Himup (from Himchans' OTP - chapter 02)

Symphony ft. B.A.P.
 

Himchan grins stupidly at his computer screen as he dozes off his work to his apartment in his mind as he starts to think about his boyfriend.  He started dating Jongup a couple of months ago when the bratista decided to invite his regular customer for one of his dance competitions – which turned out well. Himchan was asked out when they were heading home, and for the week he asked from Jongup to decide, the younger had been buzzing in his mind constantly. He accepted to date the boy of course. He was too cute and adorably lovable for his own good.

You be early from work today, okay? I’ve got you something for your birthday~”  Jongup had mused into his ears as he passed down the home made lunch onto Himchan in the morning before he left his apartment for work.  Himchan had obviously nodded a prompt yes, and he was dying to fly back home.

Jongup was a third year university student and he had little time to come around and cuddle with Himchan. When he did though, he always spends the night and cooks Himchan lunch for the next day. In Himchans eyes Jongup was; in all ways – perfect. It hadn’t taken Jongup more than a week to remember everything about Himchan, and Himchan was amazed.

Jongup already knew his favorite dishes, the types of novels he read, the music he listened to – and much to Himchans pride, Jongup was very keen on reading and understanding his articles. Himchan was a journalist and Jongup studied dance. Ever since the boy walked into Himchans life, he found himself inspired to write whatever he did. Jongup was his muse, and he was grateful.

He was full of determination and will, and he worked hard to achieve his dreams. Jongup spent his time practicing, leaving Himchan impressed no matter what he decided to do.  He had sharp eyes, but a never fading smile always hung onto his soft, plush lips.

Himchan face-palms, realizing he had to finish his article by today to hand it over on Sunday. It was hard to constantly tap on his laptop when he was rushing home every minute in his mind. He’d even say it was uncomfortable to keep himself seated and still.

He knew it was essential that he stops behaving like a mad-man, but it was close to impossible with the thought of Jongup waiting home for him. Jongup had been capable of unlocking a side of Himchan he never knew existed, and he didn’t very well understand how to control himself.

He cared a lot about the boy and he was very obviously drunk in love. He did worry a bit about the future, but Jongup was supportive, and he didn’t let Himchan worry for himself. Jongup was great in all aspects.

Himchan wants to go home already.

Finally at nine, the office starts to run empty – Himchan being one of the first to leave. His apartment is just meters away, and he can’t help rush. The elevator is taking forever when he finally reaches his block, Himchan left sighing a bit. When the bell dings and the door opens, Himchan feels a little nervous as he steps out. Patting his cheeks, he walks to his door, and presses the doorbell once.

He hears Jongups footsteps, nervously inhaling before the other side unlocks the door and opens it.

“Welcome home~” Jongup greets, standing neatly and happily by the door – smiling; showing all his perfect white teeth. His eyes and their gaze is warm, Himchans insides melting at the sight. He hums, blushing slightly before stepping in, leaving his shoes by the doorstep.

“I made us dinner. But first – you should take a bath.” Jongup pushes Himchan away from the dinner table, forward to his bedroom ignoring his protests of being hungry. At the doorstep to his room though, Himchan shuts up automatically.

“Ahw, Guppie… you’re so sweet…” he mutters, squeezing the youngers hand lightly at the sight ahead. Jongup had left a large bouquet of flowers on his bed on top of a white teddy, as if he was holding it. There was a candle lit next to the bed-table, and a box – which Himchan promptly ran to.

“No, Hey hold up! That’s after dinner!” Jongup grabs Himchans waist and drags him backwards, Himchan wriggling. “What is it! Arr, let me see!” Himchan protests, Jongup chuckling no. “First bath. Then dinner. Then bed.” He places the list in order, opening the door of the bathroom and stuffing Himchan in.

“Oh god, Jongup… all of this…” he runs speechless as he takes notice of the short yellow candles lit pretty much everywhere of the bathroom, the tub already full and rose petals floating dandily on the water. It looked dim, but was lit with a warm feeling of the fuzzy feeling in Himchans heart, and Jongups constant smile.

“Yep. Let’s bath together, okay?” Jongup requests, Himchan pulling the boy into a kiss. He presses his lips against Jongup in a smile, eyes fluttering close against the feelings in his heart. “Thank you Guppie~” he mutters happily, Jongup returning the gesture just as warmly. “I knew you’d like it.” He says, tugging at Himchans tie before untying it.

Himchan lied down in front of Jongup in the tub, the water warm and cozy. He let Jongup shampoo his hair and wash him, pressing all the kisses he wanted to on the boy’s face. Jongup was just as glad to dry Himchan afterwards and even dress him up. Himchan is totally forgetting his place as the older in the relationship, letting Jongup spoil him all he wants.

Dinner included cooked meat, vegetable curry and rice with a desert of home-made biscuit pudding. Himchan was offered a light coffee at the end of it, and he thought he had all reasons in the world to feel like the happiest man alive.

Jongup made him feel like that.

“Let’s go.” Jongup tugs at Himchans hand as soon as he takes the last sip of his coffee, and he doesn’t wait until Himchan would wash his cup. “Later. Come. Jeesh hurry up!” he pulls Himchan from his chair, and he follows in a chuckle. “Thank you for dinner Guppie, it was great.” He pushes a kiss at the back of Jongups neck as they pause by the room. Jongup smiles shyly before stepping into the room first, and picks up the teddy before calling Himchan in.

“This is for you.” He says and Himchan is grinning like an idiot as he nods and takes the flowers along with the huge fluffy teddy. “Thank you Guppie…” he mutters, placing the teddy aside on the chair of his room, plopping himself down on the bed, tugging Jongup along him.

With a small yelp, Jongup falls on top of Himchan – and chuckles lightly afterwards. He blushes when Himchan presses a kiss upon his lips gently and shifts his gaze for a second in embarrassment. “Thank you so much Jonggupie… this was the best birthday I’ve ever had.” Himchan says, the boy locked tightly above him. “…You’re welcome Himchan…” he mutters back, his own hands curling on Himchans shoulders.

“But there’s one more thing… I’ve got to show-“

“Hush. You’ve given me enough for today. Save it for tomorrow.”

“But-!”

“Jongup..” Himchan mutters into Jongups ear, the boy blushing a scarlet red in the tone of his voice. “Wouldn’t you hold me now?” Himchan asks, his hand rolling Jongups light shirt upwards, fingers caressing Jongups prominent muscles. “Touch me already…” he mutters, turning slightly red himself.

Himchan wouldn’t have dare say so if it wasn’t for how Jongup had treated him today. He’d been zapped off of rationality, that’s what. Jongup was working miracles with Himchans mind.

“I’ve been dying to come home to you today Uppie… You’re the sweetest thing alive.”
Jongup chuckles, pressing a kiss onto Himchans collar. “So sappy.” He comments, straightening up. “But I’ve really got to get you the present I got you because—“

“God, I said let’s do it already!” Himchan sighs in frustration, pulling Jongup down onto the mattress and coming on top of him, legs crossed over Jongups torso, leaving the younger startled. “Don’t you dare complain. You brought this on yourself.” Himchan mutters, leaving Jongup to turn cherry red underneath him.  The kisses are pressed onto Jongups lips by Himchan this night, Jongup left without a single complaint.

[AN: AHAHA NO IM NOT WRITING YOU DO THAT YOURSELF.]

 

“G’morning.”

Jongup is smiling widely as Himchan slowly opens his eyes to a Saturday morning; the other laid down on the same bed under the same bed sheet – hands still over Himchans torso.

“G’morning…” Himchan slurs, yawning a bit – soon after falling into a gentle smile.

“I got you something.” Jongup says, Himchan wiping his eyes and yawning cutely again. “What is it?” he asks, and Jongup unfolds his hand in front of Himchan.

“…Jongup! You didn’t!” Himchan widens his eyes at the couple rings on Jongups palm.
 

“Do you like them?”

Himchan wipes his eyes again and stares into Jongup, and shifts his gaze from the man in his wide smile to the rings on his palm. They were silver, plain without fancy decorations. That was until Himchan noticed the carvings underside.

‘Himchans’ ’

‘Jongups’ ’

“God, Jongup just how much did you spend on me for yesterday?!” Himchan exclaims in disbelief, straightening up. “Do I have no part in buying us rings?”
Jongup pouts. “Are you scolding me?”

“No!” Himchan says, his tone still yelling. He sighs in frustration, hiding his cheeks in his hands. “I’m the older one here and I keep getting spoiled by you. Oh god, I’m so pathetic.”

“Aigo, You’re not Channie. Don’t be like this. Give me your hand and stop worrying.”

Himchan sighs, letting Jongup lift up his hand and press the finger onto his finger. Himchan fuzzes his brows when Jongup choses the middle finger instead of the ring.

“It’s just couple rings Channie.” He says, passing the ting that said Himchans’ to the older. “When you ask me to get married, I’ll let you buy us rings, Okay?”

Himchan stares at Jongup for a bizarre second before pointing a finger at himself. “We’re getting married?” he asks, Jongup chuckling. “You don’t want to?” he asks instead, Himchan falling into a wide smile before tackling the younger down and pressing a kiss on his cheek.

“I want to!” he says, hurriedly pushing up Jongups ring onto his finger. “As fast as we can!” Jongup chuckles, tightening his hands around Himchans waist.

 

-THE END-