17: Flashback

Oh. My. Heroes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Year 19 of Exile]

[Luhan]

". Bet she's slept with all of them."

She snapped her head to the girl who said that and everyone recoiled in horror when they saw her. The irises in her eyes were flecked with golden and they glared menacingly at the girl, making the girl stumble backwards along with her friends. was curled up into a devious grin and her canines showed. An unknown source of wind blew her hair behind her, making her look extremely haughty.

Thunder started to rumble overhead and dark ominous clouds rolled in. Lightning struck dangerously and a lone tree near the bus bay caught fire.

An extremely dangerous aura surrounded her.

And everyone knew. They backed away from her immediately while some ran for their lives. The girl was shaking in fear, and her friends were hiding behind her. She got up and cracked her neck from side to side, all the while staring hungrily at the girls.

She took a step forward and the girls flinched. She strode over to them and squatted down. They couldn't stop shaking. Lifting the girl's head up, she held her chin tightly and tilted her head side to side.

"What a pretty face. Too bad it has such a foul mouth." She rasped maliciously, her eyes trailing the girl's features while her thumb grazed her lips. "Such a mouth shouldn't belong on such a pretty face; it ruins the beauty." She pouted as her fingers clamped the girl's mouth shut. The girl's eyes looked up at her in horror.

"W-What are you g-going to do?!" One of her friends stuttered.

Her eyes immediately darted to the one that spoke.

"Worried about your friend? Aww, what camaraderie!" The cheerfulness in her tone masked the sarcasm laced in her words. “How about joining her then?”

Her friends gulped and slowly backed away in response, leaving their supposed friend in her clutches.

She laughed, and her laughter was like the sound of a wind chime tinkling in the wind.

A sudden bolt of lightning struck the concrete beside the girls’ friends, immobilizing their movements as they stopped and robotically turned their heads to see the damage. The concrete had split and was smoke sizzled out of the hole.

Lightning crackled maniacally overhead.

“If there’s one thing I really hate.” She stepped over the girl and walked towards her supposed friends. “It’s abandonment and betrayal.” Her eyes gazed at them pitifully.

Another flash of lightning struck and grazed one of the girls’ arms. She screamed in immense pain as her skin split open and blood started to steadily stream out. The other friend stared at her horrifically. “YOU’RE INSANE!” She pointed her finger at her accusingly.

She smirked and squatted in front of them.

“You were the ones that provoked me. So shut up.”

The girl screamed out in pain as her arm got grazed by lightning as well. She grinned at her handiwork before turning to the last one.

Continuous bolts of lightning struck the concrete around her, creating a circle with her in the middle. “Oops! I’ve missed so many times!” Her eyes glinted playfully yet maniacally as she brought her hand to dramatically. “But I won’t miss this time. Oh I sure won’t.” Her eyes narrowed and she was about to call upon the strongest bolt of lightning when someone taunted her.

“Hey you! Pick on someone with your capabilities!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter