Himlo (from Himchans' OTP - chapter 03)

Symphony ft. B.A.P.
 

“That’s a wrap boys! Good work!” the photographer shouts, Himchan sighing heavily as he plops his shoulders downwards. He takes the hat off his head, which was turning his mind into a hot oven. The studio wasn’t air conditioned, and all these suits and ties were making Himchan sweat and feel uncomfortable. Being a model wasn’t easy as it looked like. His legs muscles were already aching. He managed to smile to his coworkers without grumbling on his way to his changing room, taking off all his clothing as soon as possible.

After washing his face off of makeup and applying a very thin layer of moisturizing cream over his skin, he comes his hair – trying not to mess with the stiffened gel. He wanted to bath and he wanted to get out. Right at the moment, adjusting the scarf around his neck, he thought all he had in life was he had to keep complaining about. He frowns at his image in the dressing room, staring at his blonde hair. Why does he have to be blonde? Why can’t it be a manlier color, like black or at least brown? Complaints fall one over the other.

Himchans’ phone digs of a tone that notices him of a new text message. His frown instantly vanishes as he pulls out his phone from his trousers, eager to read the text. He never gave anybody his number, and the only one texting him was his dear boyfriend, Junhong.

Junhong was, in fact – six years younger than him, and was just a first year in university. He was rather tall and milky, and had the face of an adorable baby. Himchan and Junhong met last December – a rather embarrassing story on Himchans side.

He was dumped the day before Christmas, and he thought he was just a lonely soul staring into the night sky beside a lonely Christmas tree in the middle of nowhere. He must have been drunk, at least a cup of heavy beer (considering the fact he got drunk easily) – when Junhong came around. He was lost, trying to find a way back to the city mall to find his brother, and when he approached Himchan to ask him directions (as he was the only living thing around the empty streets) he realized that Himchan was the model – as in the model he’d been idolizing for years.

Himchan has no clue of what on earth he must have been blabbering, but whatever he had said, ended with Junhong in a loud huff of disagreement. “Who on earth wouldn’t like you? You’re perfect even if you’re not. You probably never gave the right person a chance. I like you! In fact, I might… possibly even be in love with you… so! Stop crying, okay? You’re the best!”

When Himchan woke up the next morning, he thought he must have dreamt a nice dream. He received a text message few minutes later as he dozed into his pillows. It said; ‘I’m Junhong. We met last night, remember? Thank you for telling me directions. If you don’t mind, let’s keep in touch~’.

Well, Keep in touch turned out to be friends which lead to a confession, and ultimately to a new relationship. They’ve been dating for few months now, Himchan spending almost all his free time with the younger boy, walking in the parks he liked and watching movies in theaters, kissing behind closed doors and falling in love without noticing.

The next text message read; ‘Is your shoot over? I’m waiting at the gate.’ Himchan quickly replies he’d be there soon and jumps at his suit case and waves everyone off conversation, just bowing and saying thank you – walking out of the premises hurriedly. The tall younger is wrapped in a thick overcoat, his face almost unseen underneath the thick blue scarf he wore. It was October and winter was around the corner. The younger always said he’s very sensitive to the coldness anyway. Himchan is smiling widely as he approaches the gates, pulling up his own scarf to disguise him the bit he can.

“Happy birthday Junhong!” Himchan muses, Junhong turning his head at the walking older and pulling down his scarf to show Himchan his angelic smile. “Thank you.” He replies shyly, urging Himchan to lean over and kiss him already. But he manages to compress his outbursts to a wider smile and fingers entwining on Junhongs long ones.

“Let’s go. There’s something I want to show you.” Junhong adds, to which Himchan nods promptly. There’s a taxi waiting by the gate, which’s door is opened by Junhong for Himchan to get in. Himchan doesn’t give an ape- about the driver when he finally bounces a kiss onto Junhongs cheek. Junhong widens his eyes in disbelief and blushes, stuttering a destination to the grinning taxi-driver. Himchan asks Junhong how his day has been so far, and the conversation continues until they arrive where Junhong had asked the driver to take them to. Himchan quickly shoves a thousand won note to the driver and pushes Junhong off the vehicle, yelling to keep the change.

Junhong shakes his head in a grin, signing he cannot believe how Himchan behaves sometimes. Himchan grins back, curling a hand on Junhongs waist. He doesn’t think he minds that Junhong had bought him to a theme park in a October evening, and spends the entire day in loud laughs, following the younger around in crazy rides and gift-shop shopping, taking dumb pictures of the two together. It had always been fun around the younger, and being with him made Himchan feel younger – like he was back in a world where he had to give no s for the rest of the world.

Somewhere only Junhong and Himchan were grinning like idiots because they can hold their hands.

The night fell faster than usual, Himchan and Junhong settling down on a bench by the roadside, both of them holding two ordinary cones of ice-cream; not really bothered about the lacking taste. With Junhong next to Himchan, his head resting on Himchans shoulder – all he wanted was to stay like this a little longer.

“Thank you for spending the day with me, Himchan.” Junhong mutters, his voice a little groggy after all the screaming in the rides. Himchan smiles, turning his face and kissing the boys forehead gently. “I’d do it again any time.” He says, Junhong smiling to him in reply.

“I got you a gift.” Himchan adds in, few minutes later.

Junhong grins. “What is it?”

“Take a look.”

Junhong straightens up to face Himchan, fixing his eyes on the chain rocking dandily with a pendant, held from the top by Himchans’ slender fingers. He picks up the pendant, which’s of the shape of a Christmas tree with a small yellow star at the top. He smiles widely at the present, looking back up to Himchans eyes.

“How is it?”

Junhong curls his hands on the waistband of the olders’ and falls closer, burrowing his face in Himchans shoulders. “It’ll remind me of you.” He says, and Himchan pushes a gentle kiss onto his fluffy hair. “Good. You should think of me.” Himchan unlocks the chain and places it around Junhongs neck, the younger nodding gently.

“I already do, Himchan. A lot.” He mutters shyly, blushing in the process of confessing. Himchan chuckles and pulls out of the embrace, smiling gently in his eyes before placing a kiss full on Junhongs soft, plush lips.

“And I do too.” He assures the younger.

 

-

 

AN: So shall I just mention that I noticed my oneshots grew short to shorter from Banghim to Himlo? O_O Yeah I noticed. I know I know I should update with HimDae and HimJae but, I havent typed them yet (-_-) So its a bit of a wait for you guys.

 

Oh. Tell me which one you would most like a sequal to? Oh and Banghim is not happening bdw bcz too much. too much. need another Himchan ship. so. Yeah. I think Himlo is Adoooooooooooorable xD so if you dont suggest im going to continue himlo xD HIMLO HIMLO. awgod im nuts. Then I can publish it on Junhongs bday. *whacks myself* obviously you dont make promises so far ahead in life. OMG JUNHONGS GOING TO BE 18. OMG. OMG MY BABYYY hey wait. he's my age/ THAT DOESNT MATTER HE'S MY GIANT TREE. 

Yeah. I'm... getting Junhong biased wdf.

 

right. so yeah. bye. end of madness. 

 

(ALSO NVM ME ADDING YOUR COMMENTS HERE BCZ SOMETIMES I READ THEM AGAIN AND FEEL GOOD AND I DONT WANT THEM DELETED YEAH. CindfrogBlue (Apr 27, 2014 06:40:47) says about chapter 3x
I've read all, Banghim, Himup, and Himlo. I love it the way you make Yongguk into this cheesy guy and uuhhh he's totally adorable X3 The scene when Jongup give a couple ring to Himchan was so sweeeettt~ and uuuhhh Himlo yes that's also adorable!!! I have this Banghim and Himlo feels after reading some fanfic, and this story makes me more into it!!! I can't chose wether banghim or himlo... what about both? XD
View Replies       View All       Reply             (Downvote))