Chapter 32

Dream

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

“How is it that she´s going to prove it” I thought to myself as suddenly instead of Suzy helping me with the food Min Hyuk was helping me.

“Thanks” I said to him as he looked at me and said “Anything for the girl I like” as he kissed me on the cheek and took my tray to the table.

I walked to the table and said to Min Hyuk “Don´t go doing stuff like that” as he then looked at me and said “Suzy already explained everything to me…”

“What the heck did you explain to him?” I asked her as she smiled saying “Everything he needed to know”.

Then just when I was about to eat Min Hyuk started feeding me saying “Say ah” as he smiled at me.

“Are you treating me like a kid?” I asked him wanting to giggle.

“Not really, but you really dirty yourself like one” he said tome smiling as he wiped the curry out of my lips.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

“Seriously, that Min Hyuk really doesn´t know his place, feeding her and touching her face” I mumbled to myself angrily as I harshly put the rice into the plates of the students.

“Go wash the dishes, at the rate you´re going, it looks like we won´t be having plates soon from banging the spoon so hard on it” the lunch lady complained to me as I quickly did what she had told me.

“Aish” I complained to myself angrily.

“I bet if it was me touching her like that she´d say… “What are you doing?”… Now with him all she does is act cutely and blush” I mumbled to myself as I washed the plates.

“Stop talking to yourself and clean more” the lunch lady said to me angrily as I then kept quiet and cleaned the dishes.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

While I was eating Suzy then looked at me and said passing her phone to Min Hyuk and I “Watch how Hong Ki harshly banged the spoon on each plate as he stared at Min Hyuk”

“You didn´t have to video record this” I said to her as she said laughing “That´s the only way you can see that he likes you, but seriously he looks dead jealous”

“I can see your having a blast at this” I said to her as I looked at them and said “Well I´m going to the bathroom”

“Ok” Suzy said to me as I left.

Nobody´s POV

“You know I never really thought you´d agree to this since you like her” Suzy said to Min Hyuk as he then looked at her and said “It´s because I like her that I´m doing this”

“But doesn´t it hurt to see her liking Hong Ki?” She asked Min Hyuk.

Min Hyuk looking at her says “It does hurt. But I like her so much that I just want to see her happy”

“You´re really kind hearted, you know that?” Suzy said to him smiling.

“Shut up” he said to her as he ate his curry.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

While I was in the bathroom I just thought “He seemed to be really jealous, so does that mean he really does like me”

“I´ll just try and ask him, if he likes someone at the moment… and if he doesn´t I´ll confess to him” I kept thinking to myself as I looked at the bathroom mirror.

Nobody´s POV

During these whole two weeks Lee Ji-Eun couldn´t get the right timing to ask him the question she so wanted to ask him. But she still rehearsed and Lee Hong Ki kept helping her with her vocals every day, so that she can be pitch perfect when she sings on stage for her debut.

She kept practicing her high and low notes, without cracking her voice. It was hard for her, but she tried her best to make her brother proud, up in heaven. She tried different pitches making sure that her voice would come out smoothly and beautifully.

On the day before the debut as Lee Hong Ki helped her with her singing, Lee Ji-Eun looked at him and asked “Can I ask you a question?”

“You´re already asking” he said to her joking around.

“Jeez why do you have to be such a stupid Jerk” she said to him getting irritated.

“OK … ok. Don´t get irritated. So what’s the question?” He asked her.

“Actually I´ll ask you after we go to the hospital to take off my cast” she said to him as he looked at her and said “Ok, let´s go” as they walked out of the school building and entered his car.