Cherry tea special - Jonglo

Symphony ft. B.A.P.

Whoops. Redirecting again. Seems that jonglo fans are turning rare. What a shame. Anyways, once again, the last two updates chapter 20 and 21 are new, and Rejection is a Himup wolf-au that is tottaly brand new so, check em out!

-

Junhong didn’t mean to pry, genuinely. But he’s into dancing and the customer at table twenty is a great performer. He’d seen Jongup dance several times, he lives around Junhongs – they practice in the park sometimes. Junhong had actually pushed his time table around to make time to get himself seated on a live performance, and Jongup was their lead dancer. There was no way he had mistaken those muscular arms, and thin eyes, and his recently brown dyed hair.

Junhong had himself stealing glances at the boy since half an hour now, taking orders around, and serving cups of coffee and tea to all tables other than him. Another fifteen minutes pass, and Junhong walks down the cashier tables to turn the book they write down reservations for.

At Seven thirty, table twenty’s booked for Moon Jongup and Hana Eul. He made a face at the name. Hana Eul was known for her constantly alternating cycle of boyfriends. She’s what the adults called a , but Junhong thinks he’s still young to call her that. She’d dated everybody in the neighborhood, and he’s amazed that Jongup didn’t know so. Sighing, feeling sorry for the dancer, he walked back to orders, glancing back and forth between Jongup and his wrist watch, wondering if Jongup would finally get up and leave.

The café closes at nine, but that girl was still not here.

Junhong was now helping the rest out to clean the café tables, attend to the stains of the table clothing, brooming crumbs of bread or biscuit; until it was eight thirty, maybe. There was only one person waiting and that was Jongup.

Junhong sighed.

Minutes later, he was placing down a cup of tea in front of Jongup, who looked up at the tall blonde in surprise. “I didn’t order anything.” He said, and Junhong sighed again. It was frustrating to see how patient Jongup was.

“I noticed, since Seven thirty, maybe. We’re having a promotion on Cherry-tea. Have some.” Lies, obviously, but as long as he would feel a little better – knowing that Jongup didn’t leave empty handed. The latter said nothing and hummed, lifting up the porcelain cup to his lips, but pausing a bit at the fragrance.

“It smells nice, doesn’t it?” Junhong asked, his voice still a little flat. He wanted to cheer up the dancer a bit, although he couldn’t really list down his reasons to. He wasn’t doing it so well, because a part of him was pissed that Jongup was actually still waiting for that girl to come.

“Yeah. It does.” Jongup smiled.

 

Junhong would say that the smile melted away his anger. How could he remain angered at a person who could smile so widely with his heart so open? The realization made him sigh again.

“She’s not going to come, Jongup-ssi. If I was you, I would have left hours ago.” He couldn’t help his tongue. It had to be said. “She doesn’t fit you as a girlfriend anyway.” He shrugged.
Quite taken aback, Jongup looked up at the waiter again.

“Excuse me?”

Junhong gulped, a little. Jongup probably thinks he’s a crazy stalker by now, but he shrugs anyway, burying his hands in his pockets.

“Even if I didn’t check the reservations, men don’t walk around with flowers, or wait in a café without ordering anything for two hours either. Anybody would tell.”

Jongup bit his lip uncomfortably, and looked back down at his tea. He took another sip, and waited quietly. The only reason Junhong didn’t walk away was because there was a pricking nag inside his brain asking; ‘What’s he going to say?, what’s he going to say?’ over and over again.

Suddenly, Jongup blinked, and looked up at Junhong, who was intently looking down, observing – clearly. “Wait; you checked the reservations?” He asked what he realized, and Junhong nodded yes. “Han Eul lives across the street from my house.” He shrugged. “In case you haven’t noticed, I’m very observant – and;” He paused, shook his head in disapproval muttering that he hated what he’s doing, and spoke aloud again. “She sleeps around a lot.”

Jongup clearly blinked his eyes, and a sad smile broke through his lips. His eyes were doing something, Junhong could say as they didn’t look away, until he blinked away and sighed. “I guess; or else a random guy wouldn’t know about that.”

Junhong ed in, crossing his hands over his chest. “My name tag says Junhong, by the way. I’m not random.”
“I’m being nice to you, can’t you see?” He rubbed his cheeks feeling stupid after saying so.
“I don’t have a single clue why I’m doing this right now, because this – is so not me.” He was muttering, but Jongup could clearly hear. “Maybe it’s because you dance really well, but yet, that doesn’t really put two and two together.”

 

“You watched me dance?” Jongup picked between the lines again, and Junhong widened his eyes at the question. ‘Did I say that out loud?’ Oddly blushing, Junhong said ‘Yeah.’
“You’re a lead in a B-boy group. I’ve been to one of your shows.”

“How do you know so much?” Jongup formed a knot with his brows, and Junhong found himself chuckling after he noticed how confused Jongup looked. “You guys practice in our park sometimes. I’m a bit into dancing as well, so, I guess it was natural I noticed you?” Junhong shrugged. “I’m good at noticing things anyway.”

Jongup had to admit that, saying ‘Yeah, I noticed.’

“I’m sorry, though.” Junhong finalized the conversation, and Jongup nodded into the tea he sipped. “It’s… alright, I think.”
The waiter smiled, and for a second it held Jongups thoughts.

All this time, the blonde was a little stuck up, topped off with a very blunt personality – except for his smile, which looked honest. As the tall blond his heel and left to wipe off the counter, Jongup got himself wondering; that those who could be blunt, are honest.

He wondered if Junhong wouldn’t lie to make a friend happy or fake things in general at all. He does behave like he knows everything, however. It made Jongup chuckle a little. He found it a little intimidating how the waiter held his head high all the time. He wondered why the witty boy chose to become a waiter at all – especially if he’s living with his parents. He racked his brain trying to think back on if he’d noticed the boy at all, but he was left with nothing.

As he finished his cup, he was left with just one thought.

He’d realized he’d come across someone that interested him to an extend he forgot that he was worrying over HanEul who wasn’t showing up as promised. He glanced back at the bouquet, and felt a sigh wash over him. He can’t reason a lot, but he’s trusting the waiter boy. After all, Yongguk too wasn’t very pleased that Jongup liked her.

He sits up from his chair and puts on his jacket hung on the chair, and dumps the flowers into a dustbin at his side before he started to leave.

He stopped by the blonde boy before he left, however, turning the tall waiter by his shoulder. Junhong jumped a little at the contact and turned to face the dancer up too close and breathed in.

“What are you doing?” Junhong asked, and Jongup simply didn’t meet his eyes. They were fixed below his collar, and he could say that Jongup was reading his name tag.

“Making sure you’re not a random person; Junhonggie.” He said, looking back up.

“Jun-what?” Clearly displeased, Junhongs brow twitched. Jongup only chuckled and left a single pat on the blondes shoulder. The younger was much taller than him, it was a little embarrassing. “Thank you for your one-person-only-cheery-tea promotion.”

Junhong gulped that one down, because honestly he was thinking Jongup might not really notice that. He turned a little red saying ‘Thank you’ however. “Next time I’ll order on my own.” Jongup promised.

‘That smile again…’ Junhong thought, nodding slightly. He watched idly as Jongup took slow steps out, pulled open the door and left. He tried to keep his thoughts at bay, but as he later met eyes with a dustbin full of flowers, he couldn’t help but laugh.

Jongup visited almost every evening afterwards. Junhong came to think that Jongup probably knew his shift timing. He was obviously visiting to say ‘Hi’ to Junhong, and the latter was quite pleased with the new dancer friend, who was the only person to remain with a calm face when Junhong confessed he would one day become a lawyer.

He was also the only person to say that the job suited him.

He was also the one who noticed Junhong walking in the park during practice and forced him into dancing in public for the first time. There were ten itself in the B-boy group and it felt as if all the onlookers were trying to gnaw a piece out of him. He did dance a little, however, and later joined a duet with Jongup on stage – just; perhaps two months later.

He was also the one letting out an exhorted sigh when Junhong reasoned ‘I’ve only known you for two months!’ when he confessed after the performance, crossing his hands. “That’s the point, Junhong. You’ve known me for two months. True, in my case, I have no clue about you, yet – but five minutes with a person is enough for you to unveil a life story; this is by experience.” He said. “You know that I like you.”

Junhong couldn’t say no that. He wouldn’t have kissed Jongup unless, either. He’s a little short and that’s still embarrassing.

                                                                                                                                   , 



Me after finishing :

 

Me afrer re-reading :