The small room - 1/2 - Banglo, Himup, Daejae

Symphony ft. B.A.P.

The small room isn’t cramped by the few men seated on the poor furnishing; their hands either holding guitars or papers full of scribbling, mostly cut and scratched lyrics of words written over and over one another in obvious seek of perfection.

Instead; it’s filled with the long notes of music from the tenderly played guitars, and the voices of those who held a talent to melt hearts. To these six people, with their fingers against the strings of the guitar, with the feeling of satisfaction from their yet to be composed strangle of melodies weren’t simple as a way of making a living.
It was their life, the passion in the irises of their eyes, and the faith in the breath they exhaled in life. The gentle notes of determination and dedication fills up the small fraction of a bigger world they distanced themselves for the moment of peace in their busy, hectic, tiring life beyond the closed doors of the cozy ‘small room’. Their hearts opened up in a sense of reminisced memories they shared and had lived together.

Yongguks’ share of work was the toughest – holding a pale yellow; a few good years of age old, guitar in his hand, he scribbled on his papers more than once each time Daehyun managed to force Youngjae unveil his voice a step ahead, with more energy and strength – as the two vocalists were trying as hard as their leader did, though both of them would fully credit Yongguk as their sole leader of their band. Daehyun remembers when Youngjae said to him; that if Yongguk wasn’t Yongguk – he would never dare look up to him. As a riddle as it may sound, Daehyun understood.
Daehyun and Youngjae always understood each other well. It grew from their shared smiles to shared greetings, from their thoughts to their voices, to the point these two could melt down their voices to sound perfect with each other – the two voted the best duet from the rest of the members.  Their voices held power to save souls in a breath – somewhere out in a piece of world they didn’t know; someone listening to their voice singing out loud the inspirational lyrics of Bang Yongguk.  Jung Daehyun and Yoo Youngjae were the closest to each other than anyone else in their group, best friends as they had unknowingly termed themselves in their hearts.

Yongguk had yet again stopped playing his share of notes in a grumble – shaking his head, muttering that there was something odd about the music. It startled Himchan – the next oldest of the group who was playing the drums at the moment; suddenly struck with the thought of wonder – if it had been him who had been messing up. When he looks up to meet with a gaze of someone in frustration, he catches Jongup smiling his way and shaking his head lightly to sign him that it wasn’t him in wrong.
The sync between one of the oldest and the youngest, Kim Himchan and Moon Jongup was hardly well understood by many; even themselves.

 Himchan would claim Jongups never-fading smile full of charm as the reason he found the younger easiest to approach. His personality was as timid and as pure as his constant smile; which the older found utterly unbelievable. Ever since they met a couple of years ago, Himchan had always wondered endless on the dancers face. He was young and full of energy, but yet – reserved and as collected in a level far too high to be achieved by a youngster of his age.
Jongup too have seemed to have put up effort to understand the constantly changing attitudes and likes of the Kim Himchan; which somehow had brought the two to a level of conversation in which they could just look at each other and understand even the subtle suggestions. Just like now. 

Jongup was seated on the couch opposite their grumbling leader in the middle of the two seated vocalists in worried expressions following. On his lap was the sleeping maknae of the music band. Choi Junhong, or Zelo – the cooler name he came up with. The youngest was soundly asleep; in a light snore that distracted the hard working elders for a second or two from their routinely worship of lyrics, to a subtle round of laughs and grins – a good moment of distraction as Daehyun had termed them.

Junhong had his mouth slightly ajar, his white curls of hair waving about his forehead in his breathing. His long hands and legs (considering he was the tallest of the members) were sprawled out everywhere on the couch, and it looked like none of the elders were complaining. Junhong was hardly seventeen – reminding the oldest how carefree and duty-less his life had been when he was just as young; forcing him to let the younger off the hook of dozing off in the middle of composing.  He was too young to be who he was, and he was already far beyond expectations. He was always the first to collapse from exhaustion onto a set of fluffy pillows and snore, and the elders never thought ill of his childish behavior. Junhong was the youngest – the spoiled little kitty of the group – as he called himself.
Junhong liked the pampering and Yongguk deliberately allowed it.
Once in a while, even Yongguk would run out of patience, but they couldn’t last long being angry with each other.
Junhong might have to be the first to be waking up at five AM in the morning to go ahead and practice with Jongup, but elsewhere – he was always left with less.
It would always be Yongguk the one shuffling Junhongs hair and apologizing for being rude earlier in the day, and cheer up the younger saying he had done well, and that he was proud of him. Not just Yongguk; but all of these men found the youngest valuable enough to envy; like a precious gem to be shared and loved, just among the six of them.

When practice ends – finally after Youngjae yawns loudly, the rest of the members following him unwillingly… Yongguk looks down at his watch for time and chuckles, calling it a day. Usually it’s passed eleven when they leave their ‘small room’ to their dorms – with the driver of their cab waiting to drop them to their dorms, even if it was only a fifteen minute walk from the place. Most of them were exhausted to the point they couldn’t even bear that walk – but Yongguk might sometimes stay behind and walk home, wondering if he will see anything that would inspire him today. He preferred to wait for inspiration to come to him, because running after it has never worked. He too had once been the youngest of another band, and had learnt a lot through it – and perhaps for a second he dared to look back – he was proud of whom he had become.
Today though; he takes the cab home.  Even Yongguk yawns tonight, opening the door to their dorm, followed by Youngjae and Daehyun telling each other stories which made them occasionally giggle, and Jongup who was holding the sleeping Junhong without complaints and a tried, exhausted Kim Himchan at the end of the line.

Yongguk wouldn’t dare say it to Himchan, but he looked his worst when he was exhausted and tired from work. He would put up with anything – but he suffers from it and it was the most obvious for all of them. Himchan was walking straight to the kitchenette, Yongguk shaking his head at the elder. He wasn’t supposed to be drinking coffee right now, but then again; who can stop him?

Yongguk walks to his room dragging his feet and pulls out a share of clothes to wear after a bath, or at least a wash. He’s standing by the door of one of the three bathrooms of the dorm, yawning wondering if he can last long enough for the other to come out. Daehyun yells at Youngjae from the other end of the room to come out of the bath quickly, where Yongguk only chuckles and waits patiently by the door of his bathroom.

Junhong comes out faster than expect, in return earning a tiresome – yet; honest smile of thanks from the oldest of the group. He returns it warmly as he tries to dry his hair with his yellow towel, dressed in a baby blue pajama set sent to him by his mother for his last birthday. He loved it, and Yongguk didn’t have to question why. The boy hardly met his parents.

The warmth of the water against Yongguks skin feels calm and relaxing, forcing him to spend an extra second or two under the water after his shampoo. Sighing heavily, preparing to wake up by seven sharp tomorrow to attend a fan sign event as the first thing in the morning. Wrapping a towel around his waist – too lazy to dress up in the washroom, he steps out to his room where he finds Junhong seated on his head.

He chuckles. “Hair drier’s not working again huh?” he asks, Junhong giving him a sheepish smile and nodding, holding up his yellow towel. “Nope.” He replies in a chuckle.  Weather it was a lie or not, Yongguk thinks it doesn’t matter. The younger finds it as an excuse to spend a bit of time with his hyung – and so does the eldest; as an excuse to spoil Junhong the bit he can.

Daehyun is grumbling under the cold water of the shower, wondering why Youngjae preferred to bath in ice cold water. The first few seconds in the shower turned Daehyuns head in to a block of ice, but as the heater started to work, he calmed down – and his cursing melted away into a gentle hum of a random song that crossed his mind. His thoughts ran around his head in trains trailing each other in vague stations, not sure why he bothered to contemplate his life so much under the warmth of running water.

He chuckles at himself before he shuts off the shower, and steps out in his shorts and vest, not bothered to dress himself more in the middle of summer. He steps out humming his continuing song, and scrunches his nose at the broken hair drier he had to share with Junhong. For some reason every hair drier died after a week to the point Daehyun didn’t care to buy or even ask for a new one anymore. He was originally having the intention to ask Yongjae for his hair drier as he stepped to his half closed door.

The lights were still on, and he heard a faint conversation inside.

He swears he didn’t mean to eavesdrop, but he couldn’t help but notice the desperation in Youngjaes voice as he apologized from the other end of the line, saying he was with the rest of the group the entire night and had just arrived to his dorm. Daehyun and Youngjae share enough secrets between them, and the fact that Youngjae had to himself a cellphone wasn’t one of the biggest. He rarely used it and it hardly mattered, but right now, Youngjae sounded so… odd. Odd like he had been doing something wrong since the beginning of life.

Hey, Hyo… you’ve got to just… believe me…” Youngjae finally sighs, Daehyun raising an odd brow at the conversation. So it was Youngjaes girlfriend he was in the phone with. After Daehyun concludes that in his head, he wonders if it’s right to keep listening anymore. Maybe he should go and ask from Himchan. Just before Daehyun leaves though, he hears a faint sob from the lightly open door – making him freeze on spot.

Was that Youngjae he just heard?

He turns to face the closed door, wondering if it was right to walk in. He bites his lip, feeling awkward and unwanted for the moment. So what if Youngjae was crying behind the door? There was nothing Daehyun could do – right? All he should do at the moment, was to pretend he didn’t hear anything and turn on his heel and walk out, and let Youngjae have the peace of mind he wants to himself.

He would only make Youngjae feel dishearten walking into him at the moment.  Men didn’t like breaking down and the fact wouldn’t be better understood by another man. They were who that held responsibility and the ones left with the charges in life. They don’t break down, and they don’t shed tears. Men will be men, and Daehyun had to leave Youngjae to be one.

Feeling an odd feeling tug his heart, worry was obvious over his expression as he steps to where he can find Himchan, seated and sprawled out on a cushion, sipping on his late-night coffee. Not much to his surprise, he finds Jongup seated on the floor by the couch, looking up to the older and having one of their usual cheery conversations about where they would visit tomorrow and stories they had always had to share between them. Jongup was nibbling on a large cup of jello as he chattered away with Himchan, the elder doing most of the talking and the younger only nodding and agreeing.

To even Daehyun; it was obvious that it was the smile in Jongups face that kept Himchan blabbering on for nights, even if he was exhausted. The younger was good in opening up and was better at making others open up to him. He was someone people approached without fear of embarrassment.

“Oh, Daehyun-hyung! Do you want some?” Jongup was – of course- the first to notice Daehyun walking in, and he unintentionally made Himchan too; hold up his cup of bitter coffee. Daehyun shakes his head in disgust, and decides not to interrupt their conversation by asking Himchan to walk around and fetch him a hair drier. In fact; Daehyun thinks the matter of the hair drier is already expired. He opens up the fridge; his eyes lightening up at how there were few cans of Red-bull still standing in one of the shelves.

He grabs two. One for Daehyun, and one for him. He knocks before he enters the youngers room; letting him have a bit of time to compose himself but who ends up looking just as horrible as Daehyun expected him to. “Spending the night here sir!” Daehyun salutes, Yongjae fussing his brows instead of saluting back ‘Yes sir’ like he usually would. “Why…” he mutters, Daehyun frowning in reply.

“Catch.” He throws the can at the other, who catches it with his eyes wide. Daehyun sighs. “I heard a bit. I’m sorry.”

Youngjaes lips fall apart a bit as he looks down again to his can of Red-Bull and mutters an unheard ‘Oh’ of realization, while Daehyun dumps himself on the bed of Youngjae kicking his . “You’re a stupid idiot.” Daehyun grumbles, Youngjae hissing at him as he turns to frown.

“And that comes from the genius of BAP.” Youngjae adds; his tone laced with sarcasm.  Daehyun only chuckles, understanding that his friend wasn’t in his best mood. “I’m sorry I don’t score A’s but at least I know my place.” Daehyun shoots right back, Youngjae making a face at him before he sits down next to Daehyun, popping open his can.

He takes a sip before he focuses his eyes on Daehyuns to ask what he meant. Daehyun just chuckles, looking ahead of him, eyes beyond the glass of the large window of Youngjaes’ room – unrevealing a city lit in color ahead of them. Daehyun yawns before he points out of the glass, Youngjaes eyes too taking in the scenery of Seoul.

“There’s a lot of people in love with you out there you know.” He says, making Youngjae burst out in a laugh. Daehyun grins stupidly at Youngjaes’ mouse-like laughter and waits until he catches his breath. “Yep. You’re the genius.” He shakes his head. You have to live with him to understand that most of what he said is sarcastic, which comes natural to Daehyun now. Thus; he shakes his head. “You look good, you’ve got a great future ahead of you, you’ve got an amazing voice, and I know…. You possibly think all our fans are crazy nutjobs, but – there surely is someone who loves you for you.  Someone who won’t complain for having to do what you do. Seriously. The great Yoo Youngjae. Stop worrying man. You’d do great.”

Youngjae thinks that if he was a ship about to drown, then Daehyun would be the miracle in his life to save his soul. He smiles at how their cans clingged when Daehyun wanted to, and cheered his sorrow out of the windows before he realized Daehyun doing so. There will be regrets, there will be more to overthink tomorrow, but surely – Daehyun was right. What mattered was that Youngjae was happy now, and with Daehyun and his childish beliefs of true love existing somewhere out there, Youngjae has to admit.
It was easier to fall asleep that night than he expected, even with Daehyun snoring loudly beside him.

“Oy, Choi Bunhong! Don’t you dare fall asleep here!” Yongguk threatens, but Junhong only giggles and drags the bedsheet over his head, playing fast asleep. Yongguk pokes the younger in a low grumble, saying Himchan will be annoyed when he comes. It was on Himchans bed that Junhong lied down, in obvious attempt to chase him away and sleep in Yongguks room that night. Yongguk turns his head to the door when Himchan opens it, shaking his head. “He’s here again.” He mutters, Himchan only grinning.

“Junhong, are you awake?” Himchan asks, the younger replying with nothing. Yongguk grins, nodding his head, mouthing ‘He’s awake’ to Himchan who only chuckles. “I guess I’d sleep with Jongup tonight then.” He voices, Junhong nodding under the sheet in reply. The two elders share their laughter as Himchan opens his cupboard for a pair of clothes to change to (considering he hadn’t had his bath yet) and exists the room to Jongups.

Jongups’ on his i-pad, playing some game as Himchan opens the door and walks in. “Junhongs’ at Yongguk-hyungs’ again?” he asks, Himchan nodding back in reply. “I’ll be here tonight.” Himchan adds, Jongup smiling in reply. Himchan walks off to the bathroom of the room to take his shower, and finds Jongup awake when he comes back, trying to dry is wet hair. His hair was longer now, and it wasn’t that easy to get it dry. He sits down on Junhongs share of bed, already too used to this routine.

“Jonguppie – you should turn the lights off and sleep. It’s late.” Himchan says; to which Jongup listens and pauses his game, saving the level and putting his i-pad away. “Good night,” he sings, Himchan replying in a smile. The lights go off, and Jongup places his head on his pillow, dragging upwards his bed sheet to fall asleep.

Few minutes later, he finds Himchan coming onto his mattress.

“Urm, Himchan?” he asks, only listening to a subtle chuckle as a reply. Himchan lies down next to Jongup, and pulls the sheet so he can share it too. Jongup doesn’t complain; as he was too far gone in thought wondering why he was getting embarrassed, with his cheeks burning a bit. “It’s okay. I won’t push you over, trust me. Turn this way.” Himchan mutters, and Jongup wonders what it had cost him for his voice to suddenly turn so deep. Jongup does as asked, turning himself to face Himchan who had brought his pillow to be placed next to his own.

“Tell me if it’s uncomfortable, okay pup?” Himchan coos in a gentle smile in the faint streetlight entering the room, Jongup nodding subtly. He didn’t know why Himchan had to get cramped in his bed, for he liked to spread his arms and legs and sleep. Himchan soon after started to do the same, his leg over Jongups and hand over his waist, as he fell asleep soon. Jongup sighed, burying himself in his pillow, wondering if he should wake up and use Junhongs bed instead.

Hearing this sigh perhaps – Himchan drags back his feet over Jongup in a muttering apology and tightens his hand on Jongups waist, burying himself in Jongups chest. “I smell good.” He mutters, making Jongup chuckle. It makes him dumbly inhale Himchans shampoo, which really does hold his heart for a second. “I can. Right?” he mumbles again, to which Jongup chuckles again. Himchans’ acting like he’s stuck between worlds, but Jongup doesn’t mind. “It’s fine, Hyung.” He replies, closing his eyes and spreading his legs a bit over the place before closing his eyes and drifting to sleep, inhaling Himchans’ scent in every breath.
Jongup is turning fond of this situation and it’s been a while like this; holding Himchan in his sleep. Where to compromise the bizarre patterns that run about in his heart – he isn’t exactly sure… but he’s happy like this – and he thinks that’s what that really counts. Nothing else.

Yongguk chuckles, getting himself seated next to Junhong, who was currently in Himchans’ bed. “What is it now?” he asks, Junhong grinning in reply. It wasn’t purposed mischief in his eyes, quite – but there was this subtle gesture in his eyes that meant he wasn’t serious either. Yongguk thinks he must have missed how it felt like to be seventeen years old, so he finds it a little hard to compromise with Junhong straight away. Junhong knows well enough that the man is all for a better world starting a great heart, and it worked fine when Yongguk thought it’s always best to ask.

Just sometimes though; answering wasn’t as easy as Yongguk wanted it to be.

Yongguk locks gazes with Junhong large jet-black orbs and slightly pouty lips for a while; just because it felt nice to. Junhong had always held onto this comfortable air, which easily rubs into Yongguk from the younger being around.  His fingers effortlessly dip into Junhongs silky hair, combing the strands gently. Junhong hums lowly, approving Yongguks affection, shifting himself so he sprawled out himself of the rest of the bed and rested his head on Yongguks lap. His eyes were closed in matter of seconds and how he twined his fingers on the resting hand of Yongguk is a little far from Yongguks grasp of reality.

Seems as if both of them were quite used to Junhong leaving questions hanging in air; that they weren’t very bothered by the fact that Junhong took forever to answer. Thank Yongguks everlasting patience for that; but it was well that Junhong was a careful boy as well.

Junhong opened his eyes onto Yongguk with his cheeks turning into a sweet shade of red… and Yongguk already knows what’s on Junhongs mind. He smiles, and Junhong is blatantly ignoring the fact he should smile back – because he’s struggling enough with his burning cheeks already as he inhales; ready to speak. Just the fact that Yongguk was already smiling at him meant a lot for the boy, that he finds it hard to ask for more from the elder.

His voice is soft and low, but his words hold on to a distant ring of truthfulness that they creep into somewhere deeper than just Yongguks conscious mind. It makes its way to Yongguks heart, lightening his lungs and drawing out a wide smile in his face. “Saranghae, Hyung.” It just comes in cue that he bends and places his lips on Junhongs moist, warm ones. The sensation leaves the older a little dazed, and it fills him up at how Junhongs skin turned red all over his face. It wasn’t just his cheeks, but the rosiness spread down his neck and disappeared underneath his yellow pajama.

Yongguk knows well that he’s continuing one of his cheesy smiles, but he can’t help. Junhong started it (Yongguk feels a little stupid for thinking that; though). Junhong however seems to have something else in his running mind that he only stares into Yongguk without a word for the longest while. It wasn’t just Junhong who was embarrassed when their gazes turned this deep and it turned obvious to Yongguk how Junhong was obviously admiring him at the moment.

Yongguk hums when Junhong tugs a bit on his shirt, asking what. Junhong says nothing when Yongguk had his eyes back on him again, and lifts himself, turning around and keeping his palms pressed onto the bed for support as he aimed for Yongguks lips. Seeing this coming, Yongguk must have slipped out of balance – and came on Junhong tumbling to his top. Yongguk chuckled, but Junhong remained serious blinking his eyes.

The playful air vanished the moment Junhong decided to place his lips on the elders, closing his eyes. Yongguk couldn’t very much ask Junhong to take it slower than he had already taken it, for that it’s said to him that Junhong had been in love with him since they had ever met, and it’s almost three years for his feelings towards Yongguk. When his lips part a bit, and his tongue decides to explore just a little bit more, Yongguk can’t protest.

If anything he wanted Junhong to go ahead. But it felt as if Junhong was the only one who wanted the other and it obviously wasn’t the case. Yongguk still isn’t sure if this strong sense of protection he felt towards Junhong was love, and he hated the fact that he couldn’t sort out his feelings.

It wasn’t right to say he didn’t love Junhong – as for he wasn’t blind, and knew well a brotherly feeling wouldn’t include tingles in his stomach during kisses. But he wanted the best for Junhong, and maybe that’s where the problem lied.

The kiss ends, and Yongguk regrets the fact he hadn’t enjoyed it the very second he realizes he thought too much in the wrong moment. Junhong eyes are shining; his breath a little warmer against Yongguks, and his cheeks a little redder. To make up, Yongguk rings his hands around Junhongs torso and allows him to lie down on Yongguks chest.

It wasn’t fair that he was the one drawing the lines. He was the older one here, and for the record he should be the one guiding Junhong around this relationship. But Yongguk isn’t very sure of how well he can handle the responsibility and he understands how unhealthy it is to be so selfish. It wasn’t as if Yongguk hadn’t been thinking all these years.

It meant something that he held onto Junhongs hands during the time, and it was obvious to him what he had to be doing right now. Sighing, he mutters an apology. “I love you too, Junhong.” He adds, kissing Junhongs hair.

He feels how Junhong tightened his hands on Yongguks waist at the words, and Yongguk couldn’t help his instinct begging him a view of Junhongs face at the moment. It was his first time ever saying these words and he found it incredibly irresistible to just leave Junhong hide his face like he did.

“Look at me.”

He always took his time, but he never refused. Junhong slowly lifted his face and met eyes with Yongguks, who combed away the strands of yellow hair off of his forehead. He was red, and was obviously in a smile, the dimple in his right cheek showing itself. Yongguk smiled back, and repeated he loved Junhong, who gently nodded. Yongguk found it odd how Junhong didn’t lie back down on Yongguks chest but straightened up.

“Goodnight hyung.” He said sheepishly, ready to leave – probably. Baffled at the reaction, Yongguk widened his eyes. “Where’re you going?” he asked quite earnestly that Junhong had to avoid eye contact with him to come up with something to say. Straightening up in a snap, Yongguk reached out and grabbed Junhongs hand, not possible to word how badly he wanted Junhong to stay by him at the moment.

But, that wasn’t the problem – he figured; when his eyes drooped his vision downwards from Junhongs face to between his legs.

Yongguks heart sped up, and for once – he felt his own cheeks reddening. It however, didn’t loosen his grasp on Junhongs wrist. Junhong looked far more embarrassed than Yongguk and it was obvious to Yongguk how the boy wanted very badly to run away from the situation.

But Yongguk shouldn’t allow that.

Suddenly it feels odd that they have finally reached their limit of being able to keep their distance, and Yongguk sighs at the fact. It was as if Junhong held back just to make sure Yongguk loved him back.

It was given that Yongguk just had to stand up and embrace the boy. He didn’t know what provoked him to, but he just had to ensure Junhong that everything was okay yet. He knew it wasn’t really going to help the situation when he repeated that he loved Junhong, but he knew it had been the right thing to do when Junhongs hands found their way back to holding Yongguks broad shoulders.

It felt much lighter to have Junhong trust him and hold on. Yongguk hummed approvingly, leaving a kiss on Junhongs shoulder. He heard a faint sob, and Yongguk dragged back to fix gazes with Junhongs watery eyes as he started to mumble ‘I’m-sorry’. Yongguk let his arms fall and tugged Junhong ahead to his own bed, and made him sit. His thumbs wiped off Junhong tears and kissed his lips, marking it as the final of Junhongs crying.

“It’s okay, Junhong. It’s alright.” Yongguk was kneeling ahead of Junhong, who let out a final sigh and fell onto Yongguks shoulder, hiding his face. If it could get more obvious to Yongguk how badly Junhong didn’t want them to fall this kind of situation so soon, he wouldn’t be comfortable leaning in, placing a daring hand on Junhongs chest. “I’ll stop if you want me to.”

Where that came from, Yongguk shouldn’t be asking while he allowed his fingers to roam on Junhongs wide chest, pausing when he had Junhongs hardened s at the tips of his thumbs. His lips were already attached to Junhongs rose-colored neck, kissing him softly as he proceeded to rub gently, over Junhongs shirt.

Honestly here, Yongguk didn’t know how far to take this. His eyes soon fell back to Junhongs growing bulge and he knew he had to be slow no matter how eager he was cup him down there. This wasn’t specifically the first time he felt the urge to feel Junhong, but it was different when all of it were really happening.

When Junhong fell into the faintest moan right next to Yongguks ear, he feared he might completely lose control. He can’t afford that either. Junhong was still a minor, and its only been minutes since he ever admitted to Junhong that he loved him. He can’t exactly stop now either. He can’t leave the situation after somehow managing Junhongs little problem because – first; that wasn’t just the case here, and second; because he’s starting his own problem down there. It was fair to be worried where this would suddenly lead them.

 

 

 

Hyung…” Junhongs voice muttered.

‘To hell with thinking’; thought Yongguk. The best to do right now was to let things work their way and the two to follow their instinct and have a proper conversation tomorrow. It’s not going to be a walk in the park to have a conversation about this; but he can’t be doing it now in his mind.

It was time to let his running mind shut off.

Yongguk hummed, his fingers sliding down Junhongs shirt and underneath, lifting up his pajama. He muttered Junhong to help him as he rolled the shirt off, and Junhong obliged – his arms slightly raised. With a hand Yongguk pressed on Junhongs chest, he guided Junhong to lie down, pressing a kiss onto his lips.

Yongguk darted his tongue out to meet with Junhongs, and he tasted the faint trace of mint and salt – taking his time and savoring the taste. When his hands were back on Junhongs s, a low hum mixed into their kiss on Junhong side. Dragging back – once again in an odd sense of satisfaction at how Junhongs skin was rosy because of him, he sprawled out kisses on Junhongs collarbones, his tongue trailing a path.

Junhongs fingers dipped into Yongguks hair when he clasped his lips around a , a whine encouraging him on. Junhong turned obviously impatient at how Yongguk had his tongue going in swirls, and he had to stop when Junhong bucked his hips onto his lower abdomen.

How Yongguk felt when he realized Junhong could flush all over his body, he thinks – isn’t as easy to explain as he first thought it would be. He didn’t know if it was right to take pride in the fact that he was the one turning Junhong so red, but that’s exactly what he did.

Their eyes met again when Yongguk gazed upwards, and Junhong tugged him forward from his shirt. Yongguk gladly obliged into a deep kiss, leaving Junhong to dominate and explore. Yongguks hands coursed downwards from his chest, however – and slowly made way towards Junhongs legs. They both opened their eyes when Yongguk finally brushed his hand on Junhongs crotch.

Junhongs expression visibly shifted along his soft whimper, and Yongguk kissed him alright. The younger couldn’t have looked as anticipated and as anxious as he looked as he did now before or after. Yongguk shouldered a lot at the moment, and he had to handle them well.

Junhong almost shivered from pleasure when Yongguk finally cupped his , fingers fondly folded over the sensitive skin. It took him will not to buck his hips earning for more. Junhong felt himself burning in embarrassment when Yongguk looked back up to him that he would have preferred to hide his face in his palms at least. It was embarrassing how bad he wanted Yongguk and the case only turned worse because it was obvious that Yongguk liked to know if so.

It wouldn’t really hurt to word anything out; but just the thought was far from anything graspable for Junhong. He was just so hot and clouded and very embarrassed. The only reason he wasn’t running away was because it was Yongguk doing this, and Junhong trusted him enough to leave himself in the elder ones care.

Junhongs head fell back onto the bed, his eyes half lidded and his better self somewhere far from how he felt at the moment. Junhongs’ entire body was yearning for the bit of touch Yongguk offered him at the moment that at a point he honestly considered throwing all his clothes off already. It was fair that he was whimpering like the needy mess he was at the moment; for if he didn’t – Yongguk would have never undressed him.

He did though.

Yongguks fingers were long and well-handled on Junhongs , but the phase was teasingly slow. Yongguk was considerate of how rough skin felt on the most sensitive bit of Junhong, that before long passed, Junhong fell into a louder mewl.

Yongguks thick lips were soon working against Junhongs skin, his tongue working miracles sending Junhong straight to cloud nine. The only sound that occurred than the sticky slurps and were the slight shush that was directed straight to Junhongs pleasure-lidded eyes.

Junhong had to press a hand tight against his lips even if his whimpering weren’t screams. He wanted to enjoy the moment and couldn’t risk being noticed by anyone else in the dorm. It stirred him a bit, wondering how the two of them were a secret. He didn’t want to tell the world… for sure… but that’s as far as his thoughts ran.

Yongguk soon hollowed his cheeks and rather hardly, making Junhong hiss. Yongguks warmth that engulfed him slowly slipped away, making him shiver in the cold air suddenly exposed. Junhong had his eyes fixed on Yongguk when he tugged gently on Junhongs wrist – of the hand he had over his lips and smiled sheepishly. He left a pointless kiss on Junhongs lips and shifted himself to the side of Junhong.

A hand on his waist turned him to face Yongguk, and Junhong obliged soon – allowing a hand to roam downwards Yongguks bare chest. He can’t exactly remember at which point Yongguk got off of his shirt, but it didn’t matter. His perfectly toned body was exposed effortlessly in front of Junhong, and he was allowed to touch.

And he did.

Junhongs hands brushed against Yongguks hard muscles and roamed down-south, gladly cupping Yongguks hardened crotch. He didn’t tease around – with Yongguks rushed fingers hurriedly ing his shorts and ping, Junhongs fingers already against the elders hot skin. Yongguk soon muttered into Junhongs ear that he’d soon, and Junhong only nodded.

It was hurried how they panted into each other in their es, Yongguk Junhong and vice versa. The waves of pleasure rode over them, and thick ropes of drowned their fingers. Junhong was still feeling the aftermath, Yongguks thumb refusing to end rubbing on his tip until he turned limp.

It felt odd having his fingers sticky, but Yongguk somehow managed to find his way to Junhongs own, and when they twined their fingers, it didn’t feel so bad. Junhong sighed, mostly satisfied.

“Junhong-ah,” Yongguk muttered, pulling Junhong closer to him.

The silence started to grow on them again, and Junhong only grinned at how uncomfortable Yongguk looked trying to explain to him the situation. He had to be one to speak here. “…later, hyung…;” he said, letting Yongguk put the duvet over the two of them. Yongguk almost thought that Junhong wanted to talk later, but then he heard the rest of the sentence in a smaller voice than usual. “… let’s do it again…”

Yongguk didn’t know exactly if he should be grinning like an idiot at just that, but he does. No wonder that Junhong was a thoughtful boy. Yongguk liked that part of him. Not to mention, Yongguk had turned out to like a lot of parts of Junhong anyway.

Tomorrow, he needs to tell the rest of the band. Even if they turn out to be unreasonable about this relationship, Yongguk can’t turn Junhong into a secret. Not now. He can’t just stand by the shadow and never really speak up anymore. It was responsibility that came with loving Junhong, and he had to shoulder them.

If he was going to love; then he would absolutely do it properly.

A thoughtful, beautiful, talented boy like Junhong deserved to be loved like so – that’s why. Yongguk smiled at his own thought, and kissed Junhong goodnight, finally allowing himself to fall asleep like Junhong already had.