Suzy´s question.

Suzy then puts her chopsticks against Ji-Eun´s and asks her again still with a weird smile “Are you falling for him?”

Lee Ji-Eun then looked up avoiding eye contact and said stuttering “N-n-n-o-oo..”

“From the way you are stuttering “I´m guessing that no, means a yes” she said to Ji-Eun.

“It´s not like that, I don´t even know, I mean… I feel weird when I´m next to him sometimes” Ji-Eun said to her as she then lifts her head high hitting her fist on her other hand saying “I´m probably getting a ty virus from him”

Suzy just cracked up laughing saying “Where do you come up with these stupid ideas”

“What ty virus?” Hong Ki said appearing behind Ji-Eun missing her hair up.